What is the meaning of this expression?

What is the meaning of this expression?

I've been cucking you and the readers for 30 years.

Just as planned.

When you can't jack off to anything except NTR anymore.

Subtle retardation

>wants your dick
>not allowed to want your dick
>her face when

Based on what I know from Joy Division, it's the expression of being BLACKED.

"prepare the bull for me"

which "twist" was more retarded?
The thirty year cucking or the End of Usagi Drop?

How long have you waited to make this post?

Usagi Drop. Ah Megami-sama's felt like one of those attempts by an author to explain something that didn't really need to be explained. "How did Keiichi live with her so long and never hit that?" "Uh, God did it."

Holy shit user

Getting cock-blocked by God. That's some major shit right there. That's some Kratos shit.

Why is everyone talking about ntr? I watched the anime as a teen and was saving up the manga for the better times...
Don't... they get together in the end?

You sweet summer child

Bless your little heart.

I fucking hated Belldandy as a kid. Both of her sisters were better. And he should have called the she-devil line because those rarely disappoint.

They do get together. People bitch because the author tried to explain why K1 was asexual by retconning that Bell's dad had sealed away his sex drive and that most goddesses knew about it. Even though that contradicted a lot of the manga, since we did see K1 get aroused by Bell in the past and also it made no sense for Urd and Peorth to try and get K1 to fuck Bell when they knew his sex drive had been suppressed.

Better than the manga author self inserting her own apparent daddy issues into what was once an adorable innocent girl.

There are a lot of NTR doujinshi of Belldandy. Hell, there were a lot of NTR doujinshi of Belldandy before NTR even became a thing.

Please elaborate.

I was referring to the end of Usagi Drop being a worse thing than the Divine Neutering. If you don't know what I mean by that, you can find spoilers out there and you'll see what I mean.

She's worst girl and theres nothing you can do about it