Re:creators

what went wrong?

Meteora

Lack of Altair from episode 2 to 16 and 22.

I stopped watching until the half way mark where they have the tournament thing.

Could not stand Meteora constantly talking like she knows every fucking thing. The pussy beta mc bitching about something. The main girl being....ah fuck it. This show was just stupid. So much fucking dialogue.

Need more Altair screen time. In fact the whole show should have been about Altair's world jumping adventures.

It was more of a VN than an anime.

everything

Typical Aniplex original trainwreck
It's the same thing that happened with Aldnoah.Zero but instead of ripping Gundam they ripped Fate instead

I'm on episode 13 right now and I'm liking it a lot.
Mamika best character. Altair a shit on a prolonged hissy fit.
I want to beat the fox-eyes bitch to a bloody pulp.
The exploration of envy between content creators and possible interactions with their creators are quite nicely done.

Souta got away with everything, admitted to being a sociopath, and never talked to Altair.

Nothing, the aim of this animu was making fun of surface level faggots and it completely did that.

Please elaborate.

this

The premise.

At least Meteora was put in her place (for a while).

I must be the only person who wasn't really that bothered by the abundance of exposition.
And anyway, the rest of the show more than made up for it.

What's wrong with the premise?

that was pretty bizarre, i mean Meterora was cute but it was just poor writing that her baseless conjectures were ALWAYS right, and everyone just kind of glossed over the fact that her claims, if true, totally undermines their understanding of the universe.

Congrats, you convinced me to watch the show where I left off.

She spouts off conjecture as fact and jumps to insane conclusions with small information. Utterly baffling that a character who hundreds of years behind the year the story is set in, can figure out the working world so quickly.

The worst part is that the humans...that lived on the planet and understand how culture, ethics and technology works are just standing there like retards accepting everything she says as truth.

I could look past a lot of things but this character was infuriating to watch.

I personally felt that it wasn't just the exposition, but also all of the action and the "lessons" were flawed at their very core. The discussion of the difficulties of being an artist in facile and rambling dialogue and have been expounded upon in more meaningful ways in literally any one of thousands of interviews with real artists from across the planet and it isn't a whole television series. The action scenes are a mess of one-upmanship and stupid combination attacks that takes cues from a 6-year-old's toy playing session in a local sandbox.
The ending is beyond words with how thematically and narratively unfitting it is.

She didn't know that much though. She knew about Altair's plan because she was her ally before Selesia appeared. And even while leading the good guys she kept playing into Altair's hands more than anyone else.

The mary sue was the villian instead of the protagonist, also infodumps. Especially infodumps.

Nothing was wrong with the premise, they just fucked up the execution.

>MC is such an unlikable bag of dicks
>Pacing was bad
>Not enough Shark

Emphasis on the last one. Had it not been for her I would not have gotten half way through the show, her "arc" was what hooked me. Got really cheesed by the end when she just disappears and doesn't become relevant.

long story short, she was a plot device.
>dumped exposition that noone could/should know.
>came up with and facilitated some absurd plan involing creatign another universe
>had no creator to interact with and only had a brief moment where she apparently played her game mostly off-screen
>sent everyone back into their worlds
>narrated the story

not saying she had nothing going besides that, she was cute and had some funny moments, but yah, when see opened her mouth my enjoyment dropped like a rock on average.

Anyone have that webm of her playing with the mc's head with her feet in a sexual way?

Anything she got from Altair simply raises the question of how Altair figured out the secrets of the universe after the internet shit her out on some street corner.

Altair getting development in the last 2 episodes.

yah, the fact that her power is implied to have saved everyone would make you think she deserves atleast as much wrapping up as that Ninja Slut.
all i could think during that scene was "she is practically shoving your face in her crotch and noone is looking (there was apparently), go for it"

She seems like the type of girl who will tease you to do something and enjoys seeing you squirm but as soon as you do she will lose all interest and be disgusted.

Besides she wanted Yuya's dick in her mouth and no one elses.

The one thing she achieved was the collision between worlds which allows fictional abilities in the real world which could have taken an infinite time to figure out from her side. The rest was probably guesswork and testing with her abilities, like trying to increase the chaos and using the power of the gods against them. And she was probably not in a hurry.

