One Piece

Now that the "lookout" meme has been put to rest, what are some actual remaining positions future Straw Hats could fill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOLaTBMxmbk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Scientist. Pharmacist. Gangster.

Cum toilets, perfect for Carrot and Pudding.

Stress reliever/ Cumdumpster

None.
If Luffy likes you and asks you to join or if someone asks to join and he's fine with it, that's all that matters.

I think Smoothie is actually doing something. She wasn't shown for a long time while we did get to see pretty much all of the other high tier siblings. Maybe she is back to guarding the poneglyph?

Pudding is for Sanji only though.

Pyrotechnician.

>If I start an OP using the same tired argument I was just BTFO in the last thread for using, maybe people will believe me
Why are anticarrotfags so pathetic?

Are the Straw hats getting a new suicide bomber for Wano?

How's that even possible in the first place? You can't be a lookout 24/7. It's not an exclusive position.

>carrot
>being a lookout
i dont get it, what was put to rest?

Smoothie will juice Stussy when she sees her doing something suspicious.

Doesn't mean anything since Brook has the rubbings.

>mfw hoping that there won't be a break after the next week's chapter but deep down i know it not to be true
I wish i could stop deluding myself everytime the 4th chapter is released after a break.

Smoothie is busy squeezing juice from my peepee to do anything.

Of course it doesn't, but BM doesn't know that, and it's a likely excuse to have her offscreen.

>Now that the "lookout" meme has been put to rest
How?

>anticarrotfag starts a thread about carrot
I mean whatever floats your fune. To me, she's the ship artist. She might not be the best artist, but it's a great gag and would be a perfect recurring theme for her.

Fuck off carrotfags.If she joins robin will get even less screentime in wano.

>To me, she's the ship artist
That's Usopp though. They've literally been running "Usopp Gallery" in the volumes for decades.

When was the last time someone read this from the beginning without skipping any chapters?

I need to breed with Praline so badly.

How do fishmen/mermaids reproduce?

Are we in Wano yet?

Peepee in hoohaa of course.

Have you actually never seen videos of fish fucking?

>Reverie starts
>they thank Blackbeard for defeating the Revolutionaries
>they appoint him as King of Baltigo
>as a king he also invited to participate in the Reverie
>goes to Mariejois
>it was all a ruse and he attacks the city
>"Zehahahaha, this is my age!"
How would you react?

Lookout is a role on a pirate ship. There's no many roles left that can be assumed by a new member. Lookout is one of them. Already back on Zou both Carrot and Pedro acted as scout/lookout. Then they did again on the way to Tottoland. It was theorized that maybe Carrot would join and that lookout would be her role. And then Pedro sacrified himself and told Carrot that one day she will understand how important it is for Luffy to become the PK. Then had a flashback with Roger and Carrot (establishing clearly a parralel between young Pedro and Carrot). And right after that... The first thing Carrot did is to assume the role of lookout on the ship.

>janitor/maid
>magician
>artist
>scientist
>party face
>diver
>strategist

Someone her size probably has a huge womb as well. Just fill her up with all the semen you can muster. Go for multiple loads as well.

>To me, she's the ship artist.

That's fucking stupid. Its literally a thing she did once. What kind of role is artist anyways? Its not even related to her dream.

Like humans.
The female lay some eggs, and the male fecund them. Then he die afterward.

She saw the door to the facotry was locked, so she ran away and called Oven in her place.

I fucking hope Wano is disappointing and your depression kick back in.

chapter came out a day ago and the threads are already unneccesary again, see you fags on thursday

Good decision.

Nah, pudding's slut side is for all.

My depression never left,i just want to see Kaido before i die.

Luffy uses CP9's technique

Accel Accel no mi
Gives user the ability to move and react at incredible speeds

Giga Giga no mi
Gives user godlike physical strength and the durability to withstand their strength

Shie Shie no Mi
Makes the user's body completely ignore kinetic energy from outside it making the user literally indestructable

Go Go no mi
Gives the user an IQ of 300

Bepa Bepa no mi
Enhances every single sense of the user to incredible levels

They can see your cells or see as the moon's surface, they can see in the nighttime very easily
They can smell your blood from a mile away
They can taste a clusterfuck of things you cant taste in a regular dish
They can hear air moving around your body and the tectonics plates
They can feel temperature differences from kms away and detect your movement from far away due to an enhanced sense of touch making it impossible to sneak up on them

now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Thriller Bark was the last good One Piece arc?

These should all be filled by one character

It's just goofy antics. People said the same about him regrowing his teeth then Oda said any strawhat can do the same.

No.Romance Dawn was.

Zou is good arc

WCI is literally the best arc

Why is preskip One Piece better?

>Shie Shie no Mi
>Makes the user's body completely ignore kinetic energy from outside it making the user literally indestructable

Electricity and fire should still work.

It could be if you explain how Moria lost with 1000 shadows?

Monkey see monkey do.

user kinetic energy is what causes temperature in the first place.

>Shie Shie no Mi

It's not. Now fuck off forever.

I like the idea of a veteran like Jimbei and a total greenhorn like Carrot joining at the same time.

Because he overdosed. Only 500-600 and he would've won.

>it's precognition

Absolutely btfo.

>Not liking Sabaody
What garbage taste.

The last good arc is the one we're currently in.

Soon

Which girls are for dominating?

Pudding gets steamy and wet from just hearing Sanji saying cool things.

? It is.

All of them.

Somebody just try to prove me wrong.

Sadi-chan

>How do fishmen/mermaids reproduce?

youtube.com/watch?v=dOLaTBMxmbk

Big Mom

mermaids would not reproduce like fish, they would still have wombs meaning dick in slit.jpg.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>Replying to the shitposter

fall in love

>implying it's not Pedro

Smoothie a cutie

Or maybe not.

>When you see a door

Sadi-chan has a masochistic side

Pudding is nice too

I miss the old Sup Forums one piece fanbase.
What happened?

What happened to Pudding's father? Why isn't him helping Big Mom with the poneglyphs?

A dick reciever

Then there's this thing, probably won't taste good.

He can't controle

It's not even Carrot on your pic.

how do you know the carrot travelling with the straw hats right now is the real one?

Keep Katakuri busy, Strawhat. I'll deal with Big Meme.

Yo, Stussy could legit be the second strongest girl in OP right now

I don't buy it, but she could be stronger than Gion, Queen, Smoothie, Hancock, Tsuru, Devon, Amande etc.

was it explained why long leg tribe wear tattos on their legs?

They proud of their legs

To show off their legs even more

It's Camie's birthday!
Say something nice about her.

We don't know for sure. However, given how Pound has been shown to be treated by the Big Mom family, it's reasonable to think that Pudding's father may not be about anymore. How that came about, be it due to leaving Tottoland orsimply being killed off so he couldn't use his possible powers elsewhere, we likely won't find out unless we get a bit more backstory from Pudding.

That all being said, I doubt he was around in any real capacity for Pudding, given the troubles she had in her youth. I'm sure she and Sanji can bond over the experiences with their birth parents failings.

wet mermaid tit jobs

So, Katakuri can make giant, flying mochi arms??

How will Luffy defeat Diente de Perro?

Yes. Aokiji could. Doflamingo could. Ace could. Etc.

Ostensibly it's because of his awakening, but yes. Seems like he uses his awakening to gather lots of mochi in the air and then forms it into shapes he can attack with.

Moons surface you say?