Daily reminder that anime is a plot by (((them))) to feminize white and asian males

Daily reminder that anime is a plot by (((them))) to feminize white and asian males

Attached: 1521241801280.png (612x612, 600K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/117690/how-anime-is-programming-men-to-be-weak-and-submissive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t.kike

Attached: 13906055708897.gif (800x587, 1.05M)

>Male disposability in anime was the right word I was looking for. Naruto has plenty of scenes where he is beaten up by women. Not to forget, where I thought Gintama would be free of male bashing, where Shimura Tae, a smiley woman constantly beats up a ‘hairy’ man – simply for asking her out.
returnofkings.com/117690/how-anime-is-programming-men-to-be-weak-and-submissive

Take your garbage tier article and put it up your bum you kike

Hentai is art

Why do you not think it affects other races as well? Is it to hard to believe in spic weebs? In fact it's far more believable to believe in minority weebs than it is for a white male.

I really liked Nadesco a lot. That's my favorite. Chobits had its moments. Trigun and Cowboy Bebop were great. I really have lots of trouble finding any other anime that I like though. It just seems too cheesy, overwrought, or ridiculous. Like attack on Titan. So there's just weird looking cannibal giants and I'm supposed to take this premise seriously?? I couldn't make it five minutes. Anyone have any recommendations? Anime seems like it has a lot of potential but it's really hard to find anything I like.

Yes, I'm sure without anime he would have been a real alpha Chad.

I'm looking forward to seeing the faces on these disgusting weebs in the future when white ethnostate gets established and they are excluded from it.

But the cheesy, silly, plain stupid animes are secretly the best animes out there. Especially the obscure ones nobody* likes or talks about. Anime that takes itself too seriously aren't that good. You'll look back and see these wise words as true as you ascend to the other side.

Wolf's Rain
Texhnolyze
Berserk (manga, anime sucks)

2D>3DPG

Attached: C_Htgz3VwAAnJ4v.jpg (1200x1200, 218K)

I dislike the cheesy anime. I prefer the laid-back, simple rural lifestyle anime, such as Iyashikei. My favorites are Yuru Camp, Binchō-tan, Flying Witch, Sketchbook: Fully Color's, Hakumei to Mikochi, Non Non Biyori, and etc. They're more important seeing infinity in simple joys of life, like foraging, walking one's dog, or taking natural beauties.

>They're more important seeing infinity...
They're more about seeing infinity*...

Watch Monster. It's about some Japanese doctor. Also, fuck off

wtf i hate anime and Sup Forums and love reddit now

>white ethno state without cute 2D girls
Sounds like trash desu.

Attached: 1422840163564.png (851x998, 1.04M)

this

Attached: images.png (280x180, 9K)

which one of you weeabo virgins is trading these hot american babes like pic related for dakimakuras

Attached: dean-hutton.jpg (800x800, 108K)

Keep your World and your women, both fucking suck and many of us do not want to help continue it.

Real women are absolutely fucking repugnant. I'll never understand what people see in them. Girls should be cute and obedient.

Attached: a_cute_34.png (808x1028, 516K)

You're on our board, so feel free to GTFO and go to Reddit or Twitter if you feel being on an anime site might cause your nutsack to shrink.

Attached: IMG_521251.jpg (1024x768, 63K)