The Pillar Men, including Perfect Kars, are contestants in the last anime fighting tournament you watched

the Pillar Men, including Perfect Kars, are contestants in the last anime fighting tournament you watched.

Who can beat them?

Would the Gods of Fitness win?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K2mYT2SOut4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>HxH's Hunter Exam's Tournament
I just started HxH but I think the Pillar Men would win easily. I've heard HxH's characters get way more powerful eventually but so far they all just seem like a bunch of scrubs.

Hisoka's just fucking around at that point, and isn't even bothering to use his Nen, so he might be ok.

What can he do exactly? Can he harm the Pillar Men in any way, or at least keep himself alive?

He created one of the most enduring shitposts of all time by bringing himself back to life through the use of magic rubber

O

What can he do after the pillar men walk into him and absorb his body?

Rubber and Gum nigger

God i cant stand these pansies

>youtube.com/watch?v=K2mYT2SOut4

Jiren would destroy them

Great, now you've given Pillar Men an idea of how to use Nen. Nice fucking job, pedoclown.

That didn't save the ants. Infinite Malice.

The whole cast of BnHA is pretty much fucked. Oh well.

...Jury's still out on who will win.

Ants couldn/t eat people by walking through them.

>Dragon Ball's last tourney before Z
It might actually be a close fight

Does G Gundam count?

Would a nuke work against Perfect Kars?

Yes. No lifeform can adapt to their atoms being ripped apart.

Can't he do the same thing he did for the volcano, but faster?

I feel fairly certain there's no substance that can withstand the center of a nuclear blast. Destruction at the atomic level is just too fundamental.

>Shokugeki no soma
They are half naked before tasting any food, I guess that they can't be impressed

The light would probably be strong enough to wipe them out.

But can he defeat El Grande Padre?

>OPM tournament arc
yeah i think saitama's got this one in the bag

Pillar men? Is that a motherfuck Mother 3 reference?
Jojo confirmed for bros

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

They might do well against some of the lower tier mamodo, but I don't think they could compete with guys like Clear Note and Faudo. Victoreem would probably join their side though.