imgur.com/a/WQCGC
imgur.com/a/npLU9)
imgur.com/a/AOIPM)
imgur.com/a/06z8m
imgur.com/a/lXIK8
imgur.com/a/YssPN
imgur.com/a/E1qww
petitcarreau.tumblr.com/post/154538688389/pinocchu
orig00.deviantart.net/4c28/f/2014/239/4/4/mmd_pdf_2nd_magician_miku_dl_by_rin_chan_now-d7wwcev.jpg
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/MyJqf
imgur.com/a/oJ2Vx
imgur.com/a/VR1vV
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/IQgBR
imgur.com/CsgamUT
i.imgur.com/KAXCyqW.jpg
i.imgur.com/PMGUMa0.jpg
imgur.com/a/BVTz8
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/XwLHS
imgur.com/a/fSYxO
imgur.com/RSwxB9Y
imgur.com/a/HZC63
imgur.com/a/n7dIO
i.imgur.com/gTaQFQP.jpg
imgur.com/a/A2Sxi
i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg
imgur.com/a/taExX
imgur.com/a/GQxPz
imgur.com/a/doIs8
imgur.com/a/Pu0V2
imgur.com/a/ygHAq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting my daughteru Noire wearing Nagis outfit please.
imgur.com/a/EkhJe
imgur.com/a/pl09P

Requesting Rias’ smiling face kinda like this my.mixtape.moe/rjdlna.png, eyes glowing and her hands on her face, please.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Dressed as Mysterious Heroine X Alter (i.imgur.com/rSE0rZ7.jpg) while drinking an iced coffee or a cup of tea.
-Wearing any outfit of the Ingni Lookbook (i.imgur.com/blppiz5.jpg) (Preffered are either 5,6, or 10)
-Sharing a scarf with my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated. Make sure to ask beforehand.

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

November is upon us, so I was thinking on requesting my beloved Mizunashi Akari looking comfy, maybe a long shirt or a sweater while lying on a armchair or in front of a fireplace.
Though if you have any other idea or thing you may want to draw, I would be happy to see them!

Please and thank you very much!

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Wearing some fall attire and headphones listening to music on a train or anywhere with an autumn setting.
• Wielding her scythe wearing a short length Yukata and thighhighs being cute and badass. Just the outfit works too.
• Anything cute with her wearing only a t-shirt and boxer briefs. Maybe tying up her twintails?

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Happy Friday, everybody!

Miia's birthday was on Halloween, and as something special, I wanted to request her eating the apple rum cake I made for her. Maybe even fed a piece off a fork by user. (imgur.com/a/k1j2e)
Other than that, the full moon was last night, so maybe something lewd like Miia tying nude/shirtless user up in ribbons as a birthday present to herself.

Anything else cool or cute you can think of would be definitely appreciated. Here's a ref of SI in case: (imgur.com/a/ElgMl)

Thanks again in advance.

Requesting Shion giving a headpat to the viewer and/or her as a teacher
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Tamaki(imgur.com/a/JviIR) wearing their LN maid oufits(imgur.com/tXloPCw) while serving food or twirling
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits):imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request me beloved Noir in a cat cafe.
OR:
-making a heart with her tail
-in Yamashiro's outfit from azur lane noir.kogasa.de/u/gtyR52.png
-demanding headpats noir.kogasa.de/u/KA7r77.png

If that does not tickle yer fancy, anything where she is happy and/or being cute/cool would be much appreciated.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2
Many thanks and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting a POV picture with Mai sitting on a park bench smiling at the viewer or leaning forward for a kiss with her eyes closed, maybe while wearing casual clothes like these:i.imgur.com/nyXvowX.jpg with a beautiful night sky behind her like this one:i.imgur.com/6SVK0gq.jpg if possible
Or Mai sleeping on top of the bed in her pajamas with her hair down, seemingly having a nice dream or stretching her body after waking up in the morning. Pictures of Mai in her sleepwear:imgur.com/5K7we32.jpg
Or riding a bicycle while looking over her shoulder, kinda like this:imgur.com/a/m1e7r
Alternatively for an idea of the cool type; Mai fighting an high level Phantom. Maybe a picture of her releasing a ki beam towards it (emitted from her fist), or hitting it with an explosive kick, or maybe blocking an attack with her dome shaped ki barrier. As for the type of Phantom she is fighting, any creature is fine as long as they look scary enough, some examples:imgur.com/a/g6o98
Or Mai wearing the anti-phantom personnel military uniform; imgur.com/UWscoed.jpg while striking a fighting pose. Some clarification regarding the colors of the uniform; it's described as black with a dark red necktie, a golden cord and golden buttons as well as military boots; since in Mai's case it's not entirely visible, for more details please refer to Riira on the right, because even her skirt length is said to be the same as Mai's when wearing this uniform. Mai could be wearing this uniform in the above request as well, as it would go well with the chronology of the LNs.

