Prisma Illya: Oath Under Snow

The 3rei movie is up for digital rental for one week, watch/rip it while you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/prisma_illya/status/925935515878146050
anime.dmkt-sp.jp/animestore/ci_pc?workId=21862
youtube.com/watch?v=H49Iajusd_M
youtube.com/watch?v=INmd0XYBjQU
youtube.com/watch?v=pw7aKlUexdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Links: twitter.com/prisma_illya/status/925935515878146050

anime.dmkt-sp.jp/animestore/ci_pc?workId=21862

>Prisma Illya movie
>make it about Shirou and wormslut instead
Is Nasu literally, unironically, retarded?

SHIROU IS MY BOYFRIEND.

Already tried downloading, but my gaijin credit card gives me an error. If anyone needs help registering, I can lend a hand. (Not that it's anything Google can't translate.)

RAWS WHEN

>Doesn't take my card

I'll never get to watch this.

why would u buy something thats gonna be ripped soon

For it to be ripped someone has to buy it.

This

>not throwing away money to make sure illya and friends come back forever

Nasu realized that Sakura is the best girl.

Best Emiya song?
youtube.com/watch?v=H49Iajusd_M
youtube.com/watch?v=INmd0XYBjQU
youtube.com/watch?v=pw7aKlUexdw

No. And it's Hiroyama you would he calling retarded, and that's fine if you want to call the guy who took a joke idea and did nice stuff for Ilya retarded.

It's just Sakura's time now, it's honestly long overdue.

Vita Emiya is best Emiya.

I personally prefer the UBW remix but that Illya movie one is pretty great too.

Dropped Illya pretty fast but this movie looks interesting. Do I need to know any plot to enjoy the movie?

best shero

I wonder, did the movie end up further hyping people for HF?

Probably

Probably not. It's a prequel to the current story arc, where the main characters go to an alternate universe and meet an alternate (and incredibly badass) Shirou. The movie covers the events leading up to the state of affairs in the series.

It pretty much filled the same purpose as the cut Ilya route was supposed to do for Sakura's route: Provide a needlessly tragic end for an innocent Sakura so that you'll root for her to get a happy end in the next route even as she crosses over into a morally ambiguous situation. The lack of that probably was what made many have issues with switching mindsets between UBW and HF originally, similar to how Kohaku's route wouldn't work without reading Hisui's first.

>about Shirou and wormslut instead
>Wormslut
The focus is on Shirou and Sakura is discarded early on, she has no impact later on and no signifigance. Stop talking about shit if you don't understand it like the retarded secondary you are