Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? or "Dumbbells What Kilo Lifting?" or "How Much Can You Lift?" is a health manga. Written by author Sandrovich Yabaka, author also to Kengan Asura (yet another manga), it follows the daily lives of a group of high school teens from an all-girls' school, their cosplaying teacher of nearly 30-years-old, various other appearing fitness friends all being taught by one of the most kindly and powerful gym trainer in Japan. A comedy slice-of-life that spends every chapter discussing exercises, diets, fitness, health and safe ways to perform all these things anywhere.

Tonight, this thread wishes to discuss Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? and fitness related topics of discussion, including, but not limited to: how hot the gyaru and ojou teen leads are, how hot the sensei is, how hot the boxing chan is, how hot the foreign Russian is, how hot Machio is, how effective the exercises expressed can be to you (the reader), alternatives to previously expressed exercises or routines, dieting tips, goals and experiences with fitness and how it has affected you especially when this manga may have been an influence on you, other characters from other mangas that could be described as "fit" and other health related topics.

To start this thread, I will dump the latest chapter of Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? in its entirety. It has not been translated yet (nor has the previous chapter) so keeping the thread alive for our stationed TL-friend to swing by is currently the only known achievable way of getting English from this non-western cartoon.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=syoRQG2HTRw
youtube.com/watch?v=XGkRDcMeSTY
youtube.com/watch?v=9T-zHRO42rY&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's hope this 3rd thread, discussing this identical topic earlier, won't get deleted for infringing NO RULE WHATSOEVER!

If you would appreciate links to the Urasunday publication site where Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? is officially distributed under, let me know! I can also tell you that previous chapter are available, fully translated, cleaned and typeset, over at bato.to

Chapter 34 - Wall Sits

Much thanks.

Ditto. But please hurry, just in case.

You're welcome. I'm sorry that I'm now in a sour mood that I will probably end my activities once the chapter is dumped, but the moderation of Sup Forums tonight (and last week, "banned for posting Johnny Bravo" are you kidding me) has me a little hot under the collar!

Just like this image!

going asap
you just never know. ome mod must be feeling very very self-conscious to see fitness on HIS Sup Forums!

I WILL impregnate Hime.

I pray for your success!

Chapter 34 - END

Thanx, I have them. But what a miserable end to a night that started out so well. Better luck next time, I guess.

>mfw
>Danberu thread from the day with hundreds of replies is deleted entirely because a mod didn't like fitness was being discussed
>cites the reason as "OP should be more substantial"
>"shouldn't contain catchphrases"
>"shouldn't resemble a 'template'"
>a single user is just reporting the fitness threads on Sup Forums that justsohappen to discuss fitness
>moderator deletes the health/fitness related manga thread, just deletes it.
>twice

Actually, you did break the rule when you posted the original thread, because you were making it in a template format and even linking to outside resources in an attempt to make it a general.

Check the rules:
Sup Forums.org/rules#a
>Threads should be created with substantial OP text containing a meaningful topic of discussion. Please refrain from posting catch-phrase or template threads.

Goddamn, I love those kinds of dresses.

Gee, after 34+ similar threads over a period of 1 year, NOW they suddenly care!

It seems so! Last thread is still in the archive and it looks like literally every other Danberu thread that, as you so astutely noted, has had the same style of OP for 34+ thread, less than once a week for over a year now. Go figure they kinda look the same when it's the same guy who has been making the threads the entire time.

Sorry that sane guy can't post right now: as a result of complaining about moderation he's currently under a 3 day ban. I only know this because I'm totally that anonymous person's friend and he told me...yeah.

Sure hope TL-buddy can swing by to translate ch 33 and ch 34 for us!

Just make the thread in the same way as this one without trying to make into a template general and it will be fine from now on,

Fuck off normalfags.

I'll have you know I'm 37 and still a virgin. I don't qualify as a normalfag in the slightest.

No one asked.

Well you needed to be corrected regardless. There are no pussy destroyers in this thread, you envious little shit.

I wonder if this same mod considers "spoiler" threads to be insubstantial, general threads that need deleting...

Excuse you, this is a thread about fitness manga. If you can't stay on topic and just come in to shitpost (violating global rule #6) watch out! There's a verrrrrrrrry powerful moderator moderating right now!

autistic newfag
I bet you were right chuffed when sakurafish was banned too. Reddit mods are literally killing the soul of this site and all the rule loving autists are cumming themselves while it happens. Deleting live TL threads is a real low-point, not far removed from banning loli. I don't even know what the point of this board is anymore it certainly isn't the Sup Forums I remember.
At least Hiro gets that the point of Sup Forums is to have an enjoyable posting experience. Hope he continues to piss the mods off they've grown exceedingly brain dead the last few years.

>will be fine from now on,
So just put more words in the OP and it's cool? Thank !Mod and Actual Mod; I'm sure the translation thread for an obscure weekly webmanga needed that extra paragraph to be Kosher.

