Another Russian Thread

So Russia says the West's 500 year old reign is coming to an end.

What does Sup Forums make of this? Is it heating up? Or more bluster?

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-03-16_190942_tass.com.png (742x1830, 921K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
archive.is/GZMcT
youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its just russia trying to be relevant again episode #5834132

I can't wait for the day muller shuts this website down. You all are the useful idiots.

kikes gonna kike

Attached: Putin Russia.jpg (1024x1004, 170K)

who cares what words anyone says? attack us of shut the fuck up. we would fuck russia up so bad its funny.

Russia has some very qt women but..

Attached: 38673763386.png (800x504, 438K)

Why do they like the Big Asian Cock so much?

Attached: 84688648647.png (800x955, 838K)

Average Russian mother in 2018

Attached: 87404860864040868.png (800x688, 529K)

>nato jet destroys slavic squat jet
>slavs don't do shit

all yall can do is bitch online and kill exiles here and there

stfu

Fucking finally
100% prefer based Russians than eu cucks

Because Asians are not cucks like the rest of europe.

They are right though, this is slight posturing into bigger alliances. And the EU IS weak. Italy turned right, brexit still resonates. The nation I am in, the netherlands is also fairly weak. Both the soul of the people, and otherwise everything else is just splintered, fragmented and non whole. The v4 also have a long standing history of bully. The rougher nations, realized that the weakness of the EU, decided to band together probably. Even turkey this time is on our side somewhat...perhaps. Its a bunch of pissed of, anti jew nationalistic nations against the zog coming together now.

All the while I have to live in this boring piece of shit nation where I can only get a thrill at life by getting into trouble (light hearted as far as that goes) with the cops. Christ.

I always take the side of white people. Russia is the last white country on earth.

>brexit still resonates
whatever the fuck that means

Spengler maintained that every civilization has a life cycle of five hundred years. The Faustian civilization is deep into its winter by now.

Also to add, though its a crude estimation: The netherlands is about 90% r selected at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
archive.is/GZMcT
youtube.com/watch?v=ca8CpIFb0_E

(explains what this means)

The figure is somewhere in between 70 to 90% r selected here. Not even kidding, just general observations, personal large sample sizes of people and habits that I see here. And large swaths of these people are also in gov. Meaning that once you break the threatening ice, you could probably keep on threatening the EU without impunity. Basically bully it most likely.

Attached: 3b6491a897ac2698f083a8d72b3449eb6e410fba7c5866dd81495f820cbc657b.jpg (668x881, 205K)

yep, pretty much.

because theyre mongol rape babies themselves

Remember it was the worship of Darwin and Joseph Smith over truth and honesty that killed the West. RIP. Press S to spit on their graves.

Attached: IMG_0130.jpg (590x350, 70K)

This is going nowhere

Those other nationalistic nations have more common fighting rituals, harsher life conditions etc.

In the netherlands you can basically threaten almost any dutch guy just with body language to a point at which they never encountered in a long time lol as I did today with the local police forces, christ I felt so alive doing trabble. Like it was the missing puzzle in my life. I feel so empty here otherwise.

Why is Sup Forums triggered by high IQ men like Darwin and Stephen Hawking?

>15% muslim

Attached: 1511418932788.gif (414x382, 2.82M)