Prison School/ Kangoku Gakuen

268 finally translated, Hana still losing

Other urls found in this thread:

wasabisyrup.com/archives/1pOZN-HlTcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like mangatopia didn't bother cleaning this time, are they hanafags?

Looks better than the dark blurry mess desu senpai

Can't they just rip it?

what the hell? haven't I read this before?

anyway it seems I was reading korean but new chapter is out in english, which is 269 so I'd dump both

And here it is

fucking meiko

first meiko sees kate as mari and now kate does the same for meiko

that's all, as far as english scans go

>burley tea

>Hana losing
More like worst girl Chiyo gets destroyed by Hana.

Kiyoshi is such scum.

wasabisyrup.com/archives/1pOZN-HlTcg

>272
OH GOD!

Can someone post this here please?

japanese scans are so behind and no one here know gook
anyway, here's summary of 270, i'll dump 272 after summary of 271

Kiyoshi wants Chiyo not to believe Hana, that she is just harassing him. He can't deny that he put his tongue in her mouth, but at least he can say that he doesn't like pee. (In fact, he says Hana is the one who likes it). Hana explains that she isn't harassing him and is doing this for Chiyo. She wants her to know everything before making a poor choice. Chiyo herself wants to hear both sides of the story and give her answer afterwards. Unable to talk his way out any longer, Kiyoshi agrees, believing that presenting himself as victim is the best choice and says that he has done nothing to be ashamed of and that Hana will be the one to loose face.
Kate is in a panic and tells the taxi driver about this being the wrong airport and to hurry up. However, he and Meiko already realize that it's too late. Meiko apologizes and admits that it was her mistake. Driver:"Well then... let's depart."
Meiko:"Where to...?"
Driver:"At a time like this there is only one place to go..."
Kate/Meiko:"Yeah right, drive please."
Kiyoshi didn't listen to Hana's story and absentmindedly admits to having slurped her pee while cackling in that backyard. After an initial shock, it gets cleared up and he promises to pay attention from now on. An impossible task, as he desperately needs to pee and can't listen at all. Because of that he has no idea what's going on when suddenly Chiyo hands him a cut bottle and Hana tells him to hurry and pee in it.

summary of 271
Kiyoshi reveals that he didn't pay attention again by saying that he doesn't want to pee in front of Chiyo and Hana. Hana gets angry and repeats what they want from him.
To his relief, Kiyoshi is supposed to simply reproduce that moment when they were in jail. However, as soon as he puts the bottle on his crotch he becomes overwhelmed by an even stronger desire to pee and starts to think of everything in the world as toilets. (Real toilet 100%, bottle 70%, barrel 65%, the thicket 90%).
With that, he decides on his course of action. He goes out into the rain(99% toilet). This way he can freely pee without anyone noticing... he thinks.
But moments before his sweet salvation he realizes a fatal flaw in his plan: Considering the weather, if he were to pee here, surely visible steam would rise from his crotch and expose him.
Luckily he noticed it before making this mistake, but his situation is still dire as he still needs to pee. At best he can hold out for 1 more minute.
Switch over to Andre and Risa on their date. After a moment of silence, Andre finally proposes to go back, since they finished their ice. Risa asks if she is boring him, which Andre vehemently denies. He's just not used to this and doesn't know what to do.
Risa:"Then, should we go...?"
Andre:"Go where?"
Risa:"At a time like this, there is only one place to go, no?"
Andre:"Yes, let's go...!!"
On his way back to the tent, Kiyoshi trips...

here's 272

Thank you!

Manga clearly lost all charm

KIYOSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

What the fuck happened to this manga

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THIS MANGA

>i've only just turned 16
the fuck, i always thought that their being 15 years old was a joke

Just let her lose already Hiramoto

that's all

>YuruYuri reference
Author confirmed to be bro.

finally some wet tshirts

based user
can you give summary for 272 as well?

>No...if I fall like this
>I'm afraid I might....

hard to translate but all he's thinking about is "at this rate I'll piss my pants in front of chiyo chan

just end this shit

>Hanashits actually believe this

>"Now hurry, dear-"
Doujins of them when?

FUCK! This nigga trying to roll away.

Threesome ending or burst

Kate's cute little butt needs more screentime.

Hana too quick

you'll have to wait for the next anime adaptation
which if done right would be better than the manga since it can edit all the filler out of the festival arc

They’ve been really slow with the last several chapters, maybe the lose flags for Hana are too much for them

You guys talk about Hana losing, or Chiyo losing, but the person who's blatantly losing is Kiyoshi.

>best girl Hana rescues Kiyoshi first
Chiyocucks BTFO

/u/ end confirmed yet once again

Is there a confirmation on one, or is it just up in the air?

Holy shit, this pressure. It's almost palpable

That's it gentlemen. The power of the PBR sama. They're finally about to get some pussy

More like Meiko x Kate is confirmed with Mari ghost blessing who will die in a plane crash.

>the two best girls making out on the tomb of Mari to try to overcome the grief
I- I'm fine with that too...