Wasn't this supposed to be a comedy? I'm fucking crying

Wasn't this supposed to be a comedy? I'm fucking crying

it gets better

Read the fucking manga mong, and keep it in ne thread.

I don't dislike it, it's just too real

Black comedy.

Don't worry, user! She makes friends later.
Obviously, this is something much unlike your life, so you should have no problem with it.

Its a comedy for chad as he fucking laughs at the memories of making us suck his 8in banana shaped dick every friday after school.
>tfw I had to make up sicknesses and cough over the phone liking I'm playing hookie just to escape one friday torment.

Anime sometimes speaks the truth and leaves a few turds in your mailbox.

>I'm fucking crying
Pussy.

>chad
>jojo
>IMG_XXX filename
Lurk more or fuck off, newfag.

It's based on the authors actual experiences during highschool.

Minus the bulling, the memories of being bulling are too strong so they won't add any bulling in the manga.

That thread is autosaging and is almost in page 10, friend.

Tragicomic

The last panel of Ch 121 made me so happy.

Seeing Tomoko accept herself and open up to her new friends by showing them the picture of herself with the dead fish she caught gave me heavy feels.

Seeing Tomoko get bullied for no good reason would be really painful and infuriating. I remember one scene where one of her new friends covered her ears in the restroom so she couldn't hear the bad things people were saying about her.

>I remember one scene where one of her new friends covered her ears in the restroom so she couldn't hear the bad things people were saying about her.
i really wish the author had shown us what they said, because i doubt it was anything that bad. Something like "Kuroki-san is so odd~" i.e. something negative, but nothing that would be on the level of bullying

If she had heard, she would have reacted, and the would have known she was there. Then they would have dumped soda and juice on her, ruining a school project, and she would have to restrain her bug-control powers, and would later go on to become a supervillain.

Would you, Sup Forums?

Yeah, well at least Tomoko realizing things are not so bad has been the main engine of her character development but if it was something really cruel I don't think she would have been strong enough to deal with it yet.

The Fangs girl seems like she might do something really mean.

Yes, but not sloppy seconds

You know she's smelly, right?

A buddy of mine who's IRL Tomoko but a dude had oneitis for and is now in a relationship with IRL Tomoko.
So for sure Tomoko would a Tomoko.

If I can't Tomoko a Tomoko I'm going to fucking Tomoko myself some day

When do we send dick picks?
I missed the first time.

This show hits home, but I still enjoyed it