1- The main antagonist's motivations is literally cyberbullying
2- They forgot how to do exposition as the show advanced (they actually nailed it early on)
3- They tried to explain a concept that doesn't need an explanation. They got something that was interesting by itself and tried to make it something it's not.
4- some characters had no real use and were just.. kind of there. The "main character" didn't do shit until the ending, when he used deus ex powers.
5- lack of creation characters; or at leat lack of interesting ways to explore them.

>Besides she wanted Yuya's dick in her mouth and no one elses
have you seen those teeth.
>she will lose all interest and be disgusted
just like any other woman then.
Seriously though, if i recall correctly, she was too busy mind raping him and he wasn't really reacting at all to having her wrap her her legs around his neck. it was kind of bizarre and i couldn't really think of any other reason she would be doing it if she wasn't getting a rise out of him.

she may not have been in a hurry, but the time scale here was like 2 Years or something right? that is kind of pushing one's ability to deduce the nature of the universe through trial and error.

I'm sure they could make something up giving how convenient the universes rules are, but regardless of that, the fact that we did not even get more info to work with deducing the formative months of our main antagonist is, in itself, a flaw.

of course the mystery could be, and was interesting for a while, it really did not carry through the 2-16 slog.

They killed the best character.

It was fine really, it's not like she was inventing something that can destroy the universe, she was already that something that can, she just needed to learn how to use it. We see her testing both with the universe and with her own powers and learning from experience and from the others, which is more than what we got with Meteora and her magic book.

And destroying the universe is certainly much easier than permanently changing it anyway. She already learned in her world (which doesn't have the same time flow as the real world especially having multiple stories in parallel) how to modify the real world with the holopsicon so she could have pretty educated guesses about how stuff work for the next step of her plan.

too much talk, no show, not enough shark

Everything.

Needed more Altair.

Stupid hat.

I marathoned it while drunk so it was pretty much just a wild ride for me

The biggest problem this show had is that they blew so much time on nothing when they could have had the characters doing something. Episode 14 is a gleaming example of this. The entire episode focuses on the creators arguing about the storyboard they won't tell us about (because it's the ending basically) when they could be having the characters do something like exploring the world more (IE Komiket visit) or flashback their world's experience so we can least get to know them more (like they did with Blitz and Aliceteria).

It's like this anime figured I'd know who these characters were and should know their backstory already. It would be like one of us showing up in their world, make "re:Creators" the anime in their world and replace Celestia and Friends with Goku, Naruto, Ichigo, ETC and expect that world's viewers to know who they were and what they stood for even though those characters didn't exist in that world.

Agreed, user.

The entire plot. Premise had potential just everything they did with it was wrong.

The ending

Alicebros where you at

Lack of capital letters on the OP was a huge mistake.
She is fine.
I want more Altair. By all means
@164237411
Hah, Re:Creators sure has the dumbest hatebase. Not that the fanbase is more intelligent than any other, but still.
I think they undid that notion of him being a sociopath greatly by showing how bad at art and how uninvolved he was in the end. Though Souta and Setsuna/Altair had way too little happen between them. Not saying I didn't choke up when they were departing, though I guess more is better in this case.
Truly the Evangelion of 2017.
There are three characters above Souta on the MC status. He literally did two things in the last five episodes.
Couldn't find the webm of the sole action but a collage will have to do I guess.
>The main antagonist's motivations is literally cyberbullying
I think it is a bit beyond that, it's not like Setsuna was an attention whore or anything. She did every other artist does nowadays, and she got shut down and reviled when she was about to take off for some reason. It's a huge reaction but it's neither an argument for why would you kill youself nor why would you not. I consider it as a career suicide.
Still mad
This is also true. World Etude when?

Everyone already told you last thread, you can stop spamming these in hopes of making your shit waifu noticeable

>Premise had potential

Retarded amounts of exposition and filler.

Altair is still not real. How is this fair?

Here you go

Do Creations poop?

All of them except Altair.

not enough /u/

I need Ryousuke.

no cute Metchin doing cute things

Charon was the best character but they only really used him for one episode.

Charon was really good.