Is it still hip on Sup Forums to hate on Phantom World? Or have people realized that it's actually not as bad?

Is it still hip on Sup Forums to hate on Phantom World? Or have people realized that it's actually not as bad?

exactly like

prefer it

People have just forgotten it because theyre to busy jerking it to dragons

Me staring at Mai's butt

I didn't exactly hate it but I didn't like it either. It's just my least favorite anime by the studio.

But it was legitimately shit

It was only good for the 3 things in your picture op

The fanservice was pretty tasteless. It's just not what you expect from kyoani.

smelly mai

It was not that bad, but the problem is that it wasn't good either. The girls were literally all the show had to offer. The plot was nonsensical and the MC was an annoying know it all.
Far be it from me to complain about the show having nothing but fanservice, but with Kyoani's case it felt like the beautiful animation was wasted on a shit premise.

hating != not liking
It was a bunch of average girls being boring with some blatant fanservice. The show had about as much plot as a hentai

MAYONNAISE SAMA

Mayonnaise was the only good thing about it.

It was a quintessential 5/10 from a studio that had previously made multiple 9/10s (and one perfect 10, K-On!!).

As bad as what? It's pretty bad in its own right but isn't so terrible people will remember it for being specifically horrible.

>implying

Is that supposed to prove me wrong?

>K-ON!!
>anything but tired, aimless and unfunny background noise

Your limited tunnel vision is a sad thing.

Not as bad as other mindless battle harem trash

It's not really bad as much as it is very boring and unmemorable. It's a series of colorful gifs puts together into a 20minute compilation each episode.

It was a pretty good episodic show.
Not the best, but not the worst.

>Is a battle shounen with somewhat interesting setting and lore
>Instead of capitalizing on that, every episode is an inane fanservice episode.
Wasted potential, the show.

Everything surrounding this anime became more clear when I found out it was greenlit when there was only one volume of the LN out. Sometimes it's easy to forget anime is usually nothing more than a commercial to whatever LN or Manga they are trying to push, and PW does a great job reminding me of that fact.

Ok, I forgot about Enigma.
You win.

List your top 5 favorite anime.

It was boring but beyond that it was the opposite of unmemorable.

It was. I marathoned it and i think that if i hadn't i would have had no idea what happened in the last episode. The only things i remember were the Mai limbo scene and the cat girl parts

shut up tom

I am Koito.

I want to fuck you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I thought it was a fun show
Definitely underwhelming for a Kyo-Ani production though

The perfect 10 was Nichijou actually

Great in its own right, but the rapid-fire sketch nature of its comedy meant that there were plenty of "misses".

>hate on Phantom World
what?
this show is the best.
Downloading

Kyoani's fanservice was always tasteless.

Koitocwas trash but otherwise the show was good enough.

Gay.

Straight