What is the difference between lolicons and pedophiles?

What is the difference between lolicons and pedophiles?

They got caught.

One's a criminal, the other's in denail.

One is imaginary, the other real.

One of them pretends to be nothing like the other on Sup Forums while actually being exactly like them.

Lolicon is often used to describe a person who finds drawn little girls attractive, without necessarily feeling the same way about real little girls.

they're one and the same

loli = 2D
pedo = 3D

Lolicon is literally japanese for pedo. It's like saying Ohayou is different from good morning, kuruma is different from car, or mizu is different from water.

one goes to jail for liking little girls and the other goes to jail for buying drawings of little girls

One masturbates to little girls and is proud of it, the other is a pedo.

Lolicon might mean that in japanese, but when used in an english speaking context there is a difference, slightly analogous to the words hotcake/pancake from english to japanese.

we say anime is different from animation
manga is different from comics
hentai is different from pervert

so why not?

One has a mental illness. The other posts about it constantly on Sup Forums to convince himself he doesn't have a mental illness.

They're the same word in different languages. Lolicon might be a bit broader (hebephilia, etc)?
Also, when I see lolicon in a Western context I associate it with pictophilia.

One is scum while the other is weeb scum.

weeb scum is an oxymoron

/thread

Isn't assuming that a pedo will rape a person the same as assuming that the gay guy at your workplace or neighborhood may rape you?

No, it's like, like...

double nigger.

What do you call someone who is both?

All lolicon are pedophiles, but not all pedophiles are lolicon.

You mean rational caution? Yeah.

pedo

One describes me, the other also describes me

yes basically
though the pedo might be more likely since raping a child is probably easier not talking from experience btw

Everyone who posts on Sup Forums is a lolicon, but not everyone on Sup Forums is a pedophile.

Checkmate, atheists.

I only get mad at the semantics because it implies that Sup Forums likes 3D

if you want to call Sup Forums pedos at least call them 2D pedos

So you are saying that it is rational to assume that gay people may be rapist so they should be put on watch?

One isn't in denial

No it isn't. Stop fucking parroting some dumb non-nip speaking retard you heard on Sup Forums.

Either start dumping lolis or fuck off with your flamebait.

>implying neo-Sup Forums makes such a distinction anymore
It's eternal summer now, the old times have gone and will never come back.

Yes.

This

It's rational to not leave yourself vulnerable to someone willing to sexually assault you, yes. Women have this issue with men. Men having the issue with gay men, and women having this issue with gay women is not unreasonable.

our rejection of 3D is the last basin of civilization here and I'll defend it to the death.

If everyone on Sup Forums is a lolicon, everyone on Sup Forums is a pedophile. If everyone on Sup Forums is a pedophile, not everyone on Sup Forums is necessarily a lolicon. They may prefer little boys rather to little girls.

Then you might already be dead. Check your pulse.

Who said they are willing to commit a crime? Your logic is flawed so you are assuming a person is a criminal to justify yourself.

Childhood is where you impregnate your mom.
Adulthood is realizing fucking your daughters makes more sense.

I'd be cautios of a muscular gay guy.

>you're gay if you're attracted to anime men
>you're not pedo if you're attracted to anime children
Hmm

That the fucking assumption being made dipshit. It's better to be extra cautious rather than careless. There's no flaw in the logic, the logic is entirely up to the person view of others' and their actions.

Arguably nothing. Lolicons argubably don't have to find exact ages sexually attractive, but largely it implies younger children.

Pedophile has a very clear definition for preteens etc basically people 6 to 11.

Neither are exactly illegal, being a children molester mean be acting on thoughts.

You're getting pretty salty for an internet argument. Are you perhaps a flaming faggot?