Shingeki No Kyojin

Possible spoilers today, if not today then monday
Annie returning?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/granbluefantasy/status/926328101100863488
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Annie a best.

annie's been eaten by mikasa user...

this is Isayama's pottery, his three main protagonists acquired the abilities of his three main antagonists

Eren will have to save his friends from the titan curse, this is what Kruger meant when he said he had to save mikasa and armin

WOW that's the biggest shit that I have ever heard.

But Mikasa can't become a titan, can she? Unless Ackermans still can but I thought you had to be an Eldian to be a titan (or at least a shifter)

Mikasa will spend the rest of the series angsty because her best friends are going to die before her. Her character development will consist of her coming to terms with this fact, unless there's some kind of asspull and/or Eren manages to save everyone/end the curse (which he will probably do by dying)

you know I'm right, Isayama already killed Ymir anticlimatically and he's doing the same with Annie. The two titans who destroyed the boat Marley sent to paradis were mikasa and armin

>SPOILERS
SPOILERS
>SPOILERS
Chapter 99 is a flashback, Eren killed manlet to gain Zeke's trust

>the boat
Boats, user. They sent multiple boats over the 4 year period or whatever to Paradis and they were all destroyed. I don't think Eren's been hanging around as a hobo in Liberio for 4 years considering his appearance would've changed dramatically. He hasn't been there that long and he was one of the ones destroying the boats, that's how he managed to smuggle himself back to Marley in the first place.

Stop being retarded, mankasafag. Even if Annie dies, it won't be for the sake of Mikasa character development, which she has none.

Nice old fake spoiler

damn, that's a good point. I always just assumed he was talking about something vague like protecting them from impending threats or something.
can Ackermans do the titan though? it hasn't really said so far but I assumed since they're exempt from the king's power that they must be out on the perks as well

Manlet will be the FT as he is half eldian

>can Ackermans do the titan though?
Maybe they melt like that Ackerman in the castle

>the only friends on your life are dying
>From the same kind of aids
>You have the chance to also get that aids and die saving your people
Totally sounds something Mikasa would do.

>Jean will push Mikasa and eat Annie instead
Totally sounds something Jean would do.

>Jean will push Mikasa and eat Annie instead
Good luck getting a needle out of her possession after serumbowl

>All this salt
I love it

Smell that fishy smell?
There are fujoshi astir.
Smells like four seasons

Annie is dead, but this post is retarded.

It's stated that you have to be Eldian, so that'd probably exclude clans like the Ackermans. If the memory wiping/control doesn't work on them then that implies they can't become titans either. But eh, it's Isayama, there'll be some kind of asspull surrounding it.

>turns out you are actually immune to aids
Mikasa will die trying to save Eren in battle. Or she'll try and turn into a titan but becomes a mindless titan and Eren and Armin have to kill her.

>Replying to yourself.

Just thought of something. Since Ackermans are a product of titan science or whatever, that could mean they have titan DNA in them already. And if they have titan DNA that means they have Eldian DNA which means they could potentially become titans.

God dammit.

Spoilers in. plot sudden movement on paradis

Are there any good Theory Youtubers on this stuff?
I want to get comfy before spoilers

Yeah, here is another page.

>implying any good anime/manga YTers exist

ataque titán blanco contra el titán armado en el sótano

>Ymir isn't dead
>Mikasa a shit
>Historia and Ymir will reunite and make love in front of Reiner and Eren

This isn't the place to be asking that

>ymir fue literalmente comido porco

Not if Eren and Reiner make love in front of them first!

Why not?
I never see it normally mentioned in the threads so figured i'd ask anyway.

Y el grande padre warhammer?

>I never see it normally mentioned in the threads
That's why. You'll get somewhere faster with google.

>implying that Historia won't stick his titan cock into Eren's Royal pussy

>Y el grande padre warhammer?

El gran titán de Warhammer se transformará frente a las miles de personas en el festival

>annie's been eaten by mikasa user...
Ackermans already have PATHS in their bloodline and cannot be turned into Titans

Siento que Mikasa se comera los titanes para formar a la regla de todos Ymir.

Что за херню вы тут пишете?

>Siento que Mikasa se comera los titanes para formar a la regla de todos Ymir.

