I wish they would make another season of Angel Beats

I wish they would make another season of Angel Beats

I wish they made a fanservice OVA instead.

hot

Only 4 characters matter in this picture

TK TK TK and TK ?

If they make an S2, I hope it's that kind that fits between the episodes, so that it at least slightly fixes the problems S1 had.

They can if they want to adapt Angel beats heaven door

The VN will hopefully fill that void OP

What was her problem?

I wish they remade Angel Beats as a two cour show like it was originally meant to be.

You have to be pretty optimistic to think that will ever be finished

Did they even make a Angel Beats 2nd Beat VN? Pretty sure there was supposed to be more than just 1st Beat.

This. Anything else would be worthless

They will surely make the other VNs, let's just wait.

It should have been 2 cours in the first place. Give everyone a Yui type episode instead of the travesty of having them graduate offstage.

I believe. The people that made Rewrite are possibly capable of anything

Not enough have 2 cours in recent years.

I was very disappointed, I was expecting they to show the backstory from most character and how will they disappear, but the only we get was: "Oh they already did it".
I wanted to know about that autistic girl obsessed with animals and TK, and the guy who was in love with Yurippe, I was expecting him to confess to her and disappear, and the cute beta one, I wanted to know more about him.
I really like the show, but man I feel all the drama could be avoided if only Tachibana said she was human before, and "The Programmer" bullshit wasn't really necessary, again, I really like it but it was a pretty weak show.

>1 extra cour for all the backstories of the other literal whos in the cast

Not worth it and the producers thought the same. Imagine sitting through a Christ episode. Or the spear edgelord.

Most of the backstories have been covered in Heaven's Door, and Last Operation seems to be a retelling of the story in the anime. Here's the current status of backstories.

Naoi = Mostly covered in the anime aside from the exact cause of death.
Chaa = Already covered. He wanted to build a world for his romantic partner.
Fujimaki = Vague. Mostly speaks about being a yakuza despite the obvious signs that he isn't.
Hinata = Complete. Heaven's Door implies that he had a bad experience with the baseball team manager to the point of being a source of trauma.
Hisako = Stopped playing music because of the suicide of her previous band's lead singer. Considers Iwasawa as the one who reignited her interest in music. Details about death unknown.
Kanade = No need to say.
Iwasawa = Mostly covered. She died unable to recognize music due to a head injury.
Matsushita = Died blind according to the manga. He wasn't fat from the start, blame noodles for that.
Irie and Sekine = Not much known about them yet. They haven't appeared in the manga so far.
Noda = Implied past as a hikikomori. Aside from that, relatively unknown.
Ooyama = Relatively unknown, surprisingly.

Shiina = Assassin for hire. Cause of death unknown. Seeing a festival fire was the trigger for her "graduation".
Takamatsu = Had a friend who had failed to win a relay contest. This was the guy's lingering regret and he, with the help of the SSS, got him to "graduate" by winning a relay event at the afterlife. Implied gay, since after hanging out with this guy, he started doing all sorts of athletic things with Matsushita.
Takeyama = Nothing is known about this guy. We might find out in Last Operation.
TK = Considered a savant.
Yui = Mostly covered in the anime.
Yuri = Mostly covered in the anime.
Yusa = Hates males to the point of disemboweling anything she sees. It required a personality rewrite thru Angel Player to make her less of a threat for both the SSS and the school itself.
Otonashi = Mostly covered in the anime.

Thanks user, I think I will check Last Operation, I didn't know it was being published this year.

The biggest problem of AB was that instead of giving the characters any depth they just gave them sad backstories instead

Yui is the best.

That's pretty much the point, otherwise they wouldn't be there.

>Heaven's door will never be be animated
>Hinata is a way better MC than Otonashi, and have a way better chemistry with Yurippe
>Iwasawa and Hisako being lesbian to each other

Not even original plan of having 2 cours would have saved the show. All the members were hinted to have some development already so it takes out half the point to even focus on them.

An episode going over their sob story of a past and then somehow coming to terms with it within a day sounds awful. I will never forgive how forced they made Yui and Hinata along with Otonashi and Kanade.