Look in the mirror

>look in the mirror
>see this

What is your first course of action?

I'm starting with the man in the mirror, I'm asking him to change his ways.

Masturbate

Research quickest and most effective ways to induce lactation

Play with my tits until I realize how weird my eyes look.

quiz every user and please all the oldfags. if you don't know board history and culture you get nothing

I can think of a way

Ask myself what the fuck is all that shit and what is it useful for.

Probably going to be happy then go sad again because life is still meaningless.

Start complaining

To make you cuter!

Stop getting high.

Go back to the computer to talk to my friends online about anime and videogames. Play some games. Prepare some food and eat it at some point. Exercise a bit to pretend I'm not a complete waste of space and that I at least accomplished something that day and then go back to bed hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

Eat a bowl of eggs.

Stop being a fucking hippie, get a haircut and start lifting and living a normal life instead of being some brain damaged communist who was deluded since birth to believe that I can be anything I wanted to be.

Recreate the scene from the makin no ova

What

throw out all of those products cause they are a waste of space

Get rid of all that useless shit.

setup a twitch account

Masturbate

Masturbate.
Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.

Become a camwhore.
Make absurd amounts of dosh.

holy fuck I can FINALLY be MAYA

My wife Maya is so cute.

Definitely wear lewd-cute dresses after masturbating.

Wonder why I suddenly aged ten years and then masturbate.

Rape myself

How do women masturbate?

If I turned into a cute and beautiful anime girl, I would be happy and would touch every part of my new body but after a while, when truth sinks in, I will be devastated because I was originally a guy.

>freak out
>masturbate
>go grab a bite
>get raped
Rinse and repeat.

They touch their nono-spots much like how you touch your nono-spots, but in a way that's more accommodating to their nono-spots than your nono-spots.

Take ALL the dicks.

Explore ma body. Make nudes then get into party bar and rub against chads ehile dancing till they want me so much and get gang raped. Live the slut life without a job and be free. Maybe get abortion and live with boyfriend(s) because I can’t return to family house.

What's wrong with you people?

What's wrong with you?

Made me giggle

Just being honest. What would you do then user?

"Hey, I wanted to be a loli, not titty monster'"

Get implants

Panic, because now I'm a non-person in government's database.

Go to the nearest public bathroom, and live out all my fetishes

Check the phone for information on my new identity, then clean the fuck up because that looks like a mess.

Go about my day as usual except I'm in anime form now. I might feel excited though.

Start up a patreon and rake in the cash

Fuck my friend other wise he'll be a virgin for life. No homo cause Im a girl now

>not being a camwhore

Why not both

On twitch or a lewd site though?

Fuck it, just double dip. There are enough camwhores that already have all three of them, just become one more in the fold

>p
Kill myself for being a chestlet

>a woman around 26 years old

She is cute

1) play with my tits and by extension masturbate
2) Sort through my clothes and pick out all the most boyish ones
3) Fulfill some guys tomboy fantasy

>see cute picture
>look up artist
>90% of their stuff is just 2hu

Gay

meet my BEST FRIEND CHINO and MEGU

Fill my room with cute things because now I won't be out of place. Buy loads of outfits and experiment with what looks good on me without being severely disappointed at the results. I'm feeling up for a goth look as I see this. Cosplay as my favorite female characters, keeping shape so people will be impressed. I also wouldn't have to stress over talking to women anymore, because I'll be sorting through lines of men willing to date me and give me a life of comfort. Also, I'd have lots and lots of sex.

rape myself

Suck an old man dick for money.

First of all, masturbate. Then I'd start worrying about how my life is basically ruined. My job is lost, no one knows who I am, etc.

I would probably kill myself so I could at least die happy.

Start wondering why did i already have all those female products while being male yesterday.
Then go outside and look for some cocks

Is this Maya? Doesn't look like her.

1) try to figure out a way to explain to my family how I've morphed in to a cute girl
2) contemplate just faking my own death and starting life under a new identity because if this phenomenon were to come to light I'd probably be either dissected or locked up by scientists
3) realize that I am going to take a big financial hit from this even if I disregard the fact that my identity is in shambles as my entire career and all my marketable skills are based around manual labor and typically male talents and attributes that I no longer posses
4) break down in tears as my life as I know it is over and all the relationships in my life are about to change and my romantic options are now either becoming a heathenish lesbian or marrying a man
5)masturbate

Do all the cute girly anime shit I always want to, but know that I'd look super creepy doing as a guy.

Sauce?

Tsuitenai Shoujo

>implying you have boyish clothes
You are fooling no one.

Go to the local sex shop and buy as many toys as possible

Masturbate
Despair at sudden lack of upper body strength
Masturbate again to cheer myself up

you guys all have the wrong idea, the goal is not to masturbate, the goal is to feel as good as possible the first time. so of course, you need a partner.
first thing i would do is show my lesbian sister and hope im cute enough to warrant some siscest.

Exactly. Tho gangrape is ma thing. Imagine your whole body pleasure.

masturbate

I'd like to take the virginity of a young boy

Masturbate.

Post about it on Sup Forums and get banned for blogposting.

Me too!

Does the magic that transformed you affect your documents or are you simply now an undocumented illegal alien since none of your papers match who you are?

>They think those products aren't necessary

I bet you think 10/10s exist in nature? Besides, some of those are basic hygiene products... I mean, you do regularly bathe/wash/brush teeth/shave/deodorize... right?

Too much makeup. I believe I was transfered to a whore´s body.

Clean up all that fucking shit on the mirror ledge.

We're talking about looking into mirror and being 2D girl though.

>I am not a hot girl
>With a Sup Forums autist's knowledge of video games and weeb shit
I would rule the internet with an iron fist.

>not
Now, not not. Typo.

touch my boobs and dick

put a hat on to cover up that ugly fucking hairstyle and begin to grow my hair out
also: lesbian shit

Your taste in hairstyles is atrocious, but the lesbian shit would definitely be high on the to-do list.

>Did you just assume my gender???

Age-gap yuri.

What the hell? That's not my phone.