Saekano

Daily reminder that Megumi won the Tomoya bowl. You can say he is trash, but that doesn'tchange your girls were still thirsting after his d and didn't get it.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DUk3tkMM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Utaha a best.

Eriri a shit.

both are shit compared to Megumi.

Tomoya isn't even a bad MC. All of the girls had good reasons for liking him.

Bleh, even Eriri is better girl than mehgomy

the title was literally "generic girl is my girlfriend" why did anyone think something else would happen?

>Erishit
>better than anything

Megumi > Eriri >>> Utaha

Utaha > Megumi > Michiru > Izumi >>> Akane >>> Eriri

Megumi > Eriri > Michiru > Izumi >>> Akane >>> Utaha

Megumi > Eriri >= Michiru > Izumi >>> Akane >>> Utaha

Notice how the top 2 girls aren't cowtits.

>Utaha over Eriri
>character regression over character development

Are you kidding? He's as bad as Sorata.

Nothing he does is as bad as what Sorata does in episode 13. He doesn't whine about other people's talent and just does his best.

Left or right?

RIGHT

Mayu is my second favorite girl in the franchise after Megumi so right.

new chapter when?

pfft

Megumi > Utaha >>>>>>>> Eriri.

t.megumifag

When the new volume comes out. We're already caught up as far as we can go.

Can't wait for more Mayu.

I don't watch this show and only come into these threads for the art. Weren't her and MC related in some way? Or am I retarded?

Just retarded. There's another guy in the series though, and that's her cousin.

Neither can I.

Lame. I like Megumi by far, but it would've been great if they were related somehow.

She's going to fuck Tomoya as well, right

Megumi winning was an asspull. She didn't even love him until the last second with no build up.

MC has a cousin.

>Falling in love with someone without planning it first is an asspull.

No, she's part of a band. She'll fuck the manager.

I'm fine, Eriri will eventually win in Coda.

The author made the asspull. He is the one who made her like him to satisfy the manchildren shippers.

I'm surprised there's barely any Megumi x Tomya fanart despite being the main pairing.

Of course he made her fall for him because he's the author and it's not an asspull since even the title pretty much gave away she was going to become his girlfriend.

The fanarts for any ship in Saekano is small.

People don't like Tomoya.

He could be a hack and asspull a Haganai.

Did you also think Tomoya was in love with Eriri the whole time?

So sexy. How could he resist?

He was surrounded by girls with better bodies

This.

After story when.

>pastebin.com/DUk3tkMM

For those who don't want to wait for Magnavalon's full version, here's a shorter summary of V13.

i'm gonna star reading the mango, is there any difference between the ln and the mango?

>they go to sleep (it’s explicitly described they didn’t have sex that night from Tomoya’s own cowardice)

Megumi should have taken the initiative.

She didn't want to go to school with semen leaking into her panties.

So Megumi and Utaha ended up on really bad terms.

They though they meant generic blonde twintail tsundere (first cover)

>Eriri and Utaha's last formal appearance is of them drunk and bawling over losing

This is too cruel.

They can always lez out

It's over?

>Megumi Won
Atleast not Eriri or Utaha. Both stupid for not just being honest. Especialy Eriri that have bigger chance that she keep throwing away by being stupid tsundere.

Im Utaha fags so metronome canon for me.

I hate the whole setup of harems. Too bad there is no choice if you want a fanservice-y romance anime. I even liked Megumi but stopped caring because I can't stand the author treating the other girls like shit. And the whole contrast between how the girls act and the impenetrable and nonparticipating MC just drives me nuts.

Too bad because the author definitely has skill to do better.

>they go to sleep (it’s explicitly described they didn’t have sex that night from Tomoya’s own cowardice)

Hahaha. This is perfect.

Pffff. They are going to have tons of sex, so no need to hurry. Meanwhile Utaha and Eriri arr drunk and whine about losing.

>I can't stand the author treating the other girls like shit

Eriri deserved it though.

Did they really have sex by the way or it's just meme ?

It's so heavily implied that it's hard to believe they didn't.

This end is way too meme and OOC. I don't recognize it as the real end.

So do you want an Eriri end? Me too, senpai.

Go take a dump but don't flush, that's your Eriri end.

I don't give a crap about your cunty cattiness towards fictional characters. Point is that even here and even with the self-awareness there was initially it didn't subvert a single trope.

You're so cool.

Can someone post more screenshots of this scene? Need them for research purposes

>claims to not give a crap
>still comments

Sure Kevin.

Eriri > Megumi > Utaha > Izumi > Utaha

Awful taste. Utaha and Megumi > everyone else

I see you are a man of culture.jpg

How can anyone rank Eriri below Utaha after GS3 and V13?

this. Utaha should be Tomoya's mistress and Eriri should be thrown into the trash

>they walk a bit more, and Tomoya suddenly starts apologizing

>Eriri is confused on what he’s apologizing from how much wrong he’s done recently, but he clarifies that he’s apologizing for things way past

>he says sorry for not being able to be her rival, for becoming jealous and giving up, and for failing as a best friend and being too focused on being an otaku

>Eriri tells him to stop, but he goes on and apologizes for blaming everything on her

>he says he was a cowardly, horrible person then

>Eriri replies that she was too, but Tomoya replies that had he worked harder, things should’ve worked out

>he thanks her for becoming his friend again and joining his circle

>Tomoya was crying throughout but looks refreshed in the end, Eriri has a pained look
Wow. Tomoya actually and finally admitted he fucked way back in the past. This is probably the only other time he developed for real.

fpbp

Utaha is shit and you should feel shit.

>Eriri
>culture
There's a reason most people who have watched more than 50 series prefer Megumi and/or Utaha over her.

author's cheap attempts to make Eriri sympathetic fell flat

Utaha is a goddess and your petty hate is amusing for her.

A better question would be how can anyone sane and reasonable and normalfag not put her top at all.

>There's a reason most people who have watched more than 50 series prefer Megumi and/or Eriri over Utah.
Fix'd.

>implying Utaha's archetype is anywhere near as stale and overdone as tsundere

Because Megumi is a much better girl, heroine, girlfriend and character.

>Eriri didn't ever confess her feelings

At least Utaha made it clear to him.

It is always that one Utahafag with terrible taste and stubborn warmongering habits. He remains the same throughout in other series too such as Yahari and OreShura,

Maybe if you lack a heart.

>muh boogeyman

That's a relief. Confessing is unnecessary at this point and would cause unneeded complications. I think Tomoya knows already that she has feelings for him.

That's awful. A traitorous bitch who abandons a friend like Eriri deserves no forgiveness. To be honest, she would've worked better as an antagonist. A total disgrace to tsunderes.

Tomoya is dense as fuck so I doubt it

Eriri did nothing wrong and Maruto agrees.

No, his conversation with Megumi in the beginning shows that he does, and the novel doesn't make any sense if he doesn't know.

Both are already 18 years old. Even without any implication it'd be stupid to believe they didn't.

Megumi a shit.

>>Eriri replies that she was too
Also, Eriri is the one that lost, not Tomoya.