Rate all the Dragon Ball series

Rate all the Dragon Ball series.

Trash/10

DB>DBZ>GT>The new one

Youd need to rate by sagas imo like Frieza, King Piccolo, 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament, Cell, and Resurrection of F I liked the most. Then youd need to consider movies and I seriously enjoy Tree of Might and Android 13. Everything else is alright.

This.
Trash on Ball features minimal character development, boring action with superhuman fighter delivering tons of blows on each other without crippling one another, and absolutely fails at its attempts at humor
>xddd look at Roshi in a wig has this really funny technique were he pretends to be retarde--- oops he pretends to be drunk and then attacks!
Dropped this shit when it stalled at Goku beating tons of goons with nothing better tha firearms to strike back, what a waste of time. This pile of shit ever having made into popularity will serve as an eternal testament to japan's shit taste. It's only fitting that those we were like 10yo when Trash on Ball was being released are in their mid 30s right now and are thus an important part of Japan's neet population that lives off of anime.

DB>DBZ>>DBS>>>>DBGT

I don't even like DBS but it is much more enjoyable that the shitty adventures of Pan, Goku and Trunks. Also the series flew out the window once they landed on Earth and baby arrived.

DBZ>DB>GT>=SUPER

DBZ>DB>DBGT>=DBS

DB > Z > SUPER = GT

Anyone placing either Super or GT above each other is delusional.

Frieza Saga > Cell Saga > DB > Buu Saga > GT > Super

>GT>=Super

???

>Buu below Cell
Opinion discarded.

no

Tournament and training arcs in DB>Majin Vegeta arc>Saiyan Saga>Goku goes SS3>Cell Saga>Super Buu/Kid Buu>Future Trunks arc(DBS manga and anime)>BoG+RoF+U7 vs U6>Goku vs Frieza(manga)>Namek Saga>Fat Buu

>Majin Vegeta arc
What a fag. I fully expected to see androids arc or ginyu arc in there too, so I will let you off for not going full retard.

GT = Disney Star Wars

Super = Prequel Trilogy

DB, DBZ = Original Trilogy

DB Manga > Z Manga >> Kai >> Z anime > Super Manga >> GT > Super anime

I've only read the DB manga, not seen the anime, so I can't comment on the differences

>Super is the thing that's actually fine but everybody pretends is absolute dogshit

Nope, super is actually just shit

>Creator involvment
DBS>GT

Prequels>Disney Star Wars

GT = Disney Star Wars

Super = Prequel Trilogy

DB, DBZ = Original Trilogy

>Fat Buu at the bottom
Look at this shit taste. Majin Buu is more creative than anything Super has created

I liked it a lot better when it was based on Asian mythlogy instead of just "lol ayyliems"

any of the anime > any of the awful manga

its based on Asian mythology and other mythologies again. GT was lol aliens

GT was lol aliens
Super is lol even more gods

Had no idea this board hated Super this much. I might pick it up.

God I miss the original Dragon Ball. The fantastic world, dumb jokes, crazy characters and fun fights were so comfy. It really felt like an adventure.
We're never gonna get something like this ever again, right? I miss old Toriyama's military references and cool vehicles and robots. Also dinosaurs.

Super>=GT > DBZ > DB

the pacing on the anime is extremely painful

>tfw shonen is supposed to have entertaining, hyped-up fights but all of the fights in the Dragon Ball series are boring as fuck

yawn/10

DB didnt even make it halfway through before it went from adventure to full battle shonnen

I'd say it was a slow transformation, even with tournaments from time to time. Many battles weren't even a challenge for Goku. See the ninja guy from muscle tower.

> Trash on Ball xDDDD

could the underage leave now?

Can someone post the meme tier list for me?

Objectively
DBZ>DBS>DB>GT

Personal opinion
DB>DBZ>DBZ>GT

Series: #1st DB, 2nd DBZ = Super ( Both have some really amazing shit in them. Go fuck yourself). Last: GT yeah fuck that.

