John Bolton future NSC the absolute madman

>can smell yellow cake uranium from thousands of miles
>controlled the UN with an iron fist
>single-handily orchestrated the Iraq war
>the Bushs' begged him not to resign
>head of right-wing cabal termed "Groundswell"

>"There is no United Nations. There is an international community that occasionally can be led by the only real power left in the world, and that's the United States, when it suits our interests and when we can get others to go along."

>"If the UN secretary building in New York lost 10 storeys, it wouldn’t make a bit of difference."

What's your opinion Sup Forums?

Attached: Bolton.jpg (955x500, 46K)

bump

Everytime I hear him speak he wants to invade a different country.

Fucks like him are why you guys got sucked into Iraq.

Attached: 1507455427538.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Good for him; we need people in power who will defend Israel to the last American man.

He is a neocon war hawk fuck him

>neocon
ready for more wars for Israel goyim?

fight for allah

Attached: shad3.jpg (1100x1953, 705K)

>bump
/I'll blow my fucking brains out if trump does that/

>bump mn
He needs to be assassinated

Lol trump fags got Bolton back into power.

Iraq pt.II - Iranian Boogaloo incoming

based
the world is UNIPOLAR AND SHOULD REMAIN UNIPOLAR.

it doesnt matter that iran and israel are enemies. it doesnt matter than iran and saudi arabia are enemies. it doesnt matter that le based iranians are "aryan." what matters is securing power for the US and the West at large. ANY move toward greater multipolarity is against our interests.

any faggot who thinks 'oh well it's ok if we all just stay within our own borders, it's fine if iran gets nukes' is a softhearted pinko COMMUNIST dipshit.

Attached: 1468118460953.jpg (412x430, 29K)

nah tucker BTFO out him tooo much.

Yawn, the kike media has been trying to push for this leftist neocon shill to get into Trump's cabinet from day one. Spoilers: he won't get in.

Didn't we all shit on Bolton for being a neoCohen when the position was open and he was a candidate?

Neocons ARE commies. Nice try, lefty kike shill.

He's great if we as a nation want to go broke killing people who want nothing to do with us

Attached: Vest Exe.webm (1280x720, 797K)

>vote Trump in as a rejection of establishment politics for the last 16 years
>fills DCIA, Sec of State and Nat Security Advisor positions with the hardest core neocons from the Bush era
>8D chess "exactly w-what i wanted anyways!"
how stupid are Drumpfies?

Attached: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.png (577x387, 273K)

>leftist
>Bolton

Mental gymnastics warm ups

Bolton shills for:
-le BASED LEGAL immigration from 3rd world countries
-LGBTQWTF sodomy and poopdick marriage
-le BASED tranny toddlers
-wars for Israeli interests

How is that not lefty positions?

Attached: bolton poopdick marriage degenerate.png (695x820, 315K)

Bolton was one of the first to characterize anti-illegal immigration in the terms of national security and anti-narco prerogatives during the regan administration

Neoconservatism is basically a militant, Israel-first variant of Trotsky's political theories. It's very agile since it can portray itself as both "right" and "left" in the context of the American political dichotomy.

Exactly. Neocohens are basically jewish far-left extremists who took over America dressed up as "conservatives" while kicking out the real ones like Pat Buchanan. Look at these goblin visages.

Attached: (((neocons))) for hillary.jpg (1199x1136, 192K)

>Look at these goblin visages.
Why must you make me want to murder? I just want to move forward, senpai.

Attached: MikeJerkoff.jpg (1024x1365, 128K)

Absolutely based.
With him Iran, Syria, Hezbolards will all go down in the drain.

>willfully blind faggot advocates for greater multipolarity while calling other people commies
literally kys

>Hasbara kike shill runs out of arguments

I'm sorry hook-nosed rat, but the goyim know more every day.

Attached: 1517027215264.jpg (715x629, 77K)

we've had this with the last two nsc nominations, I swear you guys have the memory of a fucking fly. Trump just throws his name in the wind to garner media attention and then picks someone else

>greater multipolarity
This is a den of chaos. That's kinda what we're about.

Attached: 1512449766891.jpg (785x757, 67K)

-the demographic issue is 95% hispanic; no one with any power is against legal immigration anyways even if it should stop. was mcmaster against legal immigration?
-a literally who cares issue. like 2% of fags get married even where it is legal
-another literally who cares issue. trannies should not be in the military but at 0.2% of the population and even less of the military this is another sideshow meant to distract idiots
-it doesnt matter that israel hates iran; AMERICAN UNIPOLARITY is the goal here

if you think bolton is a leftist you should hear what actual leftists have to say about him.

>AMERICAN UNIPOLARITY is the goal here
Then you should be worried more about southeast asia than sandland.

Why do you think the chinks and NK's are some of trump's main concerns?

>some of trump's main concerns?
They should be your only concern if your goal is what you say. They are the only ones with the means, and ability, to usurp American prosperity.

uhhh what do cambodia, vietnam, laos, malaysia, philippines etc have to do with anything? oh did you mean china or north korea, as in the countries in EAST ASIA you braindead moron? learn some GEOgraphy before you comment on GEOpolitics.

>malaysia, philippines etc have to do with anything
Quite a lot, actually. There's a lot of information sold to them, that gets passed through to China.

The disastrous Iraq war did more to shatter "AMERICAN UNIPOLARITY" than any policy in the past 80 years. And John Bolton was one of the ARCHITECTS of that war...

how dumb are you ? now he can get them fired!

Also the whole South China Sea problem and mediating China-India war risks.

They are a keystone of normally useless countries.

Bow to the BCC

Attached: BCC.jpg (650x526, 49K)

no they are not

the only thing they inhereted from their trotskyan past was the will to change the foundations of the world to enable your power

if you were (for example) to dillute or radicalice the muslim stoicism, you could get them on your side

thats the only thing that its left of trotskyans in neocons

*caws internally*

I heard Erik Prince might replace McMaster.