Let's talk about /pol's blatant manipulating of ideas via thread censorship

There is almost a hourly thread like this: Non political, non news related, - just people spamming happy merchant pics. (basically /b)

The second there is an Amerimutt thread, it gets deleted after couple of minutes.
But the both threads are the same..?

Think not that this is Merchant VS Mutt but think of this as a very severe issue of /pol.
Mods can and (are) manipulating the board to their personal favor, not abiding by the rules, and leaving certain trash they want, while deleting threads they personally dislike. This can be a political opinion they disagree with next - so will that thread also be deleted?

This is a terrible direction.

Attached: 1476918644388.jpg (612x612, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PDF-FOR-RYAN.pdf
mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: AD57F746-7D33-41B5-84A9-B8A7119D59E2.jpg (933x750, 106K)

What? Afraid we are going to litterally kill you all?
BECAUSE YOU SHOULD BE KIKE

THICC BRAPP

Attached: 1518044169287.png (500x500, 32K)

Attached: 1521229041798s.jpg (125x112, 3K)

Pizza brap

Are you inadvertently admitting that you have been pushing the amerimutt memes?

Attached: 1518195382252.jpg (645x773, 94K)

DEATH TO ISRAEL!

Attached: 9d9b629ca5231ccfa9fe4025678f5a22e81dd55e45441aca46c7c494aa1f0c74.gif (500x284, 929K)

A fundamental read:

thealternativehypothesis.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/PDF-FOR-RYAN.pdf

It's okay to be a white advocate and accepting of Jews.

Attached: file.png (1081x1017, 251K)

You fucking kikes don't run this site. Get over it. Your God has no power here faggot kike.

Attached: 8YrNkWF.jpg (777x1000, 125K)

The anti-marriage threads seem to get whacked too. Alimony and divorce rape are political issues.

Can’t take the Trad out of TradCuck.

>eating on the toilet
2/10 would not bang.

Also, you should know that like half of Sup Forums is hosted out in Utah by an NSA subcontractor (maybe a direct contractor now). Assume that all of your shitposts are monitored. If you don't like this, go to other image board sites. Also keep in mind that you're doing shitty Jewgle captchas every other post, you're probably running Windows, and you're probably using post 2006 Intel hardware or post 2012 AMD hardware, both of which have hardware hypervisors baked into the chipsets. You're already compromised six million ways from Sunday, yid.

Attached: finally smart.png (932x944, 241K)

your weapons against you, Kike

Like NASA say they put people in space and on the Moon, I've seen video so compelling to suggest some NASA footage fake.

Like when people spam forums with nonsense, to distract people from important subjects that need to be brain stormed.

Attached: astronaut_traening.jpg (896x597, 176K)

mintpressnews.com/israels-online-shadow-operations/238666/
archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel
propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

rt.com/news/415417-israel-online-propaganda-campaign/
archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

Attached: 1502862562200.png (1030x353, 190K)

Attached: 1503255992728.jpg (3668x2661, 3.56M)

Gee
This board isn’t dead at all when a fucking jew tells you how to run this board

What’s a matter mossad. Upset your multiple proxies for IDF slut pic posting are not working like they used to.

Attached: 5BE261AB-3096-422F-8632-A9EE92DFC8B3.jpg (882x1080, 126K)

Why is she naked?

>/b
>/pol
Why can't Redditors lurk for at least a day before posting? Pathetic

>missing the point

I've never reported a Merchant thread, as I find them funny myself.
It's not about what I want to be removed, it's about having the same treatment to same threads across the board, independent of personal opinions

Attached: 1521149053384.png (720x721, 1.12M)

Fuck your mutt threads and fuck you too Moshe

One is a Sup Forums meme thread. Mutt threads are just blatant shitposting.

if you monitor Sup Forums to the point where you've noticed this you need help. le 56% memes aren't relevant to political discussion

You're not wanted or welcome here, fuck off and accept that. There are tons of other places you'd enjoy and they would enjoy you, yet you want to try and shape us in your image.

But your not a person. Killing you is moral.

I don't see the difference, you know besides mutts losing their shit every time which is absolutely hilarious because they know the meme is true

Attached: la-creatura-olympica.gif (900x2757, 1.27M)

also, both here and in irl soon you have no rights because of your filthy impure blood.

You are not a person. We are not interested in your opinion. We are interested in ways to kill you.

it's memes on a mongolian tech support forum. Grow a skin.

Am I supposed to be attracted to that fat body POS.

kys kike no one cares

Why can't conservatives receive the same treatment as liberals in the eyes of social media botnets and MSM?

I understand your equity argument, however Israelis rarely come here to discuss things like "reform from within". Rather they portray themselves exactly as the enemy that we have grown to see them as. I don't have a problem with "Jews" as much as the Nazi-Larpers pretend but I absolutely hate the nation of Israel after 9/11. As an Israeli I am sure you know why.

Nobody here likes anything coming from Israel (except the women). The global subversion is obvious as day. If your people do not reform, there will be no turning back. Your country is making itself the enemy of the entire world through deception and subversion.

WOW user, YOU'RE ANNOYED THAT SHITPOSTS ARE BEING DELETED? I THINK THERE'S A BOARD FOR THAT

just the mutt is being deleted, everything else stays

fuck off kike

If pussy, then bang.

so you want more diversity and equality

Why are women so disgusting?

I would say so yes.

Attached: red IQ.jpg (800x800, 158K)