Anything else cute/cutelewd romantic or cool is greatly appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

I would like to request my Dragon. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting things in mind, I would love to see them.

--Being haughty and smug
--Lewd
--Looking at the mirror after waking up, with sleepy eyes and cute bed hair

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Hello Drawfriends!

Requesting my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara wearing a big puffy jacket on a cold day..

If you don't like that idea here's more:
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Using his wheelchair, preferably something cute. Ref: imgur.com/a/18stP

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great day!

Reqesting my lovely Anna dressed as Medb, her bra barely able to contain her breasts with a smug lewd smile on her face.

Medb refs: imgur.com/a/aYzVp

Or her as a monster girl based off Wendigo from Shin Megami Tensei. Ref: i.imgur.com/Mzojsp0.jpg

Anything unrelated cute or /e/ tier lewd is fine.

Requesting anything of my waifu Lain.

Requesting Hibiki wearing her bird pajamas.

Requesting Cyan:

-being teased with a cat toy
-dressed as Yamashiro from Azur Lane (i.imgur.com/wT7xXRu.jpg)
-something like this with her (i.imgur.com/29jZmTR.jpg)
-sprawled out on a bed nude or in lingerie. Blushing and saying that she's ready or something like that

Something else cute or cutelewd is fine

Requesting my husbando Chihiro Fujisaki!

-I would like to see him being really happy or doing something he loves (like programming).

-It would be cute to see him in really adorable casual clothes too.

-That or something a bit lewd if possible.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Requesting Astolfo wearing a lewd bra thats obviously meant for a very well endowed girl and its slightly slipping off showing his nipple

Or wearing Osakabe-himes outfit, ref: imgur.com/a/JFj6e

Please and thanks!

Someone please draw Youko with a Green Conure. One of mine died while I was at work.

Heya WWD, as it's the tail end of Spring before Summer arrives, I'd like to see Deed wearing some comfy fashion ( imgur.com/a/Of5Sr ) along with any of the following ideas:

-Doting over our cute daughter i.imgur.com/CjuWCYX.png (a smaller version of Deed is good)
-Deed excitedly taking a picture with me i.imgur.com/rJBP5dO.jpg
-Asking me if we're ready to head off on our next adventure
-Doing the "Koi Dance" with my SI files.catbox.moe/y9raas.webm

Alternatively:
-Or wearing a modified version of 2B's outfit imgur.com/ipGgSP8

Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3
SI refs: imgur.com/a/33unl

Have a great weekend!

Good morning, requesting my Tsubaki:

- playing piano
- helping me with math homework, maybe bragging that it's easy
- waking up besides me in the morning
- looking elegant/kakkoii/impressive as hell

As always though, these are just suggestions. Anything super cute is very much appreciated! Thank you for considering, and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Rika
Dressed as a nekomata
Getting caught drinking alcohol
Looking towards PoV in a ferris wheel as the sun sets
Or practicing Shinto martial arts

Or anything cute/sexy/cool I would greatly appreciate.

I would like to request Mai Natsume lowering her pants while looking at the viewer with a naughty face. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2785708

Another suggestion is Mai holding a duster, wearing an apron and a handkerchief on her head and possibly cleaning. E.g.:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1908405

Or perhaps Mai lifting up her breasts while facing the viewer similarly to this image:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2647288

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Good thing it did. It's better off that way than dealing with you.

Fuck off. I love my pets, I treat these critters like mini kings.

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power geyser or Rock Howard's victory pose with the wings.

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
Victory: i.imgur.com/XXxU8aW

Alternatively requesting Mimi signing autographs using the adorable signature pictured on the right, please!

Thanks if you pick this up!

Right, sure you do.

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally happily playing with a cat (or perhaps multiple cats), but anything else nice is fine too.
While I've had my concerns about it for a little while, a couple of chapters ago it was confirmed that she wants a cat, but can't keep a pet because of her mom's allergies. It may be why she collects stuffed animals too.