ARCs: #1st King Piccolo = Freeza, #2Majin Buu, Last: Cyborg/Cell.

I was disgusted to see Mai ending up with Trunks, luckly it's just alternate universe which doesn't matter.

>>DBZ>DBZ

What's the thought process behind this?

Ha ha so funny

DB > DBZ >>> DBZ Movies > DB Movies >>>>> GT > Super

What the fuck did he survive?

But the Prequel trilogy had immensely good visuals and decent story, Super is pretty much the exact opposite of that.

Comparing Dragon Ball to Star Wars is retarded anyway.

No :(

DBZ > DB >>> GT > dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>> Super

DB 9/10
DBZ 7/10
DBS 2/10

I came to Sup Forums just to say super is awfull
Nothing interesting happens with the characters plot or fights, it's so bland

>people actually like Super

>GT better than anything

this, for me DB and DBZ are the same tier. Both pretty good and everything else dogshit.

Z > DB > Kai > Super > GT

The original series and it's sequel are great but the rest aren't particularly good or bad, they just kind of exist.

>it's
FUCK

blands not even the right word
its nothingness
the story is not driven by the characters, it feels like there are no stakes or tension, few things hardly happen in the story

DB > DBZ > DBS > DBGT

/thread

>being this pleb
Both future and present versions of them are a couple, by the way.

Super is one of the worst animated and drawn pieces of shit the industry has shat out recently. In the GT era it would have been merely bad, in 2017 it's an abortion.

DB > DBZ > Kai > DBS >>>>>>> GT

Demon King Piccolo Saga (including Piccolo Jr. Saga) = Freeza Saga (including Saiyan Saga) > Tournament Saga = Cell Saga (including Android Saga) = Red Ribbon Saga (including Tien Saga) > Buu Saga > Gods of the Universe Saga (not counting the movies) > Baby Saga > Super 17 Saga = Shadow Dragon Saga = Future Trunks Saga > Emperor Pilaf Saga = Black Star Dragon Ball Saga = Universe 6 Tournament Saga

Universe Survival / T.O.P. Saga left out as it has not yet concluded

If I missed any major saga or arc, I apologize.

this

DBZ (Frieza's arc) > DB > the rest of DBZ > DBGT > DBS

It was never good

> DB
Perfect adventure.

> DBZ
Good memories.

> GT
Forgettable.

> Movies
Sasuga sakuga.

> Kami to Kami
FUN.

> Fukkatsu no Z
FUN.

> DBS
Kind of boring, all of the characters seem really off to me personality-wise.

DB was fun and inventive
DBZ was inconsistent, stupid but a trend setter and still a fun ride
GT was poorly written but it still carried forward the feel of DBZ. Not very good though
DBS looks like a steaming pile of dog shit. Marketed and whored out to make money by riding on the laurels of what came before.

Emperor Pilaf > Red Ribbon > Piccolo > Namek > Saiyans > Androids > Cell > Buu
Haven't seen enough of GT or Super to know where to place them. GT has a better aesthetic and a nice adventure feel but the pacing is awful.
Also, Kai > Z

Kai > Z > DB > Super > Z (rewatch) >>>> GT

Rewatching Z after Kai was unbearable. NOTHING happens and there is way too much stalling.

I mean, I've always known this...but I forget the extent of it. It's honestly really bad.

GT is obviously garbage, anyone that puts it above Super has shit taste. Good thing they cancelled that shit only after 64 episodes.

Dragon Ball > Dragon Ball Super > Dragon Ball GT

If we're talking about story arcs, this guy has it about right

>watching
Retards like you make me fucking sick. Read the patrician DB and Z manga.

6/10.

Would have rated it an 8/10 if it ended after the Cell Saga, everything went downhill after that.