Eren se opondrá a que Mikasa sea un titán porque acortará su esperanza de vida. Armin encontrará una manera de alargar la vida útil de los titán Shifters

>Что за херню вы тут пишете?
español, mi amigo

There's a chance that eren will eat reiner so that the willyboy island will fall apart.

Reiner wishes Eren would eat his butthole

Mikasa probably can't become a titan. First King wiped out most of the Ackermans because they were NOT part of the Eldian network and thus not susceptible to the coordinate.

Right, that's my line of thinking. Unless, as I said, there's some kind of asspull, Mikasa most likely isn't going to wind up as a shifter because she has no direct Eldian bloodline. Even if half-Eldians can become shifters (like Reiner), Mikasa doesn't have that. Probably.

Don't get me wrong, if she somehow does end up as a shifter I won't be surprised in the slightest. But as the current information we've been given stands, it shouldn't be possible.

There won't be leaks today. LMAO

Hey guess what, the plot will randomly move back to paradis and the confrontation of Reiner and Eren will be happen basically offscreen.

mikasa's father was the product of an ackerman and an eldian, thus mikasa has eldian blood. problem solved.

>Reiner or Falco will die offscreen

Could be, but if she has Ackerman blood in her at all I'd imagine that'd cancel the Eldian blood out since surely Ackermans have been breeding with the Paradis Eldians for a couple of generations now and it's still implied that they can't become titans. I doubt every Ackerman on Paradis is FULL Ackerman unless they've been inbreeding forever.

>Reiner will die this soon
user please, he has to suffer through Gabbo and pals dying first and that massacre hasn't even begun.

But what if the Eldians are just matrilineal?

If Ackerman blood could be diluted by Eldian one, then king's problem with them would be solved.

in a flashback maybe
How could Levi spare the person who slaughtered his team and a huge number of veteran scouts?

He literally said to Eren "don't eat the witness, BAKA!"

Tarkoitan, että puhumme nyt suomea tässä langassa.

I'm sad I can't post the endgame

Why is this one of the best edits though

That's brilliant
Arminfags BTFO

twitter.com/granbluefantasy/status/926328101100863488

If any of you care that is.

Already posted

There is quite a bit of lewd Falco/Eren on Pixiv. I approve.

You can post the anime version next year!

why Gabble must die?
This will be predictable as fuck.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>Not giving a shit about leddit the character #3's birthday.
I'm proud of you, /snk/.

Finally

I only post for Eren and Annie's birthdays because they lead up to Jean's. The Aries' birthdays are the best because they're each around a week apart and Jean's is just before/after the april chapter is out. For some reason everyone stopped caring after the first year of birthdays so the less popular/more spaced birthdays get glossed over.

>Annie returning?
Soon

Kill yourself you leeching faggot

Epic kek

Fuck off and neck your life namefag read the thread next time

>7777
Pls be true

That would be pretty neat, if for anything else, at least for the butthurt it would cause here.

What killed the hype?

you

Spoilers by Monday maybe

Who do you guys think will *touches belly* by the end of chapter 100?

Magath

speedreading at the speed of light

This is the best ending

that's obvious since magazine would release on the 9th

He's pregnant with Zeke's baby

Race traitors out

Eren when he gets out of that basement

Touching his belly full of Reiner's semen

Genuine question. I generally lurk in these threads between releases and post the days that follow.

Do you guys genuinely only post this cringe worthy shit about 'belly touching' and 'character fucking' simply out of boredom and to keep threads alive or am i missing something important? I understand there is fuck all to talk about for the middle 2 weeks and little hype but is this how threads genuinely go between each month?

I do it for something to post, but I only lurk in these threads around spoiler time. It's just time-filling memeing, don't worry about it.

I can tell you're new. Lurk more.

We are the final bastion of hope for western civilisation. It is what you do when you aren't controlled by ((them)).

fujo invasion from dumblr user, also memeing

EH is canon.

Yes and there is a lot of other cancerous shit.

EM is canon.

*YH

Of course newfags would find pregnancy and sex between whites disgusting goyim

*ZM

Figured as much, cheers lads.

The chances of Zeke and co not allying with Eren and crashing the party with no survivors are pretty fucking low, to be honest.

And with that knowledge, do we even need spoilers.