Hero Academia

What will Eri's life be like growing up?

Will she be traumatised? Will she be too disturbing to make friends with other kids?

Is she cursed to be a villain?

How do each of the girls like to be fucked?

She'd make tons of friends and be totally happy if she'd just get back in her chair

Friendly reminder that All_girls will win the Dekubowl

by deku

There are too many to answer this question properly

Completely within the limits of his powers as they had been shown by that point.

When will best boy bakugou return?

Did Sup Forums really need another fucking general with no chapter this week? You general niggers are fucking mongs sometimes.

>it's ok when hxhfags do it

Was that Eri drawn by our drawfags?

She's discovered the urge to protect others and has been taken under the auspices of deku's future-changing resolve. She'll be more then alright if she lives.

Have WSJD user dropped last week’s chapter? Can’t find WSJD thread

I don't post nor seek hxh threads nigger. You seem to though, so why don't you go back there?

>needing to rely on that mass dumper
>not having your own Viz user

You can choose one girl to SMASH in a sexual way.

Who do you pick?

Post lewd eri

Midnight

Whens the next chapter

>being a hxh shitposter

Want to smash dat frog puss.

Ochako likes to practice zero gravity on herself during sex to test her concentration, and she like to be tied up while it's happening because based on her costume she thinks putting pressure on her neck/wrists/etc will ward off nausea.

After Eri gets rescued there will be another rescue arc revolving Aizawa. Can't risk people creating anti-quirk weapons using Aizawa's blood

Reverse cowgirl, apparently

If frogs don't have penises, then how come Tsuyu has one?

More like not rescue, but eliminate Aizawa. I don't know though, would he have a poison capsule on his person. In his mouth or something. He does act like a generic ninja.

Some species of frog can change gender.

What if Tsuyu's next secret extra froggy move is to grow a dick?

A shame such a good Froppy model is ruined with a futa meat slab slapped on.

I don't think so, at least not one involving any of the kids. It would be cool to give the class a substitute teacher for a while, maybe just have All Might take over full time.

>tfw she's had one all along

I want to smash this strong woman and bury my face on her tits and suffocate

That’s not how his quirk works

I’m not sure how or what the next arc will be, but Hori will have to tie in Baku and Shoto training (they won’t retake the provisionals until next year) + interclass training, Camie-Toga-Shiketsu, whatever GT and Kurogiri is doing right now, and the repercussions of this arc

>blaming shitposters for your own stupidity
fuck off

>That Kendou’s Kendous
H O R I K O S H I I I I I I

>we will never have an MC with an actual good costume
suffering

Did Hori give her freckles, and a corset?

Deku's mom with a live studio audience.
Hopefully this will be enough villainy to get me in with shiggy and the boys

Corset’s been there all along

Next arc is something with Shinsou involved. The rest of that stuff doesn't all have to have its own arc. I could see 1-B and the license training each have like a chapter in between some down time.

>Doing unpure things with Inko

I could see the “something GT and Kurogiri is attending to” will have to do with something the VA is planning to take down the heroic institution and it won’t play out until the arc after this one (just like how Unleashed - the start of the implications of AM’s fall didn’t become apparent until directly after Provisionals)

While the Toga-Camie-Shiketsu will probably tie in with Shoto and Bakugou’s provisionals - that won’t even happen until their second years

Or both of those can even run concurrently, who knows. We can’t even predict how this arc will affect the arcs after it. Will it be huge like Stain’s? Will it pave an even bigger event like Summer camp? Will it be a combination of the two?

what the fuck i'm a kendofag now

>toru
from the back being held up by ojiro's tail while he holds it in front of himself from between his legs
>jiro
while kaminari gives her a mild electric shock chewing on her jacks
>momo
in the missionary position as todoroki massages her body applying both heat and cold like icyhot
>tsuyu
no preference, never initiates the act herself and doesn't act like she particularly enjoys it during the act. But also is dtf pretty much all the time
>mina
violently fighting to be the dom against Kirishima while he fights back just as hard
>ochaco
SMASH

Oh fuck, no. The illusion is ruined. That just seems stupid to be wearing if your a martial artist.

