Do Americans really believe this nonsense...

Do Americans really believe this nonsense? Do you guys actually believe that not only will your government become tyrannical but that you will also fend off their tanks, bombs, and drones with your assault rifles?

I guess there's a reason the rest of the world is laughing at you. You are the only developed nation that has mass shootings almost every day.

Attached: 1521168782243.jpg (413x479, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40438378
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If the government bombs civilians with jets, who's gonna pay taxes?

Kinda worked for the Arab spring though.... Egypt was like ... in the top 10 of military in the world? And a natural armed uprising happened. And yea - some military helped... but that is how this shit goes down. SO yea arm the fuck out of everything... unless you want to be a bitch to a government. You want to be an unarmed bitch to Trump or ... What ever cuck you elected in Euro land? Thats cool bro...

Just because you and your people are faggots doens't mean everyone else is a faggot. Poor eurofaggot, it must suck to be a poor little womanly eurofaggot since all the men left to the new world.

Fpbp

Cops, street corners, drone controllers, government wont destroy own cities, defecting military, niggers etc.

Attached: 1440648222483.jpg (835x776, 148K)

It's better to die free than under a totalitarian state.

Attached: image.gif (764x572, 22K)

Homeland
Defense
I am militia
I am well regulated (armed to the fucking teeth)
I will ensure the security of the free State.

>implying US military members are willing to kill their fellow Americans
idiot. Most Americans join the military because the benefits are great, not because they're gonna follow commands to the fullest extent.

The people that post this image are the type of people that would tell the gestapo where the neighborhood kike hidey hole is.

You can't occupy with drones

hes right hand them over goy

Attached: pay.jpg (625x833, 104K)

You'd figure as many times as this type of thread is posted; whoever posts them (or is asked to post them) would have a jist by now.

I'm going to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships, and drones or any of these things that you believe trumps citizens ownership of firearms.

A fighter jet, tank, drone, battleship, or whatever cannot stand on street corners and enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick your door down at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening, and glassing large areas and many people at one and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things the need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.C. into glowing green glass they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And not matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the window because now the police are outnumbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because theses big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but useless for dealing with them.

Remember that period in American history when people were crushed by the government and marched off to camps? Neither do I. That's because we have the Second Amendment

Attached: _architect.jpg (556x312, 91K)

Attached: 2nd amendment answer to drones.png (872x886, 220K)

the sand niggers have done a fine job of hamstringing civilization after civilization through meager weaponry and guerrilla warfare despite their advanced adversaries.

only a jewish faggot like OP downplay the importance of an armed citizenry with appeals to futility.

kys

Attached: image.jpg (300x300, 47K)

>well regulated
I love how you Americans try to act like this part entitles you to own assault rifles. Spoiler alert: it doesn't. Well regulated means that the government can pass regulations on your guns.

why do shills always try to use this non-argument?

Attached: 1519824125979.png (600x450, 212K)

I love this shit.
>You have no hope of winning. Ignore history. Give up firepower you have, because you can't win anyways. The government can destroy you.

I value courage to stand up for my beliefs over life.

because they actually think it makes sense. and the sad part is IT DOES to people with nigger tier educations and limited rationality.

Does the Viet Kong actually think it can launch an insurgency against a tyrannical occupying force with nothing but small arms and a few antiaircraft guns?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

>believing anyone in the U.S military would just openly kill civilians of the U.S voluntarily.
Wew, lad.

Attached: vietbong2.jpg (500x606, 236K)

>security of the free state
HA

How's the defense of free speech going? Rescued anyone who lost their jobs for speaking their minds yet?

>be police
>see man
>know he might have a glock in his belt
>see a woman
>she may also have a firearm in her purse
>knock on a door
>you might be looking down the barrel of an AR-15, AK-47, or worse
God Bless America

>Military fighting against middle America right wingers on behalf of coastal leftists

LMFAO

Your police can't even stop a lone school shooter.

Yes

Don't forget it's really shitty outdated small arms with barely any supplies
an american insurgency would/could have
>giant stockpiles of ammunition
>large collection of mostly semi auto rifles
>food and meds stockpiled
>easily set up communication through various means: walk talkies/cellphones/radio
>some degree of practise with owned small arms
>many combat veterans that can pass on experience
>readily available information on anything through public domains like internet

Attached: shad3.jpg (1100x1953, 705K)

> Do Americans really believe this nonsense?

Fought in it and won it. If it seems strange to you, it's because you don't understand freedom.

Attached: 339.jpg (200x284, 19K)

I’ll still fight. I ain’t no punk

Meanwhile, in first world countries, people trust in the civil servants to protect them.

With their tanks and their bombs.

>EU Flag
>Giant Faggot

checks out

You guys all talk a big game but I bet if someone came and kicked down your door at 3am and then put a gun in your wife and kids face you'd hand your guns over pretty damn fast.

Attached: 1505879896669s.jpg (221x250, 6K)

moar shad

Attached: 1-napoleon_crossing_the_alps.jpg (822x960, 172K)

Sucks to be a lefty fag
But the weak should fear the strong
Even the fed acknowledge that

Used to have a link to 2nd American Civil War redpills. Needless to say, it is VERY feasible that the armed citizens could wage a successful war

if a muslim runs you down with his truck I bet you'll let him run over your family so you won't be seen as racist

Attached: shad2.jpg (1000x2315, 928K)

Thanks for this.

