Why did they do this?

>baits me with badass nazi action making me hope for the quality antihero story my idols deserve in first episode
>turns into anime gore shit the very next episode

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mqfJNTnh
youtube.com/watch?v=o-VSz4e01kU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*>turns into highschool gore shit the very next episode

I want to fuck Marie

>secondary complains about high school setting
>doesn't realize its just here to be destroyed

I have seen this post before

Because a shitty VN adaptation. And one which was crowdfunded.

*Tasogare

People just read this for the absurd Multi-Universe Buster tier OP power shit at the end

Is Spinne's reincarnation in Marie route the cathedral janitor?

i dont care. i just want to see the badass nazi story they deserve

Yep

Angry Day today

>idolizes Nazis
>hates gore
Sup Forums was a mistake

i have nothing against gore, only if it turns into the major theme of an anime. if there is nothing else to an anime but gore its shit.

also there is no reason to associate nazis with gore
>inb4 holocaust and ww2
one is fake, the other wasnt provoked by nazis :^)

Is there anyone that's a bigger failure than Trifa?

>jobs as soon as he uses his Beriah in every route
>can't use his Beriah correctly
>can't even outscheme someone who's been chilling in Gladsheim for 60 years
>muh 10 children
>too autistic to decide if he really loves Rea as a father or if his own body is cucking him
>only notable deed in Kei's route was a complete asspull
>loses to people that punch really hard despite having having perfect defence

you were wrong the moment you thought this was going to be anything to do with a quality antihero faggot

It took Mercurius a gazillion resets to finally achieve what he really wanted, so, maybe him?

yeah, i realized that

trifa is good in rea route where he confronts schreiber

>reincarnated
>end up raising Reinhard's sons

What happens to Honjou in KKK?

>Reinhard is the most charismatic person in the world
>Bill Clinton exists.
???

Is it bad that after watching episode 3 that I still have no idea what is going on?

Ignore episode 0

No, its a bad adaptation. Dies Irae is not easy to directly adapt, as the 4 routes directly build upon each other, rather than being complementary like with FSN. What we are getting is a hybrid of Marie's route and events from different routes and side stories. It actually comparable to Tsukihime's Frankenstein adaptation.

Rindou/Tokoyo conversation at Fuji, which led to Rindou claiming the Longinus spear. I haven't edited it at all, so it's not really readable, but I probably won't have time for that until the next week, so...
pastebin.com/mqfJNTnh

She's a part of Tenma Sukuna.

>from other routes
We are still in the common route right?

Nice, thanks user.

Thanks again

Scenes have been modified to give a context they didn't have originally. Such as, Mercurius guiding Ren to the guillotine or Shirou visiting the church, etc. And of course, the entirety of episode 0.

>>turns into anime gore shit the very next episode
FOREKNOWLEDGE

>FOREKNOWLEDGE
Alright give me more stuff to put in the picrelated. My brain is too dead after finishing the translation to actually remember more memes.

Any particular reason you translate Tasogare as "Dusk" instead of "Twilight"?

Add KKK translation when? Ikabey translation when? and BANZAI.

What happened to his hand

MC is good

Generally when someone says "Tasogare" in KKK it's more of way to call the old world and it's rules, the conceptual thing, and when it specifically refers to Marie herself it's "Tasogare no Megami", so I thought that it would be a good idea to use different words for those variations. So it's "Twilight Goddess", and "Dusk". But now that I think about it, it might be actually better to just translate it as "Twilight" always, especially since it's apparently how she is called in the translation of dies.

>Are we living in Marie or Amaterasu world?
There a worse one. We are probably living in a world of a Hadou that rekt Marie/Ren/Reninhard

Let's get this out in the open: I am jewish.
Or some shorter version

>Roleplaying

what is even happening

EDGY EDGY EDGY

Well, it looks better now. Still need a few more though. I don't really want to add any more japanese memes like kuzu-niisan and such, TON JI CHI is already too much, but it's just too good.
There's metsujin messou and kyoudai, so it's pretty much in already.

Try asking again in the weekend, these threads are kinda dead during weekdays. Also, care to explain TON JI CHI? I've never heard of that one.

>TON JI CHI
That's from the Yakou's Taikyoku chant. 貪・瞋・癡, which is the "three poisons" in buddhism: desire, ill will, and ignorance. Because of the way it was pronounced by Yakou's seiyu this exact part became quite famous (you can look up the Yakou's chant on niconico with the comments on, you will see what I'm talking about), up to the point when the small page on masadawiki created for that meme became one of the most visited ones. It was discovered by Masada later (and everyone felt kind of bad for it, probably), and this meme even appeared in the sound drama for KKK when Yakou said something among the lines that it was his "henshin phrase".