DB>Frieza saga>gohan ss2 scene>cell saga=buu saga>GT>DBS

Dragon Ball: 7.3/10
Dragon Ball Z: 8/10
Dragon Ball GT: 5/10
Dragon Ball Super: 7.5/10

Frieza Saga>ToP Saga>King Piccolo Saga (Piccolo Jr. Saga)>Cell Saga>Zamusu Saga>Buu Saga>RR Saga>Baby Saga>>>>Pilaf Saga>>BoG Saga>>>Universe 6 Tournament Saga
>>>>>>>Resurrection F=Super 17=Shadow Dragon Saga

Cell/Android saga > King Piccolo saga > Frieza/Saiyan saga > Baby saga > Red Ribbon saga > Pilaf/ Tournament saga > Buu saga > BoG >>> Shadow Dragons saga (The ending was top tier though) > U6 saga > Black star DB saga >>>> Super 17 "saga" > RoF > Future Trunks

I would put ToP above BoG so far, but we will see.

DB>DBZ>DBGT>DBS

DB=DBZ>GT=Super

Frieza Arc > Androids/Cell Arc > Red Ribbon Army Arc > Great Demon King Piccolo Arc > Shadow Dragons Arc (GT) > Saiyan Arc > Majin Buu Arc > Gods of the Universe Arc > Son Goku's Boyhood Arc > Baby Arc (GT)

Zen-Oh Arc is still ongoing so I won't add it

RANK THE MOVIES

Will they ever make a movie about this?

Driving Filler >>>>>>>>> Everything else

Gohan goes to school > the rest of the series

Z>DB>GT>Super

DB: 10/10
DBZ: 9/10 (Freezer and Saiyan arc were the best)
DBGT: 4/10
DBS: 4/10

Phantom menace is better that the first star wars trilogy

Kai > DB > DBZ > DBS

GT doesn't deserve any mention.

As a die-hard DB fan, I couldn't even finish that shit (stopped around the Shadow Dragon Saga)

Arcs ranked
Saiyans > 23rd TB > 22nd TB > Namek > 21st TB > King Piccolo > Cell > Pilaf > Red Ribbon >>>> Buu = Battle of Gods = Black > U6 > Freeza Dorado > Universe Survival

Haven't watched anything from GT since I was a kid so I won't bother.

Yamchafag here.
DB
DBS=DBZ
DBGT

Super is much better than GT, and if you think otherwise you are just stupid.

i actually really like those episodes too, Dragonball is best when its more SoL orientated.

DB and DBZ were pretty decent in the day, the other two are dogshit though. Especially the new one since the animation has gotten worse for some reason

>animation gets worse 10 years later
really makes one think

I know right

Dragon Ball >>> Dragon Ball Super.

That's about it. DBGT doesn't exist. If you want to split the story like in the anime then DBZ > DB
Power level:
DBZ 5
DB 4
DBS 1
DBGT 0

DB: 9/10
DBZ: 9/10
DBGT: 6/10
DBS: 4/10

Hating on GT is a meme that is mostly spouted by underage who never watched it or americans who got that awful dub with garbage music.
I mean yes the only time the show is actually good is during the Baby Arc and the two last episodes, but the rest is not as bad as some people say. Good ideas but it suffers from terrible execution at times.

>Animation
>Posts a still

DB: 9/10
DBZ: 7/10
DB Kai: 8/10
DB GT: 4/10
DB Super: 5/10

I just rewatched Kai and GT, Kai actually did quite a lot of things better than the original series, even tho i still think they butchered Gohan ssj2 transformation in the Cell saga.

Gt however is quite bad.
Everybody act like this series is saved by baby's arc , but the fight between ssj 4 Goku and Baby Vegeta is slow as shit, Majuub is useless, Piccolo's death is pointless too, and don't get me started about how they cucked Pan from being our first female ssj.

Super at least managed to get some cool hype moments, when Toei actually bother to try and the manga is decent.

Objectively correct rankings

DBZ Frieza > DB > DBZ > SUPER > GT > DBZ Buu

>T-The animation is good, it's just the art that sucks!!