Why are JS not more common in Seinen anime? Wouldn't they make the best CGDCT?

Why are JS not more common in Seinen anime? Wouldn't they make the best CGDCT?

Just call them elementary schoolers fucking faggot, this isn't /jp/

ABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIB-SAMA SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Get the fuck out, riajuu scum.

>Elementary schoolers
I think JS is stupid and I only came into this thread because Mayl is best girl, but she's 11 when the series starts what the fuck is wrong with their school system over there

Thanks, Abib

11 is normal for an elementary school student, what are you talking about?

Since this is Sup Forums's hourly ego stroking thread, someone want to explain why it goes
>shougakusei
>chuugakusei
>kouKOUsei
>daigakusei

If there were too many, you would spill all your semen and not be able to concentrate on the plot.

Japan has a similar system to most of the world. 6 years of elementary (6 to 12), 3 of middle school (12 to 15), and 3 of high school (15 to 18)

I went to first grade when i was 6. 11 is too much for elementary school

Tenkousei

What the fuck. why do you need to be 6 years in elementary?

And ryuugakusei

Probably because elementary, junior and highest school are 3-kanji compounds, but high school is 4-kanji (高等学校) which was contracted to 高校 (koukou) unlike all others. Hence the koukousei. But I don't actually know shit.

>6 years in elementary

You this retarded? In the west, it goes Kindergarten -> G1,2,3,4,5. That's six years.

G6,G7,G8 is middle school.

High school is G9-12.

The fuck you smoking?

No one faps to lolis silly user.

Of course not.

>Wouldn't they make the best CGDCT?
They indeed do.

Beta JS Bocchis is boring

Why are JS randoseru so fucking erotic? I just want to cum all over them and enjoy that contrast between thick semen and the bright red leather. Any other color is blasphemous, though.

JS are literally made for seinen.

I always hate pictures like this. Lolis are for gentle vanilla loving by a kind onii-chan, not for being molested by a pervert.

Nice butt for a loli.

I hate to be the one to ask, but where is this from?

My home

>Little girl running around nopan
Why is this allowed?

because mayl is a dirty girl

I want JS, not potatos.

can't believe lan slayed this pussy so hard a kid came out

They are very cute JSs.

oh god MY DICK

;___;

This is official artwork? What happened to the show?

Mayl's design was scientifically crafted to elicit ancient and primal urges to breed in human males.
Every follicle on her body was placed deliberately to give you an erection.

I went to something called 'junior high' for two years.

Holy shit. What a fat butt.

Xebec did this, i ask you again, why are there no more lewd shows with JS?

i dunno
i don't even know any others

My gf is middle left

she is a miracle of the universe

The first few gameboy games of this show were so good

2, 3 and 6 are fucking excellent.

Fumika does things to my dick but alas, that show has no fanservice at all.

This design begs to be raped.

the point is that mayl is a very lewd girl
i don't know if there's any other fanservice moments i missed

Can someone explain to me once and for all what is this JC/JS thing?

My middle school had 5th grade

Such a lewd body.

>that 8:42 shot
holy fuck

What makes Chika-chan the cutest JS?

I've saved this exact image several times to the same folder and I keep saving it every time I see it posted just to make sure I still have it.

But consider

Old and busted.

"Joshi" is Japanese for "girl". "Chuugakusei" is "middle school" and "Shougakusei" is "primary school".

It's not as universal as you think. Different countries - and even different states/provinces/whatever - split things up differently. Some don't even have middle school at all; growing up in Australia primary school was grades 1-6 and high school was grades 7-12; no middle school at all. (Some schools probably do exist that do 7-9 or 10-12 or some other variation, but it's not the standard.)

Ack, "middle school STUDENT" and "high school STUDENT", that should be. I shouldn't post while distracted.

I don't know what's happening to Bubbleman in this but I don't sympathize with him. Drillman and Bubbleman were the most cancerous bosses in BN3

5 > 6, especially the extra chapter after you beat the final boss.

I absolutely hated 6, especially the postgame liberation missions I had to abuse the ever loving fuck out of savescuming to beat.

Where i live schools are not specialized, there are vague divisions like grades 1-3, 4-6, 7-9, and 2 or 3 years of bachelorate (bachelor means apprentice. Fuck whoever renamed that into "single") which correspond to highschool everywhere else. At most some schools only have grades 1-9, but the ones that do have bachelorate have all of them.

There's also this strange kindergarten division i still don't understand, which is like 6 grades before 1st. I figure the kids only go there a couple of hours a day.

must have had a shitty folder then, just use S codes with the shademan, larkman, and lifesword PAs as well as a few other heavy hitting chips and they're easy as hell.

>loli from the waist up
>super thick from the waist down
has science gone too far?

and ending with this again, just to remind you who's the best girl

What a fat butt. I want to slip my hand into those pockets. I wonder what kind of cloth is that made with.

I mean 5. I hated 5. 6 was fine.
I'll never not be pissed that not a single fucking navi had any customization to them whatsoever so they all acted like shitty megaman with 1/1/1 buster levels and relied ENTIRELY off your folder. I was using the S code folder. You are not guaranteed to get a winning hand every time, and your battles are limited to 3 turns only so waiting is not an option.

>actually getting away with asscheek in a kids show
we need more of this

Thanks man. You successfully gave us the loli thread i intended in the first place. Too bad it really is not a bigger thing.

well it depends on ur version. TP had the worst since protoman had a shitty charge, napalm man was just a 5/5/1 megaman with no charge, magnetman's charge was too damn slow and low damage, and searchman charge took so damn long you could only get 1 out in 1 turn. TC had it way better since the only one with a shitty charge attack was Knightman.

We have elementary and middle school in the same building, and it lasts 8 years total (4/4) and it's all called elementary/grade school, no middle shit. First 4 grades you sit in the same classroom and teachers come to you, second 4 grades you go to the classes of the professors (yes there's different educational degrees for teaching the 1st and 2nd part, one is teacher other professor). Then we have 4 years of highschool for 12 total. Kindergarten is optional and equivalent to daycare, any age under 6 (7 is starting age of elementary).

both aren't even edited either
you know what they wanted
only ones i know are megaman and yugioh, and it's mostly the former

dam lan was an alpha?

One of the rare times where best girl not only won, but also fucked and had a family with MC.

What's even more disgusting is that the characters themselves are kids.

>all those Heriyama Luna doujins
>still managing to make a new one each year
I can't help but admire that level of dedication to a character. I hope the best for him.

>miniskirt
>nopan
>thighhighs
>nice thighs and butt
>4 feet tall
>kids show

I like loli when they are still older than me.
And I still like them to this day.

Therefor, I'm not a lolicon.