>in the sound drama
Actually, it was the White Day movie. My memory sucks. It's at ~5.50 there.
youtube.com/watch?v=o-VSz4e01kU

Hello guys, this is my wife Marie.

We are just cuddling in bed, right now.

You wish.

Doesn't look fair to me

Try touching her.

Are your ready for some HERO action?

Any Shirou X Wilhelm doujin?

quadruples confirm.
lucky basterd

I can somewhat understand the wingblades on his back if they are trying to hint at his Eine Faust Finale self. Not sure what those blades on his right arm / leg are supposed to be, though.

>those quads

Please make her happy user.

That sounds so fucking gay, holy shit

KKK translation when?

I'm willing to pay for it

I expect a kickstarter for it next year.

Impossible. I know moonrunes and I can't fucking read it, let alone translate.

>Impossible.
Same thing was said about DI and a bunch of other shit that got perfect translations.

>hot big boob girl wearing sexy red dress turns into less hot smaller boob girl wearing school uniform
what the fuck is this shit

>less hot

Yeah, less hot.

Fuck off Lotus

Dies would have been a million times better if there wasn't Ren and modern school setting, yes. But self insert faggots and I don't mean Mercurius wouldn't read it without a high school student and his harem.

Blame Mercurius for creating a generic chuu2 setting that he can self-insert into.

Nah, I blame Masada for not being able to break the mold

No, I'll blame Masada and the target audience who can't watch anything if there is no high school MC that they can associate with.

He tried with Paradise Lost but nobody liked it.

You mean the thing he's done three times now?

>and I don't mean Mercurius
Retards who did not read the VN.

Kill yourself.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HATE SCHOOL SETTING
>MUH CLICHE
The school setting and MC make perfect sense for Dies. It would be a very different story with a different setting and MC, and at that point we can't say if it would have been better or worse.
So, yeah, complaining about cliches just for the sake of complaining only makes you a retard
You're the one who should kill himself

Schreiber.

Spinne memes are the best memes

>came for the cute boy and his ludicrously hot BFF
>got titty monsters that multiply exponentially and long-haired bishies that look like they escaped Weiss Kreuz
I didn't ask for this nonsense.

Literally no one does that, the power levels are very clearly defined so there is no debate.
The appeal of Dies Irae is dialogue and the villains, which the anime is butchering.

Marguerite*

bump

Requesting a kickstarter for an Rusalka route.

>autism

I want to gangrape her up to a point even she does not like it any more.

And getting overly triggered over HS settings and teenage MCs isn't autism?

Where is the uncensored patch? I want to play the fucking game already

Then read it already. The sex scenes are not necessary at all. The patch is never coming out. Stop waiting for it

5 mins

>The patch is never coming out
Why the fuck?
>game about nazi girls
>sex scenes are not necessary
Really.

Hell if I know why it isn't coming out.
And the game isn't about nazi girls, retard.

The sex scenes are amazing, don't believe the cuck said otherwise, especially Kei's. If I were you I'd read the current family friendly version and read it again when the 18+ patch is out since the fucking kikestarter faggots definitely wouldn't release them any soon this year.

It's not about definition, it's about scale
People want to see the big explosions
Why do you REALLY think people got mad over the Superman/Goku death battle?
Because Superman doesn't go around blowing shit up with Galaxy Busting Lasers that shoot off into space.
Humanity as a whole has morally declined to where people get mad the child abandoning explosion monkey lost a fake battle. Dies Irae is just wanting to see explosion Nazis

>especially Kei
Fuck off Kei, nobody likes you.

Well I'm here for the nazi girls first and the chunni shit second.

I might just do this then, but it's really a shame they aren't releasing the full game

It tried to copy F/SN but failed

I mean, that was my point. I'm not going to judge shit I haven't read. But the VN is very good without the sex. I'll probably reread it when the patch is out, but I wouldn't wait for it anytime soon.
I could understand waiting for the patch if they delivered it at the promised dates. But now? Anyone still waiting to do their 1st read of Dies is a retard

I want to fuck FOREKNOWLEDGE

The VN is better than Fate/Stay Shit

Then, the VN isn't for you. This is glorious chuuni first and everything else second.
Dies is not for horny retards like you

nothing it looks perfectly normal as far as human anatomy is concerned.