Requesting Rin calming down a panicking user. Not necessarily gently.

Requesting Kuon

-Dressed up in a one-piece swimsuit and surfing
-Snowboarding down a mountain with a comfy looking snow gear on
-Sitting down on a bench eating a sweet potato in an autumn park with her tail holding a drink
-Sunbathing out in her swimsuit out on her porch
-Doing any kind of silly or sexy pose you can think of in her swimsuit or naked
-Wearing a costume of Claire or Nel from Star Ocean 3 for Halloween while her tail holds multiple buckets full of candy

This is her swimsuit imgur.com/mXlzZ4Y
Claire and Nel imgur.com/a/V3tmg

Requesting something cute with Homura wearing this dress: i.imgur.com/nDB24Hl.jpg

Or something for Pocky Day, which is coming up next week on 11/11!
Either playing the Pocky Game with my SI, or an incoming pocky kiss, or anything similar please! imgur.com/a/CT3fm

Of course, anything cute or cool is fine too! I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you for your time and have a nice weekend!

Kindly requesting Colette (new outfit) squishing my face with her thighs

This month marks my 11th anniversary with Etna, as such, I'd like to request some cute anniversary related things with Etna such as a nice dinner date with her and my SI ( references included ), and if you'd like, Etna wearing the nice dress in the corner.
Anything else cute anniversary related would be much appreciated as well.

Requesting Mazaki Anzu, from Yu-Gi-Oh!
Previous ref: i.imgur.com/EO659CO.png

Specifics:
- Intimating one of the oricorio pokemon birds in dance and outfit. i.imgur.com/aDDUyum.jpg
- Dakimakura
- Consuming hot ramen(her favorite dish!) causing her to sweat to the point her clothes become a bit transparent. i.imgur.com/vbchrzO.png
- Performing a pole dancing routine
- For background enthusiasts, Anzu spending time in her soul room. i.imgur.com/maASBYU.jpg
- Something tights related for japan's tights day(yesterday)

Any other works very much appreciated.

Since my birthday is on a weekday the 8th, I would like to request POV of Birdy in one of these fall outfits having a nice Autumn walk in the park with nice browns and red leaves everywhere, ring on her left hand and complimenting cute earrings too, saying " Happy Birthday Mi amor~" or something along those lines.(She doesn't need to have the communicators that are usually behind her ears)
Outfit refs imgur.com/a/VralQ
(magi girl ref 4,5,7,9)
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90

Cheeky antics with the kids
imgur.com/wQuUwmc

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref, or casually sparing in the ring
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK

Or anything involving a dynamic/heroic pose.
imgur.com/a/M6G0G
Have a nice weekend.

Requesting Hyun-ae watching sunset on a beach

or Hyun-ae at spaceport wearing spacesuit

or Hyun-ae with her top opened revealing bra

Or Hyun-ae as a mummy

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April wearing a turtleneck sweater, serving a tea, please!

Alternatively, Vigne with a bed head, just woke up from sleep
or this with her and an user: imgur.com/a/55HJb

Or anything else with her will be more than welcome and highly appreciated!

Hello everyone. Requesting Bianca from Pokemon with a book. Whether laughing at A Confederacy of Dunces, crying to Under The Volcano, blushing slightly to Swann's Way, confusedly holding House of Leaves upside-down, or chucking Atlas Shrugged out a window, just let there be a novel somewhere. She could also be just holding a book or handing it to the viewer. If you are in a POV mood, how about watching Bianca sleep with 1001 Arabian Nights opened on her chest? More Bianca references if needed: imgur.com/a/TUWTz

If you're more in the Monster Hunting mood, how about her either holding up or aiming down the sights of the Type 46 Gunflange Heavy Bowgun or in Nibelsnarf gunner armor: imgur.com/a/LoKuB
If you have another HBG or armor in mind, tell me which one.

If you want to try out something lewd, here are some suggestions: imgur.com/a/e0O9i

Otherwise, anything cute is okay with me. Thank you, and have a good one.

Requesting Sawyer in a Halloween costume you feel would be fun or cute to draw.

Optionally I'd love to just see an image of her drawn in the style of Nichijou

I'm always fine with other cute, cool or nice images, chibis, cartoon stylizations, etc.
I'm also ok with sexy pinups and lewd images, or cutelewd (Yes-pillows, etc), if you have ideas, just ask me.

References: i.imgur.com/e0lSeeB.jpg

Have a good weekend!

