Why do glasses + tits always result into such insufferable characters?

Why do glasses + tits always result into such insufferable characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

tinycartridge.com/post/76988591792/reconsidering-senran-kagura-burst-senran-kagura
youtube.com/watch?v=bS_XkCai9Ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But Saori was literally the only remediable quality of Oreimo.

>Be bullied for wearing glasses
>Be bullied for having tits
>Have the wits and the nerve to fire back at the jealous bakas.
A pity Sup Forums can't appreciate such perfection.

In what way were Nodoka or Shizuku insufferable?

Rules of anime, glasses are always the worst girl, it have nothing to do with boobs.

What were you saying user, i didn't hear you

>Judging a character entirely on an accessory
It's pretty hilarious how anons who don't like glasses are arguably more fixated on them than actual glasses fetishists.

You forgot the most punch-worthy character in all of anime.

It's always adorable seeing newfags who have no idea what they're talking about try to make stupid rules based on their limited knowledge.

Do grills bully other grills over big tits? Big tits are an inherent genetic superiority.

Not that I would know, but I feel like that sort of insult would kind of fall flat, since for most people, when it comes to breasts, the bigger the better.

Kids will always find ways to bully others

I kind of liked her, though. I thought Roach was far more annoying.

Back when one of the Senran Kagura games got localized, there was a staff member of XSEED who lashed out at games journos and "gamers" who were denouncing the game solely because the girls had big tits. Turned it that was a sensitive subject for her because she used to get bullied for having XBOX HUEG tits back in high school. When I was in school, I also remember occasionally seeing big-tittied girls being bullied for being "slutty" even if they were dressed like nuns. Boob envy is real.

I'm glad I'm not a gril.

It ruins their Christmas.

>boob envy is real
this I believe.
>grills defending lesbian ninja tits and stonking tits in general
This makes me happy.

>lashed gaming "journalists"
Do you have links for that?

Shy + Glasses + Big Tits characters are always worst girl whenever they show up

They COULD suffer fools gladly.
But WHY?

>sniperbutt
>tits
yeah no

tinycartridge.com/post/76988591792/reconsidering-senran-kagura-burst-senran-kagura
I found that one about her defense of the game. IIRC the stuff about her getting bullied over her boobs in high school was something she mentioned on twitter but I think she's deleted the tweets from around that time because there was backlash to her defense as well. They might be archived somewhere but I don't have them on hand.

I think she's just a big boob and butt enthusiast in general. While I was trying to find tweets for the other user, I saw her mention she wanted to TL Sakura Prin games and that she was happy she got to see some girl's butt in Trails of Cold Steel III.

You shouldn't make stupid generalizations like that, it makes you sound like a newfag.

>the characters of Senran Kagura are DEEP
wow. I mean, I wouldn't say that the ONLY thing the game has to offer are tits and ass, but shit. The cast are little more than walking caricatures. You really will find anything if you look for it hard enough.

I'm usually not going to begrudge someone finding meaning where I find little to none. Different experiences and perspectives and all.

On the subject of boobs and glasses: did this girl ever become more relevant? I haven't been keeping up with DxD aside from seeing the announcement for the new season.

Arale is a robot faggot

Is that a serious question? Of course they get bullied for that, mostly out of jealousy.

>she used to get bullied for having XBOX HUEG tits back in high school.
pivs

because glasses and tits need to have a court order to be no less than 3 seasons away from each other.

>I think she's just a big boob and butt enthusiast in general.
A woman after my own heart

Glasses plus large breasts is literally the best combination.

Yes, and...?

she had a fucking D cup, max, probably.
i knew a girl with actual huge tits that grew heavily from 7th grade to 12th grade. she was a DD at 7th and then like a H by 12th.

saw her in the last year, she had a kid and those puppies were absolutely mind numingly gigantic. i didn't know it was her until she called my name and asked how i was and junk.

she is for the moment a 40M cup.

no i don't have pics or any shit like that, she got married to some guy and i have zero idea what her new last name is. no, she doesn't have info using her old last name, so don't ask assholes.

Tits and glass,
Wits and sass.
What fag would pass
such a piece of ass?

All I found from a quick google search was this. They don't seem that big. Maybe she got a reduction. Or she went to school with exceptionally small tittied girls.
youtube.com/watch?v=bS_XkCai9Ks

>40M
That seems like way more trouble than it's worth. Knew a girl with a G-cup and she always complained about them hurting and not being able to find bras in her size. I think she did go and get a reduction once she graduated.

There's a picture of Hatsuu cosplaying as one of the Senran Kagura characters, I'll see if I can find it.

if anyone else can find it, that'd be nice

Now make one for tsundere twintails!

girl i know works her back and core muscles since about 11th grade. never complained about it, just about bras, but she was hitting that size where its online only territory, especially at her current size.

Shut your whore mouth

she was much more likable than roach

Say what?