Political anime

Has anyone else ever wondered why they haven't made an anime about cute politician girls doing cute things yet? They've made moe versions of literally everything else and the only thing that came close was Hetalia and that was shit.

I mean you could have have recreations of brawls in the Japanese diet except with cute girls, it would be fucking great.

they are serious people, no like you.

>X with cute girls
Shit, always shit.

Maybe because nobody cares about politics.

There was Idol Jihen just this year. It wasn't actually political though.

They have, user. It's called Idol Jihen (Idol Incidents) but apparently it's shit. There was a smartphone app that got shut down recently due to lack of money.

There was that one kusoge where the president was a cute girl.

Yeah but that's idolshit. I'm talking about the entire Japanese diet except it's cute girls.

Cute girls making backroom deals with the Yakuza
Cute girls ordering assassinations.
Cute girls backstabbing each other for power
Cute girls conspiring with foreign powers to fuck over China
Cute girls fist fighting over policy on the diet floor
Cute girls snorting cocaine
Cute girls bribing Hiro for 2channel user information for election campaigns
Cute girls slandering opponents
Cute girls secretly lynching Koreans

It would be fucking great

Sounds like an absolute garbage.
As expected of user and his awful taste.

Fuck you my taste is the best.

Cute girls mixed with ruthless political intrigue would be the best anime ever.

Because politics is fucking boring as sin and too complex for how boring it fucking is.

>politics is fucking boring as sin
I digress. I'm waiting for second season of Trump presidential election campaign more than any anime. First season was amazing and spawned shittons of fan content.

There have been multiple but because you are being a faggot I'm not telling you what any of them are. At least two with straight up lolis.

wrong

I don't know if there's a Japanese creator alive with the balls to try it, but I'd watch the FUCK out of a show like that.

THIS is the root of all the problems in the world

Politics in Japan is way more boring than their American counterpart.
I mean, the LDP (center-right) is in total control control with a coalition breaking down every 2 weeks as the main opposition force,
nobody cares but old people, and you don't make anime for old people

>and you don't make anime for old people
Sazae-san.

>This user wants nippon moe House of Cards with qt girls

To put it simply, Japanese people don't care about politics.

Those are the jews

Already done.
Watch more anime.

I'd watch this even withouth the cute girls.

They did a few seasons ago, anime about where in Japan political parties pick up Idols promoting them as party leaders, and those idols have to campaign around japan to win favor for their parties. There was all - politics, corruption, campaigning etc.

>get more idiots who don't know shit about politics to vote
why would the Japanese government sponsor such a project? You saw what good it did in America