Why do so many young men kill themselves?

Attached: why.png (794x442, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ER1LOarlgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That must have been a sight.
Sucks I missed it.
R.I.P.

Because you won't stop touching yourself

Watch The devil, probably, a film by Robert Bresson.

Attached: 47FF421D-4CD4-4089-A370-107F9F5C8703.png (785x576, 765K)

*Why do so many weeibmarfaggots kill themselves?

Attached: 1521097049980.jpg (691x764, 38K)

What's the gestalt here?

Don't wanna be no Gypo Jack, son

/r9k/ robot blew his head off with a shotgun on livestream. Go watch the video it's pretty good.

BOY HE DABBIN

because its cool

ya wanna be cool dont cha?

I'm not even gonna try to pick apart a person's particular reason for self annihilation. But take your pick of the commons gallery.

I'm putting a chip on "ennui".

Attached: man-throwing-chips-into-pot-at-card-table-a2bhmt.jpg (640x445, 40K)

because white men are some of the most fragile fucking snowflakes on god's green earth and the moment anything goes wrong they either commit suicide, kill a bunch of other people then commit suicide, or blame minorities for the fact they're abject failures

Attached: 1520065490574.jpg (533x638, 42K)

Mental health/developmental disorders and being blamed for things they can't control, turning their rage inwards

Lack of a healthy relationship with a decent woman.

>that thing was white
I bet you're American.

Attached: americamutt_think.png (600x487, 85K)

Why is long term virginity such potent fuel for homicide/suicide? It seems to be the biggest cause.

women being cunts, country run by cucks, kikes, cunts sand niggers and they have to live with it

Haven't seen the light of Christ.

Attached: 1515648204918.jpg (347x299, 28K)

I think I might kill myself.

Post video please.

link?

Why not convert to hardcore Islam?

Link anybody? Liveleaks has taken it down, where can I see it?

Attached: 435322A4-1A2B-481B-AA1D-425DEF629FB7.jpg (337x450, 26K)

Attached: fug.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

What are the cnahces a dude livestreams his suicide on YT? Can you imagine how many Sup Forums and Sup Forums users have killed themselves by now.. kinda hits home considering that if I had a random rifle in my house, I probably wouldn't be typing the out right now.
>tfw bullet to the head is the best method and most fail proof

Attached: 1520984379278s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

link?

>has to hide behind a meme flag
>calls others fragile

Stop posting traps.

Every anime weeb deserves this fate

>mutt
>anime fan

I give zero fucks about this faggot.

Attached: 1520721583658.jpg (703x685, 151K)

kid looks like he want's to live deep inside. he was only 18

because society is shit, there is nothing to strive for and you'll likely never find a virtuous loyal woman to procreate with.

why do so many young black men kill others?

whats the real problem with this kid killing himself.

Is there more info on this animefag? I'd like to know his motivation. I'm sure being an animefag isn't enough, because there are still plenty of those retards alive and well here.

I don't know but it's a serious problem.

Honest to god I think video games have a lot to do with it.

It 'tricks' the hunting instincts of young men and they become losers while their lizard brains tell them they are winning.

Why wouldn't it be. Sex is a fundamental need

oh and this is why

Attached: 1516729072086.jpg (1024x925, 201K)

>cnahces
and wouldn't be making retarded typos

Hasn't this always been the case tho? 80/20 rule

Why bad things happen to good people op? I just wanted to jack off to shemales all day, live off welfare, and eat garbage and never bathe. Why do the good people die op? Me good.

:(

Damn...

Attached: 20121002_190038.jpg (595x446, 95K)

Fake.
Blue tarp on windows never moves
A shotgun is powerful tards.

wait it out, sometimes it just goes away eventually. I'm totally glad I didn't kill myself when I was younger!

All the faggot wanted was attention. He literally live streamed it and made his fucking friends watch. How fucked up do you have to be to traumatized someone you care about like that? Even in death he was nothing but a selfish attention whore.

All the faggot wanted was attention. He literally live streamed it and made his fucking friends watch. How fucked up do you have to be to traumatize someone you care about like that? Even in death he was nothing but a selfish attention whore.

His faggot wave totally ruined my fap.

if they think they are winning why kill themselves.
you fail to realise most people who kill themselves are way smarter than their peers.

Lies. Not doing it when I was young was a terrible mistake.

He was a soyboi, couldn’t take it anymore. Pretty obvious with that faggoty wave.

Because the only point of life is reproduction; we are slaves to biology. And when a male in his prime reproductive age has been dismissed by fertile women, he knows (on a subconscious level) that he's inferior and didn't make the cut; his genes are probably shit and aren't fit to be replicated. This leaves him with literally nothing to strive for.

Attached: 1518673075617.gif (400x305, 1.6M)

On the bright side: He didn't feel a thing.
This is why you use a deer slug or buckshot. Birdshot would likely leave the skull intact, even at point blank.

Canadians, we need your input here.
Who won?

Sauce on gif?

Attached: 20180317_005001.jpg (1024x524, 155K)

Videogames and being a chaos agitator?

