How the fuck do people unironically like this? This is probably one of the worst shows ive sat through

How the fuck do people unironically like this? This is probably one of the worst shows ive sat through

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/l8WddtpMUi1MLuVB1DXexg/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because shounenfags are the majority, sadly.

I really enjoyed it because deku is kinda relatable and I enjoy that he has to work hard to see any kind of progress. There is also not a lot of filler so far compared to other shows. The cast is also pretty unique and enjoyable except for the little purple hair faggot. Plus the animation in the second season is pretty good, I didn't notice too many bad quality moments.

>shonen with the lead character not autistically screaming every other minute
>lead is able to make and keep friends
>lead isn't a complete retard
>forms a relationship with a strong male role model
>no ship fag bullshit other than Deku blushing when Uraraka compliments him
>half the show isn't filler
>good music
>animated well
utter mystery

>little purple hair faggot
I absolutely loathe that character but it's a shonen jump anime so it's expected for the pervert trope to be somewhere. At least it's not someone important like Jiraiya in Naruto or Hisoka the pedophile clown

>shonen with the lead character not autistically screaming every other minute
>lead isn't a complete retard
You fucked up.

He scream plenty of times but use less minutes than the others

>because deku is kinda relatable
>>lead isn't a complete retard
kill yourselves, deku is the saddest most pathetic protagonist conceived. he is always crying and getting the shit beat out of him despite having god powers and he has literally no motivation to become a hero other then "i really want to be a hero"

>there is also not a lot of filler
the entire show is filler, fucking nothing happens. they "fight" villains 2 times in 36 episodes and thats it
>the cast is unique
that doesnt mean that theyre good, nor that they should devote so much screentime to pointless characters

>>forms a relationship with a strong male role model
all might is physically strong but other than that he is a joke and a failure of a teacher

This is what? The hundredth thread to shitting in this anime? You fags can't stay a single day whithout talk about this?

Is it 4th thread for today? Maybe you should stop shitting all this bnha threads?

>s-s-stop pointing out flaws in things i like

Why do you faggots keep making these threads if you hate it so much? You know you're just bringing more attention to it and giving the fans more reason to post about it.

>it's a bnha thread
almost missed this
fucking preach. All of you need to read watch hunter to understand what a good quality anime is so you can move on from this trash.

Why do folks on the net say "unironic" instead of sincerely?

>pointing out flaws
>"HAHA this shit is so garbage. People unironically like this?"
Yeah, whatever.

I dont care about your opinion on some anime, can you just do this in one thread?

no one should have to explain why this shit is terrible or why other shows are good. It should be obvious, you clearly haven't watched enough anime

read the thread, fag

one thing that i noticed about the show right away was how it felt like whoever wrote it just mashed together bits from OPM and Mob Psycho

>1 hit KO punches + uncontrollable psychic powers = uncontrollable 1 hit KO punches
>genos + pre-btfo teruki = bakugo
>saitama's urge to be a hero + mob's middle school autism = deku's autistic need to be a hero
>king being a fraud + reigen being a fraud = all might being a fraud
>hero killer garo = hero killer stain
>monster association = villain association
>a bunch of useless heros + a bunch of useless super power kids = a bunch of useless super hero kids
>hero association + school = hero school
>genos + riitsu = todoroki
i know theres more but i forgot most of it

It's a decent shounen. I'd let my 12yo nephew watch it. If you are adult and you watch(and even criticize) it then you have bigger problems in your life.

>Hori is a hack who steals from other manga
In other news water is wet

Ochako is plump!

It's good to bond over a shared hate for something and to laugh at the bnhafags trying to sound smart.

More like stop spamming threads and making generals, lurk more before posting or go back to re:ddit.

>ive sat through
Sounds like you should value your time more.

If some generic shounenshit is one of the worst shows you've ever watched, you seriously need to watch more anime.
There's way worse.

>"I'm a retard" the post
Also how is All Might a fraud and how are the kids useless?

