Where are you at?

where are you at?

Attached: pol_chart.jpg (1920x1200, 640K)

Always at the top, baby!

Attached: 1499556521114.png (1000x1000, 110K)

theocracy

YEAH BOY

Attached: 1494103490353.png (771x715, 758K)

>direct democracy
>liberty

Attached: 1431320653043.jpg (640x720, 156K)

>strong on environmental issues
>anti urbanisation and capital cities (also against domestication)
>strong on gender roles/against most feminism
>against laissez faire capitalism
>against communism
>against inherited monarchies
>against democracy
>nazism/fascism is too authoritarian for me
>not a big supporter of desert religions like christianity, islam, and judaism
>believe in small tribal communities/federations under a small one party state that just provides as a moral guidance without getting it's tentacles involved with big bureaucracy
>against welfare
>everyone has the right to own a firearm and are free to overthrow the party if they wish
>I'm a race realist, but I'm not too radical on 'racism'
>communities should practice permaculture or local agriculture and trade with one another

anarcho capitalist with a deep love for hitler and his ideas.

Bottom three. Mostly monarchy

NONE OF THESE DESCRIBE ME YOU GAY JEW

Attached: 235967346.png (1082x1524, 1.53M)

None. I'm far too high IQ to be lumped into a catagory.

Attached: giphy (16).gif (433x184, 3.71M)

>Republican Federalism
>Different from Confederalism

>confederalist
>right
Go find the highest pine tree in the area and hang yourself from its topmost branch.

Attached: 1507009998439.jpg (490x379, 18K)

i beleive we can use a mix of communism nazism capitalism to create the perfect system

Attached: 3454575783456.jpg (1024x614, 89K)

Constitutional Monarchy is probably the best but another coming into existence is a pipe dream unfortunately

you're most likely a light confederalist

>physically removing totalitarians

>AnCaps think they'll be able to do that

LMAO. So fucking stupid... right wing Christian monarchism is the natural progression forward, once you realize "freedom" alone will not fundamentally sustain you and your culture.

Attached: 1512180749415.jpg (800x965, 189K)

i dont care about anyones politics as long as they agree globalist get helicopter rides

Attached: 123475468436523457.jpg (1280x720, 183K)

Basically this. I just want to put all the kikes and commies in ovens and have racially based nation states for everyone else. Also, the shitty nu-pope has to go.

Attached: TheBiggestBrain.jpg (680x598, 43K)

>Monarchy means Economic Authoritarianism
Korwin-senpai says otherwise

Attached: Libertarian Right.png (499x506, 267K)

I am a libertarian-anarcho-fascist-humanist

>only two axis

Attached: 1471825902058.jpg (726x657, 148K)

Nice meme flag xd

capital communist nazism is the future
HEIL STALIN HEIL HITLER

what tests that

A corporatist catholic theocracy seems to me the only worth-while political objective today.

Attached: 02.jpg (500x522, 83K)

Monarchy, but a successor monarch is determined not by bloodline, only council of electors that were chosen to this position by monarch. This council can only elect one of themselves, or relatives to monarch.
All laws are made by monarch through his prime minister of choice. They must abide the constitution, which is investigated by democratically elected body. If law is found unconstitutional, the prime minister is to step down and other one chosen in his stead. If he refuses, monarch can call martial law and removing him with force.
Martial law can be called by monarch, if a valid reason is found by democratic body. Valid reasons include state of war, very severe disasters, etc. Under martial law (except parts necessary for returning to the old system of governance, when it is called off) constitution is suspended and any law whatsoever might be made. Laws made during martial law, only apply then and cease to apply otherwise.
Threat of unwittingly bringing martial law (when any number of its members could be arrested, in addition to removing PM) should dissuade this body from screaming "unconstitutional!" too often, such non-democratic proceeding should streamline lawmaking and make law more consistent, while some rights would still be protected (since introducing law that was already rejected as unconstitutional, by a vote, would be too much of a risk).
Result: The best government you can think of!
>Disclaimer: Results may vary. Side-effects might include, but are not limited to: pointlessness (because balance of democratic/non-democratic is shifted too much), dizziness, incompetence, loyalty of nobles to a foreign power, corruption, lack of funds, civil wars, loosing international status, being partitioned thrice. Before changing systems of governance consult your local ideologue/autist. This user declares that he is not to be held responsible, if his prescription is fucking dumb and will cause aforementioned side-effects.

>A corporatist catholic
Sounds good.
>theocracy
Meh. While a state should have an official religion, I don't think that clergy should govern it.
State run by laity, supporting the Church run by clergy, sounds better to me.

Attached: political_system.jpg (846x1937, 478K)

>thesis
>communism
>antithesis
>fascism
>synthesis
>nazbol

it's not a test, it's a simulation game
it's pretty fun, give it a try
nationstates.net

Literally nothing.

Hoping we get rid of gov all together

SEIG@