To be honest, the frills on the neck and wrists kill the whole piece. And the color was already bad

m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=syoRQG2HTRw GET IN HERE BOIS

The """""sticky""""" was torn down.

You should just raise a stink on the IRC

Can't. I'm, err, he, is currently banned for three days. I don't have the first clue how IRC works, despite being 30-years-old and a Sup Forums regular since around 2003-4.

My only hope for the live -translation thread here is that it can stay alive long enough for or favorite TL to offer up his help. In the end, some butthurt, power-drunk mod is not close to comparable in importance.

Always time, everyone should be able to use IRC. Specially if you've been here any length of time.

It got deleted 3 times?

Two times.

Reminder that Akemi is best girl.

That's not how you spell Ayaka but every danberu is best girl

GOOD FUCKING MORNING GODDAMNIT.

bumping for TL-kun.

have they talked about deadlifting?

I think teach did exactly that back during the first idol competition.

HOW MUCH DO YOUR MUSCLES WEIGH

Please give me more Aina-sensei. I want to give love seeking cakes some love.
Tachibana-sensei is pretty good but I want them tough cakes who done rough shit back in high school. I want Aina-sensei to fuck me and I will lift to achieve this.

>I want to give love seeking cakes some love.

But she'll never actually receive it. ;_;

Still waiting on the Jefferson above the knee rack pull chapter.

Thanks for the thread OP. Hope TL-kun shows up soon

Is Greyskull superior to SS for a total beginner?

> Still no Kazuo or Kazuo-like character in this manga.

That's a fairly involved workout routine for a total beginner, but it depends on what your goals are. Are you looking to get in shape and look good, or are you looking to get strong?

I WANNA GET BIG, COME ON.

Shape + good

GOING 2D TO LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND!

A lot of people have had issues with Strong Lifts, Starting Strength and workouts like the one you posted. In order to keep out with workouts that progress as fast as Strong Lifts or SS, you've got to eat a ton of food. A lot of guys who hit their lifting goals end up looking kind of blobby. They can lift up the front end of a car, but it's not what they were going for.

The workout you posted doesn't progress nearly as fast, so weight from the required amount of eating needed for weightlifting workouts won't sneak up on you, meaning you won't have to go through a "cutting phase" where you try to loose a lot of excess fat without diminishing your muscle mass.

As a total beginner, the things to stress are safety and discipline. Get your lifting form down, don't lift without a spotter (for exercises that need spotters, deadlifts and squats don't need spotters), don't force yourself to do a lift if you don't feel safe, etc. For the first few months, it almost doesn't matter which routine you go with, you'll start losing weight and putting on muscle mass regardless until your body gets acclimated to your routine.

行ってきマスキュラー

this is the ideal female body

I always thought deadlifts and squats need spotters the most because of your form.

It definitely helps to have a friend check your form, but by "spotter" I mean someone there to catch the weight and guide it back onto the stops if you can't complete the lift.

With a bench press or military press, you risk getting pinned under the bar, or the bar coming down on your head if your muscles fail. In the case of the deadlift, you can just drop the weight safely. For squats, ideally, you'll be squatting in a power rack that has safeties you can dump the weight on if you get stuck at the bottom.

Since when does japan treat fit women as anything other than jokes or freaks

This manga is progressive af

No, worse! it'll go right to your thighs!

and then you'll blow up.

Danberu is made for high test gaijins.

Doesn't really matter which one you peak. The linear progression phase lasts around 6 months at most. It won't really matter later in. I'd go for SS but doing Power Cleans as a beginner seems dumb to me, but that might just be me.

You can't spot deadlift. Just leave the weight down if it's too heavy and causes form breakdown.
Now squatting, bench pressing and military pressing should always be done in a power rack (aka squat rack, aka the place that has pins you can set to your preferred height in order to safely fail a lift).
When you do the military press you aren't really afraid to get injured when you fail a rep.
But if you are benching and you can't do it a power rack (which should be your preffered place if you don't have a spotter) you need to learn how to do the "roll of shame". youtube.com/watch?v=XGkRDcMeSTY

Now if your gym doesn't have a power rack at all and you want to squat, I would do only under 2 circumstances: a) the gym has bumper plates and floor that can sustain dropping of the bar from height. b) you know how to stay tight when failing a rep. youtube.com/watch?v=9T-zHRO42rY&t

God, fit hime is so hot

I don't like it.

Absolutely a shame that she gets shafted in the screening department.

I like that even though Hibike looks genuinely heartbroken here, Hime just looks annoyed that she won't be able to ogle Machio's body anymore.

MANLET

1st and 2nd best girls
More reaction for my danberu folder yay!

Page 10 save rave hoping that TL-kun will find this thread alive.

How much would she lift?

I'm a hologram, and can't manipulate matter. How do I lift?