Made in Abyss

This angry moth walks into the Abyss and stabs your Roboshota's navel.
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lkNNTuxI0mA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sex

I'll step on this disgusting insect and erase it from the world.

It'll be the third or fourth time this week so there isn't too much of a problem

I want to STROKE Bondrewd's TAIL!

Deploy my fear boner for her moth pussy.

Look at this moff!

don't

Dickings.

I love Ozen!

Explain that he lost his memory and if she keeps at it she won't earn anything but a incinerator to the face.

I don't think it would be mutual

What was it?

It was

>Star String translation died again

Lmao.

How the hell is this fanbase so large but without any competent translators?

The translator got hit by the curse while going up the string

I hope it's dead and not the fluffening. Quitters don't deserve anything other than death.

>Implying they have enough prushkas to survive the translation ascent

114 days without a new chapter.

>I hope it's dead and not the fluffening.
>probably worked alone
>even if he didn't, noone with him at the time would have wanted to protect him
>didn't even have a curse redirecting apparatus

Up next at AGDG: Made In Abyss speedread in 3:59.21

Is 43 out yet

Should I read the manga if enjoyed the anime? The Fapmoth is so cute I'm not sure I can resist any more.

Well fuckit, with the lack of content might as well ask the anons to take OP's post seriously and indulge in the resulting RPtism

Ask yourself this: is there anyone or anything that will prevent you from watching the anime after readign the manga or vice-versa?
Dunno, some secret cabal of anime only-es that will murder you for it?
Is it illegal in your country to consume too much artistic material at once? (wouldn't be surprised if this was a actual law in clapistan)
Aversion to reading?

Some comics on Sup Forums don't update for 2 years *cough* Prequel *cough*

The author is a piece of shit liar too.

>hey man this month for sure
>2 months later
>alright was busy I'm back will get back to it now
>1 year later
>alright guys sorry for being gone for so long I'll update this week
>another year later

Just like OPM, except he officially put it on hiatus at least.

Is his yearning of boys and girls unstoppable too?

Nothing of that kind, I'm just wonderin about the scanlations quality or some weird reasons I don't know yet about why I shouldn't do it.

>Ozen best mom
>Bondrewd best dad
Give me one reason why they shouldn't fuck and make babies.

OPM will be back "soon". Although the other manga pre-occupying ONE is on chapter 100.50 or some shit.

More like yearning for furries. He's made his money and so he's quit.

Probably the same for Tsukushi as well? Got complacent after all the money.

Prequel is MS Paint garbage tier. A literal downie could create something like that.

Ozen would destroy Bondrewd's dick

>is a masochist who gets off on literally getting killed
>has dozens and dozens of bodies and can just get more
This is exactly why they're perfect for each other.

>pumped for the update
>2 years and tons of lies later
>update comes out
>I grew completely apathetic to the story and feel a small grudge against the author
I don't want that to happen to MiA. It would be too terrible to lose another thing I enjoy.

I've already promised myself not to get too hyped. No antagonist will ever top Bondrewd, and things getting set up right now might not have a satisfying conclusion.

eat up

Well, don't know how to cook or hunt shit in this kinda place and in general, nutrion is nutrition.
Bottoms up!

Looking at this image, I know immediately what that stew tastes like. My mom used to feed me the exact same thing when I was a kid. One time it was so bad, I started throwing up violently.

damn that sucks

this got me rock hard : ^ )

i can't eat mitty raw

nanachi plushies when?

After ch43

Perhaps never

Pretty sure this is the highest retweeted mia fanart

>tfw no comedy SoL spin-off where they bring Nanachi to the surface and she has to adjust to life there

Naaa a a a aa aaaaa aaa aaa aaa aaaaa aaa

don't remind me

Never stop asking.

I want to marry Ozen

youtu.be/lkNNTuxI0mA

whatever i can do that too i just dont want to

>introduce moth
>introduce bun's downfall
>tsukushi takes the next 4 months gauging whether or not he can kill nanachi and replace her
>decides at the last second that he can't because his fanbase is fucking retarded
>cuts his wrists for a bit
>editor nii-chan finds him bleeding out
>convinces him to rework ch. 43 so nanachi doesn't be kill
The state of things currently
How's your week going /miag/? Have you repented for the sins your japanese brothere have committed?

>gif

I think it'll be bad writing if Nanachi dies because of Mitty. It would completely devalue Nanachi's character development, since most of it revolved around her moving on and healing. I'll be ok with her dying for some reason unrelated to Mitty though.

Your theory is idiotic. We already know the editor changed his mind about killing nanachi a while ago, why would he reconsider it? Further, replacing a fluff with a new fluff is low-quality writing.

Living the dream

Nanachi is a stupid little slut.

I actually kind of want to step on Embellith. He looks really soft and I've always wanted to step on a living thing without hurting it.

How can stepping-on guy afford to live his fantasy? How does he provide any value to others let alone enough to literally live his haku for a matter of minutes? This question applies to most of the narehate in this hell.

>mothfags are this retarded

Same here, Bun and Mitty ended terribly, so is life time to move on, if Bun have to die it better be for Riko and Reg sake

>hell
Dude it's fucking awesome there.

This one's obvious but a lot of people forget there's one that likes having tubes run in and out its body that Reg is made for. I can't wait to see Reg use his grapple arms to whore himself out.

Maybe he had a whole family. Dozens of human children that he traded for lewd steppings.

it seems to infer you can sell emotions as they have value. maybe the pleasure he gets is worth slightly more than the cost.

I'm sure there are narehate who value watching someone else get off.

I want you to step on me, user

I would for a couple of dollars.

Ozen's eggs are past expiration date

But she runs with juices like an unrested roast being carved into. Explain that.

Bondrewd can keep a human brain alive, he can surely figure that out.

That's fine, I still love her.

I guess she'll be travelling the ether back to you.

we went from "never. stop asking." to "never stop asking". We've sure come a long way.

>tfw you will never grow up eating waste
>before a short reprieved period of eating nutrient dense food that literally tastes like a wall
>ywn find solace in your own fish and egg stew that tastes only marginally better than the garbage you grew up on
>tfw excellent chef Riko will never cook you a meal that she learned to make through trial, error and her own good taste using proper kitchen ware from a town of highly disciplined cooks

The reason why the blobfish looks like that is because it's suffering the effects of extreme decompression. We do to blobfish every day what Bondrewd did to all those kids. Really makes you think.

>Nanachi discovers the all the wonderful foods of the surface
>Starts to get fatter and fatter

Cute Bun

>Nanachi tries to go up a few layers
>Turns into a giant bag of fluff
>Gets eaten

Fucking FSS translation failed again. I wonder if I could just pay someone to do it. How much would it cost?

Depends on who you hire really

how accurate do you want the translation

Gonna post all the ones i have so far. All of it were in the last thread, but these are the only translated ones i have.

This is all i have

How many pages are there in total? I really want to know what happens.

If it's not ch43, don't fucking bother posting this shit again

i want one! how to?

Oh please. it looks great and we might as well do something new while we wait instead of circlejerking over the same old shit.

almost OC.