Masamune-kun no Revenge

Just finished marathoning this series.

Why the hell do you guys rooting on Aki & Mastah when Neko objectively the best girl?

Meido is best girl and actual winner.

I indeed feel bad for her but Neko love is more genuine than all of those girls.

Do we need another thread for this?

Meido is garbage.

Meido a besto

Neko is great
Meido is good
Aki is shit

It's a good time to be Meido fan, at least until author pussy out.

>nekoslut
>best anything
I'm not even sure we're talking about the same series here

inb4 the usual tsunderefag comes in screeching buzzwords and bogeymen at everyone

I love how this series becomes way more interesting after one chapter. Really hope the drama would be as good as I think it is.

I don't want another maid to lose.

>when you realize that whether meido wins or loses , she will receive a glorious 2-page kiss scene like the other girls

It's a good time to be alive.

Master is winning you faggots.

Not hopeful at all, author will fuck it up somehow.

What are you talking about? The maid is actively avoiding the MC. She is afraid of winning.

That's just another win flag for her

Yeah, Aki losing was pretty much set in stone after the series didn't end after she and the MC started dating. The Japanese either hate, or just plain can't, write romances inbetween not-dating and married.

Personally, I would be happy with Aki finally being told the truth, and the author giving us a reason why Neko doesn't wear panties.

>rooting on Aki & Mastah

We're not. We're rooting for meido.

What's so good about her other than being a nopan slut?

She met him once when they were babies. It's destiny.

So the same as Aki, then?

I haven't read since they went to France, did something interesting happen?

Yoshino a best.

Aki a shit.

Nopan slut was first if i speedread right.

Yoshino was the main villain all along and now she's winning the REVENGE bowl.

Bait for the certain shitposters maybe? I am suspecting Youkoso anons.

>Yoshino was the main villain all along
So what's her punishment?

A good spanking hopefully soon

Dying of embarrassment as masamune makes her a mother.

>Aki losing was pretty much set in stone
Eh? Not sure about that though.
I think the author just want to drag this series little further.

They're high school students.

meido a best

Is Aki losing not a possibility? I mean, if I remember well, people were saying that she doesn't seem to care too much about the relationship, and is interested only in fat Makabe.

>Not marrying the cunt then impregnate her and her meido

Fuck. I love her so much, I really, really want to marry her. I want to hug her tight and never let go.

>I think the author just want to drag this series little further.
Yeah. Mangaka has to drag out a series for money.
Else they'll become poor. Making new IP is hard.

I remember someone mention the average mangaka live in poverty because their work flop.

How popular is this series?

Slut.

fpbp

But that's Neko.

Yeah. People look at mangaka like Oda, Kubo and Kishi and think they all get to live the good life. Those three were exceptions since their works blew up in popularity like no other. Same for the Yu-Gi-Oh mangaka and the Inuyasha mangaka and Sailor Moon mangaka. Also for Toriyama. Their works were extremely popular and that's what made them rich as fuck. But that's only like 8 or so mangaka out of hundreds if not thousands of them. Most live in poverty.

>I indeed feel bad for her but Neko love is more genuine than all of those girls.
>obsession
>more genuine than a close friendship blossoming into love

finally best girl is gonna win
Maido is patrician taste

It must be a culture thing that I just don't understand. But man, how fucked in the head is that maid?

- Is born a servant, doesn't even get a proper childhood.
- Her boss does nothing but treat her like a sub-human piece of garbage, 24/7, 365 days.
- Not only accepts that this is her role in life, but takes pride in it. And actually cares about the bitch who does nothing but make her suffer.

Am I the only one who finds this strange?

I don't know if she takes pride in it, but she was born and raised to do it and Aki isn't as bad as she seems.

Neko a shit and your taste is a shit too.

She was way better as a fat loli and she should've stayed that way.

She'd be best if she didn't have cowtits

Why can't this series be biweekly? I'm dying to see what happens next.

>fat loli
Good taste

neko feeds masamune so he will be fatty again and no other girl would try to steal, then they will be a happy chubby couple
THE END

Meido best girl

What happened to this? I was following the manga but suddenly there were no updates anymore

Aki has fat fetish.

>Neko
There are Nekofags who still care about the worst girl?

Does it count as fetish if she doesn't care about his appearance?

>she doesn't care about his appearance?
Except she does. She's encouraging MC to become fat again.

Those who think Maid is going to going to winner obviously haven't been paying attention to the story or are simply lying to themselves. Maid doesn't deserve a win and she is more likely to blow the hell out of herself than not when Aki learns the the truth.

Meido is trash and deserves to die

>Neko love is more genuine than all of those girls.
Are you insane?
She completely hides her past from Masamune.

>screeching
You want to know how I know you're not from around here?
Go back to >>>/reddit/ retard

And here he is!

>quoted my post to imply implications
Who is he and why should I care?

Yoshinofags' boogeyman.

Nah. She's stuck in the past. That's different.

Sorry, the ones infamous for making up bogeymen are Akifags.

Because she isn't best girl.

>denial when he is literally doing it

Nigga she strapped fireworks to her back and threatened to have a dude's dog raped.

im still mad

Even I can recognize him now.

Damn this girl is Anorexic. No wonder she's attracted to fattys.

I'm interested in seeing how Aki knowing the truth would affect the maid. I don't think she will be capable of dealing with her guilt if she's to get despised and hated by Aki. She might as well resign from her job and run away so she wouldn't see Masamune and her master and the damages she's done to both of them.

>Maid doesn't deserve a win
That's for Masamune to decide not you.

>Her boss does nothing but treat her like a sub-human piece of garbage, 24/7, 365 days.
Are you fucking stupid?

>she wants him to become fat just because she wanted to make him a pancake
I want this meme to stop
Also Makabe is way too fucking obsessed with calorie counting

That's not anorexic you nigger that's a model-tier body

How will Aki handle the cycling?

author threw a hissy fit that people hated Childhood friend and loved Meido and Excalibur more, so MC got together with red hair

>cycling
*cucking

I have never read that series but the author was probably right and his readers probably had shit taste

She is already guilt tripping herself. I can only imagine it will be worse and a heavy blow once Aki becomes aware. She'll avoid MC and Aki altogether for a while. It'll probably take the two of them working together to get her back and forgive her to put her at ease.

As a reader and fan, she doesn't deserve it. MC has input, sure. Aki too has input on the matter.

>red hair
Who, the idiot? His fault, he shouldn't have made the childhood friend a bitch

>the absolute state of shit taste

Don't listen to . Shomin Sample was just another case of the main girl won, even if she is the least popular girl.

Well the guy is so fucking obvious. Still Are you guys actually creating this manga threads so you can see him?

>tfw Yukino will win for the same reason

And here's the samefagging Yoshinofag.

Nice try, but no.

Yukino is different and she is most popular by far.

>Main girl won but the rest of the girls would rape Kimito if she drops her guard
Cliché ending as always nipland

Niggs is obviously THK. His shitpost is observable from miles away.

Not even comparable. Yukino is undeniable the heroine of the story. Aika was not and was only given that role near the end of the series.

At least there's still a harem element going. That's better than nothing for other fans.

Good job making your own identity obvious through your compulsion to constantly invoke your bogeyman whenever you get triggered.

Neko's existence is utterly irrelevant and useless and boring. She has no real purpose in Masamune's affairs with Aki and Maid. She's not as cute as Aki and isn't even half as interesting as Yoshino.

(You), THK.

What? Only the middle one is me.

>muh boogeyman
You wouldn't have even realized this thread was up if people didn't link it in the Youjitsu thread.