Animu nobody except you watched

Animu nobody except you watched

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MzEinM660h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've watched like half of this. I hate the hour format because more often than not it feels totally unnecessary a lot of the episode seem to drag, otherwise it's rad.

This is a pretty good character piece. But it's so painfully slow a lot of the time.
It would probably be more popular if it had followed a more conventional episode format.

Not anime, but I'm sure this Sup Forums-core classic is completely unknown to 99% of the normalfags calling themselves Sup Forumsnons today.

I've read a few chapters of this. I read that caterpillar rebirth and multiples one

this makes me sad, but I guess it was like 10 years ago when it came out.

Auf RTL 2

something without eng sub like gao gai gar second ova

I made few threads about cute Tsubasa and Figure 17 in general, OP

also
Queen Millennia

Episodes were way too long, but I liked it

>t. hamburger with the attention span of 3 minutes Katy perry videoclip

This was one of my favorite SOL and CGDCT animu.

>hour long episodes for grade schoolers doing nothing important

It was still known until like three years ago. I've seen chapter dumps here back then.

You don't move to the middle of Nowhere, Hokkaido because you're in a hurry. You do it to appreciate slow pans over scenery while Innocent Fields plays.

fun show good op/ed

That's the show that saved anime I think a couple of people here watched it

>Used heroin
OK, I'll pass.

Fortune Arterial

Sorry user, I watched that too.

Good for the shitstorm it created on Sup Forums

Liked this series.

Not a bad show at all. Even more so if you like oppai lolis. But I'm positive nobody here watched it.

rtl zwei was the bomb

>Sorry user, I watched that too.
What about Ao no Kanata no Four Rythm?
What did you think of Fortune Arterial?

>Ao no Kanata no Four Rythm
I got about 4 episodes in and then forgot about it.

I really enjoyed Fortune Arterial. Picked up the manga after finishing the show.

How's the manga? Does it continue where the anime left?

If I remember correctly the manga continued on from just before the anime ending. The anime didn't even touch on the most interesting part of the story which surprised me.

See my reply here Sorry, I should be in bed so no surprise I fucked that up.

thank you lad, I'll probably pick it up one day as I'm really interested in knowing what happens afterwards and what's so special about MC's blood

Oh shit, RTL2 was dope as fuck

>figure 17

I dropped this after the first episode, someone recommended it to me but I don't like that much annoying fanservice. Same reason why I dropped Gravion even though it's considered to be /m/ as fuck.

Somewhat similar to the widest anime this season

great taste

First 3 OVAs were fine, though a bit rush. The fourth and fifth ones were a different beast but still fine I guess since I saw them after TV series which already introduced me into its brand of humor without the heavy strings of drama attached like the first three.

TV series were great. Especially with Kana. I really enjoyed since

Advance wasn't that great but it's probably me growing tired of the gags trying to distract me on the non-progression of the drama it introduced right off the bat.

Final was more like a seeing off of sorts kind of conclusion. Just have to watch it in hopes of closure only to get served with more of the same. Not bad but the "You don't need mommies anymore since you're a man now. And a man needs a wife!" ending/stinger left an awful aftertaste.

Man the new Kiss x Sis looks great

ummmm it's actually impossible for you to be the only one to watch a certain anime unless you made it yourself and you didn't release it to the public

>>reddit

>cute loli twins
picked up

>twins
don't tell him

Too bad the mangaka can't stay with one story for too long.
Think how great Fran would be if it was still running today.

This show was great. One of the greatest love stories ever told. I didn't expect all the suffering in the latter half though.

Watched it because of a random roll on BakaBT, horrible decision.

Hourou Musuko is famous among a certain group of people so I doubt you are the only one that watched it.

All of these had weekly if not daily threads about them while the shows were airing. At least pick something pre-Sup Forums era so you don't look like a fool.

Hikaru was too pure for this world.

I watched the first episode because it came on a promotional dvd in my NewtypeUSA subscription

Plenty of oldfriends know of KonoMini, it was pretty heavily promoted and advertised around the time it came out (not long before the US market anime bubble popped).

Most of us just don't remember anything from it.
Nice character designs, though.

I really liked it. Watch the whole thing.

Unique concept, amazing soundtrack (despite overuse of certain songs), and multiple excellent story arcs. Deserves more love than it gets.

>Lolo
>Lele
>Lala
Best cats ever

It was garbage.

People were nuts over Shigofumi for the first 2 episodes.

It was on several old rec charts but I don't recall ever seeing it getting its own threads.

I remember watching it on CN

Holy shit you are right.

Where did time go...

I watched it, it was good. Also introduced me to the Alfee.

One of the best anime ever. I probably couldn't name 5 shows with more well written child characters.

rest in pepperoni animax

Absolutely fucking based.
youtube.com/watch?v=MzEinM660h4

I My Me! Strawberry Eggs must be the dumbest title to an anime. I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with the actual anime itself, although it has been many years since I watched it.

But I watched KissxSis too.

I bet no one on Sup Forums watched this.

It's hard to believe, but spics are people too, so Tsubasa is hardly under watched.

Prof. Stein is best Prof.

Known to everyone over 30 in Poland

I am 28 and remember it
It was aired in 1999 i guess

I bet every single normie in Europe knows/has watched this

How new can you all be?

>t. 2channer

I dare someone to top this.

This is irony right? I'm getting Poe's Law's here? We just had a storytime a few days ago. I love Fran but it's nearlt normalfag tier. My friends who only watch shit like OPM and SnK found Fran on their own.

I dunno why, it's got some great animation. Bretty gud unless you're triggered by environmentalism.

Deltora Quest. It's a shame I'd like to see the subbed version
also Gear Fighter Dendoh

comfy show about star gazing

>oh its this thread again