maybe one of OH underlings can use the anti-quik bullet on Eri? She won't die, but at least she'll be quirkless

What should her name be
I say Retcon

it's probably just for show and not really squeezing her, considering that she looks like she's just as skinny while outside of costume

Miniwind, like rewind plus mini

Gotta prop up that massive Kendous, user

Is there anything confirming she is a martial artist? I feel like it gets said a lot, but I've never seen the reason why, unless its just said because of her costume.

she's not gonna be effected by her own blood smart guy

That’s awful. Reminds me of a stealthy fart I tried to pull while walking in a crowded area

Froppy would just relax and let you hump away at her to your heart's content, stroking your head as you climax and smiling when she sees how happy you are

Different user
Huh. For some reason I thought I read it on her info page. Apparently I was wrong. Wonder where I read that she practiced martial arts or that’s possibly something the readers collectively came up with after seeing her chops and her chinese dress motif

Also
>that shoes
>now this “Kendo full cowl”
She’s secretly the second protagonist isn’t she

In fact no, having some leather protecting your guts is nice, it's not like you are fightinh other martial artists and there is no weapons or quirks involved. In fact it would be stupid to only wear some cloth... oh wait, i just remembered that jirou and denki just wear street clothes.

Jirou and Denki aren’t exactly brawlers though

stop talking about bakugo's girl like that

Ok, I knew it was never explicitly mentioned like with tail man's page, but I was wondering if there was a side comment or some extra material I hadn't seen.

>no Ragdoll
Unless that is Tooru.

Quirkless losers don't get to be featured

I like Deku!

How would /bnha/ react if somehow she turns into a main character and joins Deku's party? i mean she can actually brawl and punch someone unlike the girls.
>inb4 shipfags

>that dragon mom

COOL BYOOTEE
O
O
L

B
Y
O
O
T
E
E

her boobs shrank

I wanna fuck this cute dragon

I'm so happy it's dragon mom and so sad that still no color scheme

>i mean she can actually brawl and punch someone unlike the girls
Her only quirk is having big hands. Tsuyu is more physically fit than her.

Okay then, illusion crushed.

someone from 1B becoming relevant and it is Kendou? THE Kendou? Meltdown. Definitely meltdown

Blond hair and her headband is green based on the anniversary spread

Post Hori Twitter doodles

>>>>ruined

what's going through izuku's mind in this picture?

>Froppy
>Frog
She would just ovulate in a bath tub and make her lover spread his goo over the eggs.

Nigga, futa is gay.

Real talk, if she does get saved, she might be adopted, my hopes that it's Deku's mom, All Might, or most likely Recovery Girl.

ok

Shes to human for that. Although I wouldn't be apposed to smearing my baby batter all over her eggs cluster. That would require a lot of prep, and edging to cum enough for that.

Is that noir? I’d love if Hori tries coloring with Noir style

SLAVES
NO NEED TO FEAR BECAUSE I AM HERE!
I AM THE SYMBOL OF CHILL
AND THE PROTECTOR OF THE HOOD

I AM ALL NIGHT

>That filename

Shouji, Sadrock, and Beetus need to go

Kendou, Hatsume, and Shinsou need main cast status

Corsets are actually pretty good for moving around in without your bits jiggling if they fit right.

Keep Shouji and forget Mei, she doesn't want to be a hero anyway. The rest would be ideal.

Starfish Tsuyu is hilarious, her deadpan would carry into sex and she'd just lay there and occasionally criticize her partner.

The comfiest of them all

Every single Adult Eri design I've seen is atrocious. She'll still be small and cute when she's older, given how stunted her growth is already.

Also, why wait.

seems like a fun group to hang out with
except for Mineta

What are they singing?

Nigga, I laughed, and got turned on.

Correction, she prefers intercourse where her lover grasps her shoulders from behind, slides his area against hers, and they wrap their legs together. Preferably with him croaking to display interest.

Is this the future of bnha doujins?

Deku

That's unironically my fetish, pure apathy

do you think Hori has read our card? will he ever acknowledge it if he has?