Attached: 1519754872775b.jpg (172x151, 12K)

the jews

I’m not proud of this, but I did this to my (female) cousin at a party when we were in high school. It was on a dare. She brings it up to this day to embarrass me. Fucking bitch.

GEE I WONDER

Attached: jburton masculinity.png (584x436, 138K)

A portion of their lizard brain rewards them with dopamine for winning online games.

But the rest of them is unfufilled, no sunlight, out of shape.

If there were no video games they would put that masculine energy into something else.

stop watching anime

Attached: HOW_IT_FEELS_2_CHEW_5GUM.png (675x531, 649K)

Rich or otherwise successful ugly men are loved by women.

idk m8, I found it on Sup Forums a few weeks back. Sorry :(

>Liveleaks has taken it down
I thought this was the fucking point of liveleak.

Sometimes I think about killing myself. If I ever get married and divorced I'd probably end it I don't want to be like my parents. Only faint belief in Christianity makes me fear hell.
If we go to war I'll probably sign up

Attached: 1520778125707.jpg (761x1024, 517K)

Anyone know the story?

Well, whatever made the kid suffers can't anymore. So it lost, and the kid won.

Pretty obvious if you ask me.

(Ugh, I hate Canadians.)

The full video is the real kino.
Hearing the mother discover the scene and have to deal with it is heart-wrenching like nothing else.

Goddamn that hits too close to home.

Mental illness, plain and simple.

Because they are self-hating faggots that like to give their loved ones nightmares. I don't care really care for a faggot blowing his head off with a 12 gauge shotgun, because he isn't the first, and he's certainly not going to be the last.

Attached: 1521145846889.jpg (709x765, 98K)

>Why do so many young men kill themselves?
Too much pressure and too much overwhelming information. It would make anyone who hasn't become indifferent or numb to their surrounding go crazy.
The feeling becomes unbearable and the only way out would be to stop all feelings alltogether.

Attached: 1485573753316.jpg (753x707, 331K)

Exactly.
Long-term virginity is one thing, but even for guys that get plenty of action most girls are simply just deceitful, predatory vile creatures. ref. Black Phillip RIP. F for respect.

This, fuck the virgin meme.
>be me
>good looking
>good genes
>fucked brain
>too many drugs
>whore ex
Just not worth it

>not being proud of it
This is not the right site for you

>blue tarp never moves
>literally detached from whatever was holding it up
Gr8 b8 m8

/r9k/ has had constant threads about it since it happened. All of them have links to wherever it’s archived now. Youtube and liveleak took down the original posts.

>If we go to war I'll probably sign up
The U.S. has literally been at war since 2001 lmao.
what're you talking about?
get off Sup Forums and go clean your room.

1 less weabu
A mutt too
Ay lmao

lol dude liveleak has been youtube cat vids and that fagget guy who would drink motor oil and shit for a few years its fucking stupid

>one person that didn't love me is the reason why I am so awful
The absolute state of straight normies just kys you retard

I shamelessly confess I opened this thread only for the memes.

Where are the memes brehs?

Attached: 1521235904911.jpg (720x548, 31K)

That still counts as having good genes, though. Women like men with the ability to rake in the shekels for two reasons:

>(1) He'll be able to provide for her and the child(ren).
>(2) He has a genetic inclination towards intelligence; there's a good chance that this trait will be passed on to her children, therefore enhancing their own survival abilities in the future.

Both genders have the same subconscious motive in mind when selecting a mate: ensuring that their kids will have good genes to carry on the cycle of furthering their family line.

Attached: 1520472586205.png (507x650, 389K)

How optimistic are you about the future user? Very? Not at all? Explain why.

Fuck you faggot. The only reason I haven’t killed myself yet is because my family has been so good to me. Don’t want attention, I just don’t want to be alive. Kill your self kike

Lot longer than 2k1 go clean your room son.

Apparently his mom was pressuring him on something, my guess is to find a woman to marry or a job and he couldnt take it.

Not if the Left can "Save The Day"
>nobody needs a pump action semi automatic suicide device!

Killing oneself over a woman or money is retarded. Only good reasons are either imprisonment or debilitating condition. A man's natural condition is to be broke and without pussy.

Anime

Fucking smiling more than I have a right to.

>tfw bullet to the head is the best method and most fail proof
WRONG

>>meme flag
>>literal fag
lel

Should have deported him while we had the chance

Attached: 1497098392222.jpg (495x677, 50K)

I'm 20 and we are only at war in Afghanistan and they aren't really commited to full scale war. I don't want to sign up to police Afghanistan.

yet most of us get along just fine. stop blaming others for being ab normal. live in your own misery or die from them i don't care. in the end it's all natural selection. if you kill yourself before you procreate then you were never meant to be user. nature is a harsh bitch and we follow its rules. not all males in any species will get the female, why humans think they above laws of nature is probably one of the aspects that when an individual realizes....BANG!

>in real life, she'd call the police and he'd be a registered sex offender

nicefantasythoughbro

seen worse

MAGA hat?

Jordan Peterson was asked this question and delivers a decent answer:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ER1LOarlgg

I'd rather suck dick for every day of my life than lament some whore like you sweetheart :^)