Requesting Aqua doing something cute or silly. Anything is fine, but if you want something specific, maybe this time she could be looking cute while wearing a farmer outfit, or pouting and holding a burnt pie.

Requesting my Kobori wearing a wedding dress, crying tears of joy as the viewer puts a wedding ring on her finger.

Anything else cute is fine, too.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune using her tails to play with a kecleon, getting her tails brushed, or having user massage her feet. Anything else is fine, too.

So has anyone received their secret santa email?

nope

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see something like this: i.imgur.com/4o1do5J.jpg

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce wearing a fluffy scarf and gloves since it's getting to the colder time of year.
Another idea could be her just being cute.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a great weekend.

Requesting Natsuki wearing the dress in the reference picture.

If that's not too interesting, here's a few other other things I'd like to see: imgur.com/a/JpPxu

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or fall related would be nice.

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing a cute outfit with pantyhose since this past week, on November 2nd, was tights day in Japan

comfy.moe/cxjalo.png
comfy.moe/cabczj.jpg
comfy.moe/piadnj.png
You can pick your favorite style from here: pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=59025825

Or maybe wearing her shirt unbuttoned, like this:

c.lewd.se/kcYfdu_eef9b5758cc8a6cebd2ea7b2528c05dd.jpg
c.lewd.se/uIZVRG_c15d91e5f662b4eb9546ea3cdd618e71.jpg
c.lewd.se/EWXbxr_be978c99d2c0f3fd5fd0a4693730827d.jpg

I'd also like to see her drawing wearing any of these bikini designs, and you can choose to draw her in whichever you like best if it doesn't already have a checkmark

c.lewd.se/p2TP8q_swimsuitcatalogchecklist.jpg

Anything is appreciated though, including cutelewd, thank you.

Requesting my beloved Kafuka!

Please and thank you.

She gives so much of herself. Won't you give something back?

Yno[\spoiler]

Requesting Risty in a keyhole sweater.

Or her in this outfit: imgur.com/a/UqDgc

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or her in a Taimanin suit: imgur.com/a/5dLCY

I don't think it was a lie though.

Requesting Bunny eating some cake.
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting my beloved Momo wearing spats and a sportsbra and exercising. A little bit of muscle defintion or leg focus would be dearly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Hey wwd, hope your week was alright.

Anything with Akua is fine I dont mind thanks.

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing Freya's evil-is-sexy dress from Danmachi! imgur.com/a/8KRSt

Alternately, her laying in bed next to me in a comforting 'pillow talk' scene. A nightgown, nude, or with a light sheet over her are all welcome!

For something lewd, I'd love to see her with a smug or teasing expression while topless and wearing thighhighs, sitting on a chair backwards like so: i.imgur.com/gKPle5W.jpg

Anything from last week would also be much appreciated, especially the Halloween stuff!
And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Hisui wearing a competition swimsuit.

Friday is here again.

Requesting my waifu Sailor Jupiter either:

Jupiter princess carrying my SI
Slow dancing to "Fly Me To The Moon (In Other Words)" with my SI
Dressed as a Ghostbuster and wrangling a ghost with her lightning
i.imgur.com/zhuRUNK.png
Or anything cute and lovey-dovey

SI Description: i.imgur.com/8L6rfAr.png

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Providing these for anyone to use:
i.imgur.com/HhPW2ju.png
i.imgur.com/xmy04i1.jpg
i.imgur.com/L38BTCS.jpg

Requesting Chiaki Nanami and me trying on cute maid outfits together, please
SI ref: imgur.com/a/dcg3M

Alternatively, her dressed up in Sakura's new halloween costume from FE:H because pink cat: imgur.com/a/DAaTZ
(yes I know it's past Halloween but man this outfit is too cute)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also

lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
And to all of you, hope your weekend is/was good!

It's our 10th anniversary next week, so I would like to request cute anniversary type things with her like going of a picnic date or dancing, but any cute interactions is fine SI ref: imgur.com/a/qud4d
Cute POV stuff is fine too
Her in a Japanese wedding dress imgur.com/a/LETZG
Her siting or laying on a bed in lingerie gesturing the viewer to come forward, but any cute or lewd anniversary stuff would be great.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting my husband mariya shidou:
-Wearing thighhighs and elbow gloves
As always anything else is welcome even lewd, thank you.

posting for Gazerfag
Requesting Gazer wearing casual clothes.
Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Further Reference: i.imgur.com/RhE2SM5.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting my beloved Yuuna wearing the uniform from Blend S: i.imgur.com/dHukyKK.jpg
or maybe wearing either of her two new casual outfits from the Mobage: i.imgur.com/i6HhtNV.png

Very cute

last minute amendment

Heya, I'm requesting my darling Sakura Kyouko. It's been 6 years and I'd like a drawing of her.