Attached: gun rights.png (872x818, 220K)

>because the word now means something different in the modern world it meant something different when first written

Ah yes, just like Jesus wasn't riding on a donkey, it was an ass so he was actually riding a butt.

Problem is there are 200 million of the "this is you"s

MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!

Attached: 1520977725590.gif (269x201, 1.88M)

And the second that happens every other american who's guns you couldn't grab goes innawoods and woops armed insurgency on your hand
woops looks like the rest of the world is supporting them and your own military won't shoot american rebels

Have you even thought about how dumb that is?

They write a report and investigate your murder, they don't protect you...

If you're lucky your family gets the consolation that your killer goes to prison.

Unless you live somewhere completely without murder...

How has Afghanistan resisted both the soviets and US for decades?

This failed thread again.

Iraq
Syria
Afganistan
Vietnam

Thanks. As if these assholes would do anything.

> Meanwhile, in first world countries, people trust in the civil servants to protect them.

Then I'm gonna live in my third world country, where I'm free to fight back with any weapons I care to use.

Enjoy your first world rape gangs, Muhammed.

Attached: 1507811254735.png (577x368, 44K)

Tanks and other vehicles can be captured.

Attached: donetsk_btr.jpg (785x960, 147K)

The 2n amendment is what we should import to Europe urgently instead of that nasty fast food and hollywood crap.

>be taliban
>fight US military with AKs from the soviet era and toyota pickup trucks
>still winning
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1502540189288.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

Attached: chilling-helmet-cam-video-stolen-from-dead-us-soldier-shows-ambush-by-islamic-state-in-niger.JPG.jpg (620x356, 24K)

Attached: shadman1.jpg (700x1358, 255K)

No the fuck, that is NOT what that means.
>An amendment needed to protect citizens from the government
>same governemnt regulating said militia
Fuck off gun grabbing hippy!

So you're saying they need to make tanks, bombs and drones legal?

I'm talking about the United States, sweetie. Try to keep up, k?

>Retarded eurotrash

Unlike your shit hole countries which have been invaded hundreds of times. The United States will never be invaded by a foreign power. Armies can be defeated, an armed population cannot.

Attached: d-euro-trash-can-render-notes-falling-39070736.jpg (800x800, 54K)

Europe needs our constitution not the rest of our crap I agree.

show flag faggot

Europoors oozing their jealousy of our murican freedom. You fags are getting locked up for hate speech while droves of third world shitskins walk over you. You EU memeflag posters truly are nothing but bootlicking larping faggots.

Attached: 1494954144831.jpg (436x429, 46K)

>can't even beat a bunch of sand niggers with no military training with old aks and toyotas
>but can definitely defeat americans with more guns and bigger trucks
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I guess that's why they want to take them so bad.

Hmm...

Euro Dork has no idea that many of the armed U.S.civilians were once military

Spoiler alert you stupid cock sucking fairy-

"Well Regulated" means in proper working order. It's a military term that has nothing to do with laws, courts, or enforcement.

The US has been invaded, but it didn't stick, and ended when the Brits got crushed attacking New Orleans

The US government can't even subdue fucking Syria. How are they going to subdue an armed population of 300 million?

200 millions? are you out of your mind? The number would be much lower in reality.

lmfao if you think the government will use bombers and tanks against their own populace

lmfao if you think that in this extremely unlikely scenario that the uprising doesn't gain more power

Know but they work pretty good on corrupt police and criminals military’s not aloud to operate on us soil anyways unless your in the national guard damn OP your dumb as fuck

Better chance to fight that with guns than without pussy.

>Armies can be defeated, an armed population cannot.
Unless that armed population is the Native Americans.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-40438378

Attached: 1511106898929.jpg (496x429, 51K)

>bomb every home
>rule a land of nothing

>muh low bypass turbo fan jets that need to be rebuilt after 5 flights that cost thousands of man hours and specialized jp-8 fuel

History has shown that gurellia warfare wins every time

Already are... You just need the cash and as long as you don't have a criminal record you're good to go.

Then, not now or ever again.

Anyone who uses this argument unironically just has no critical thinking skills and isn't even worth your time.

Agreed 100%

>believing having your life in a civil servants hands is ever a good thing

" “Like a dog!" he said, it was as if the shame of it should outlive him. "

Attached: 5e4d3c57e78e3aab5dc70932c4292cda.jpg (300x433, 69K)

Sweden isn't laughing anymore

Difference is that the British fops at the time are still 100000% more manly than those dumb ass soyboys

V I E T N A M

>OP's picture
>Vietnam Viet Cong. Afghanistan Taliban. Ireland IRA.
You might want to tell history guerilla warfare can't beat super powers.

If the military/government goes to war against its people then the people can just kill their families until they stop.

You should be more worried about the left wing peasant mobs coming to “redistribute” all your belongings than having to fight off a tank.

Sage.

Attached: IMG_0728.jpg (396x382, 50K)

Sage