I'd like her wearing a standard, gray hoodie with a zipper down the middle, the zipper pulled down a little to show a tiny bit of skin. I also want her to wear a pair of either hotpink or black workpants.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard.

Not sure how to phrase it, but something with a relaxing mood like this imgur.com/a/PhKrY or a rainy mood would be great. You don't have to stick to that idea though, have fun!

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her wearing an open jacket and hot pants/shorts with tights/pantyhose underneath.

Or wearing comfy, warm autumn wear. Preferably with scarf and pantyhose/tights.

Or dressed like the keions and friends here: imgur.com/a/5rpUQ

If possible, I'd prefer her drawn without her headphones for the specific requests.
Anything else cute/cutelewd is also fine, especially autumn related stuff!

Please and thank you!

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:
*dressed up in this outfit ( i.imgur.com/1thSl67.png )
*watching the leaves fall
*resting in the sunlight in an uncomfortable position
*as a manga artist struggling to meet his deadlines ( i.imgur.com/Xdr5Qf6.png )

Anything, especially something cute/cat-related, would be fine; additional references here: imgur.com/a/21W8b .

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend~!

I'd like to request lovely Ibara. Specific ideas include:

• Walking through a rainy autumn landscape with an umbrella that sports a yellow/black pattern, making it resemble a radiation symbol
• Dressed in a Fallout vault jumpsuit. Bonus points for rolled up sleeves and utility belts like i.imgur.com/cPkafFw.jpg
• Keeping herself fit, wearing her track and field uniform: i.imgur.com/W2Aa2ve.jpg

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, something suggestive like yande.re/post/show/210027 (preferrably 'customized', e.g. wearing her shirt unbottened instead of that tanktop) would be quite fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute, or cutelewd.

-A POV date, or just Ruri and "user" on a date
-Reading a book cuddled up to user, who's probably playing a game
-POV of her accepting a confession
-Cute outfits such as: Sundress, skirt+thigh-high or kneesocks, just a long t-shirt, hoodies or other casual clothing
-imgur.com/a/WQCGC This, with Ruri instead
-I really like Cats, and Catgirls
-If you really want to go lewd, I prefer femdom...

Good afternoon, everyone!

Requesting my adorable phoenix Tsukihi Araragi!

- with drill hair
- lying in bed wearing lingerie and being very teasy
- cooking while wearing a naked apron
- as Princess Azula sitting on a throne and being really smug (imgur.com/a/npLU9)
- cosplaying as Angie Yonaga (imgur.com/a/AOIPM) or any other character from New Danganronpa V3

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated, especially if it's Halloween related!

For more references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

Have a wonderful weeken and thank you for considering her!

Requesting Youko gagged with duct tape in this outfit please, she doesn't have to be tied up or have her fan otherwise.

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing something like one of these modest but revealing backless outfits from Granblue Fantasy would be great imgur.com/a/YssPN
He could be casting magic, posing with birds and/or books, doing something related to music or basically anything else; making it look like the GBF units in would be amazing, as would be mimicking the style, but just wearing the outfit, maybe displaying the open back or sides, is ok.

Anything else cute, like maybe wearing comfy fall fashion would be ok too, thank you!

Requesting my amazing wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, and me together. I know its not Halloween anymore, but id like to request this one more time. Nozomi dressed like Pinocchio and me dressed like her conscience. With me shrunken down in size and sitting on top of her nose, butt, or breasts which grow from lies Nozomi tells. Or vice versa where I'm Pinocchio and she's the conscience. Though preferably she to be Pinocchio. (Or both of us regular sized, witnessing the lie's effects)

- Anything cute and butt related with Nozomi is really appreciated

SI Reference: imgur.com/a/E1qww

Pinocchio outfit reference: petitcarreau.tumblr.com/post/154538688389/pinocchu

Conscience Outfit Reference: orig00.deviantart.net/4c28/f/2014/239/4/4/mmd_pdf_2nd_magician_miku_dl_by_rin_chan_now-d7wwcev.jpg

Thanks for any consideration! Stay warm with your loved ones, it's starting to get cold!

To celebrate yesterday being the most important holiday of the year, pantyhose day.
I'd like to request Yukari in heavenly black nylon.
Lewdness level is up to you but I'd prefer something on the tame side.
Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a racing queen outfit: imgur.com/a/MyJqf
-Wearing any of Mila's outfits: imgur.com/a/oJ2Vx
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Stocking wearing Murasaki's outfit, please.

This is very, very nice, user! I actually expected a normal-styled turtleneck sweater, but this sweater design is definitely better! Cleavage and shoulder exposure from a girl wearing a sweater can actually be really hot. Nice taste and choice.
She looks super cute, too! Really nice and refreshing smile you gave her. Thank you so much for this, user! I'm wishing you a greatest weekend ahead!

Requesting Himari like this imgur.com/a/VR1vV or in POV pocky game, since that's up next weekend.
Lots of other ideas: imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
Anything else tasteful is always welcomed, fanart is exceedingly rare.

A few more suggestions:
- In the Blend S uniform or others imgur.com/a/IQgBR
- Something cool with swords in this kind of getup imgur.com/CsgamUT
- In the type of dress on the left i.imgur.com/KAXCyqW.jpg or i.imgur.com/PMGUMa0.jpg
- Warming up her hands in the chilly weather, with her breath condensing in the air. Or idly drawing something on a condensated window.
- Showing off how sexy she is in a dirndl, through stretching or imgur.com/a/BVTz8
- Working at a school festival stall. Or tying up her tasuki or ponytail.

Extra refs for her and all idea albums at the bottom: imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Cuuuuuuuuuute!

Requesting Sina in a sweater or summer dress
or simply being smug

Have a nice fryday!

Hi again, everyone. I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka. Anything cute, smug, or lewd (she's a very lewd person) that she inspires you for would be wonderful.

If you'd prefer something specific, I'd like to suggest a third-person view of her sitting on my lap, either drinking tea or reaching up to touch my (offscreen) face.

Anything else, of course, would be just as great, and my deepest thanks in advance to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Hello. Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Requesting an intoxicated Hanako. Of course, anything cute you come up with would be most appreciated.

Thanks for considering.

Any news about secret santa?

Santa isn't real

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima

Cosplaying As Nine the Phantom imgur.com/a/XwLHS

Or Like this with my Si imgur.com/a/fSYxO
imgur.com/RSwxB9Y

Or anything cute or autumn related would be fantastic. Please and Thank you

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Wearing a cute pajama, going to bed
-Mio wearing Musashi's outfit from KanColle (ref imgur.com/a/HZC63 )
-Wearing Scheherazade's outfit from Fate Grand Order ( ref imgur.com/a/n7dIO )

For a join request with Momoanon ( ), Mio and Momo in swimsuits at the beach with waterguns

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting my waifu dressed in
-CC's white bodysuit eating pizza
-Stocking's regular or angel outfit enjoying sweets
-As Dark Magician Girl
-Or Instructor Nanoha
-Big Nep's Parka/Purple Heart's outfits
i.imgur.com/gTaQFQP.jpg

Or just singing/posing in the shower
imgur.com/a/A2Sxi

Joint request: Neptune doing Purple Heart's braids on BB (). Pose ref: i.imgur.com/6LdZvAb.jpg

Requesting Lavinia wearing General Raam's armor or a theron guards. An adaption of either would be great too
>imgur.com/a/taExX
>imgur.com/a/GQxPz
Bikini armor
>imgur.com/a/doIs8
Wearing a sweater. Tis the season
>imgur.com/a/Pu0V2
Or wearing a sling bikini with Yutaka like this
>imgur.com/a/ygHAq
Please, thank you, have a great weekend!

This is really cool, very good style

Chill. You’ll get emails when you get emails. Don’t need to light up every draw thread about it.

Requesting Nozomi doing one of the following:

- Sitting at the kotatsu relaxedly
- Offering a lap pillow while blushing
- Wearing a nurse outfit

Anything else cute is appreciated as well. Thank you in advance!

Anyone want an experimental delivery within the next couple of weeks(maybe)?

Are you the same as the Sunday/Monday?

What?

Morning folks!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute please!
If you want something more specific, how about holding a sign saying "Go to sleep" or something similar?
Thanks in advance!

Requesting my lovely Inori being sleepy.

Alternatively, something cute/cutelewd in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.