Because Deku is a self insert MC that appeals to the "I'm such a nerd" faggots? He has this bland sob story that's supposed to make you feel for him, about how he looks up to AM because he watched some youtube vids, and wants to be like him of course. He finds out though that he's 1 out of 5 people who don't have quirks and gets super durrpressed. But again most people in his world have either shit quirks or no quirks like him and don't get to be heroes. Which just makes Deku come off as an entitled piece of shit who makes his mom over eat because she feels responsibl just because he couldn't get over something he found out about when he was like 5.
Then through a super contrived series of events he conveniently gets handed the most powerful quirk. And now we are supposed to follow him on his journey and be impressed that he's going to make it even though he has far and away the most powerful quirk?
It's ridiculous watching the series make a big fuss about him going up against a guy who's got swords!! OH NO!! Then even when his opponents do outwit him somehow even though he's already been informed of what their quirk is, his plot armor kicks in and is saved.
So obviously he's retarded which is why I don't get why people say he's an intelligent MC just because he can come up with some basic plans that rely on how ridiculously OP his quirk is. Like I'm gonna blow a hole through a 3 story building with my punch and you do your thing Ochako while the opponent is caught up in the explosion. I'm gonna punch this lake into a whirlpool and you guys use your quirks and do what you do. You would have to be retarded to be impressed by that, I've seen

the kids except for maybe 2 of them have stupid powers that never come in handy outside of certain situations, every time they attempt to fight somebody they get btfo and somebody else has to come in and save them

all might is pretending to still be strong and the pinnacle of justice he is when in reality hes lost the majority of his former strength and is dying slowly, he also is a shit tier teacher who shoves his responsibility onto some random 14 year old and then either cant or wont help him use his power

BNHfags BTFO

>most people in his world have either shit quirks or no quirks like him and don't get to be heroes
fuck i never realized this, what a fucking brat

so no chapter this week?

More like stop shitting up the entire board with your autistic feud between shitty shonen series only 10 year olds and retards ever watch.

That's the same as saying you shouldn't aim at being a top-tier football player because only 0.5% become top tier athletes.

Deku's not giving up even tho he was like 14 at the time he met AM is what even gave him the chance to inherit AfO. Had he given up beforehand, he'd never have been deemed worthy.

That being said, the only thing that's ludicrous in BNHA is the way he inherits the powers. Everything else is actually pretty good world-building.

Even when people complain about the kid's powers being useless... Did you guys not read about Lemillion? Training and super-moves make the hero, not the quirks.

Because not everyone is a contrarian faggot like you.

>I really enjoyed it because deku is kinda relatable
what's so relatable about an asswipe who keeps crying about how high his powerlevel is and he just wants to save people? even fucking emiya shirou had to struggle with his ideal before being able to fully realize it. FUCKING EMIYA SHIROU.
meanwhile on the sidelines you have blond megumin with a half-baked idea of what a hero is supposed to be, jetlegs who constantly feels like he's in his brother's shadow, and icy hot who resents himself because of his father. those are relatable traits that lead to compelling character arcs. not punchy mccryfag.

Deku giving up at what? He never even trained until Allmight promised to give him OfA or even considered training.

>oh god people are criticizing my favorite anime better bring up HxH out of nowhere to pretend that only boogeymen could say such things!

>Deku's not giving up even tho he was like 14 at the time he met AM
Not giving up on what? Saying he wanted to be a hero? Writing in a notebook? Crying?

>bnha
>worldbuilding

There's almost zero worldbuilding in bnha, despite the fact that it happens in the future and most people have superpower. The only technological advancement around seem to be fancier screen, the "dark age" of quirk before AM is barely talked about and the hero vs villain association conflict is so boring ONE used it as a cliché in OPM.

>muh tears
He doesn't cry anymore, memefag.

Did you miss the part where they are KIDS in a SCHOOL learning how to be heroes? Or are you suggesting it would be better if they were all perfect and extremely competent at everything from the beginning?

As for All Might, him being a bad tutor is a character flaw and something that is brought up by other characters in the series. That does not make him a fraud and neither does him hiding the fact that he has gotten weaker than he was in his prime. "Fraud" would suggest he didn't earn his status as #1 hero fairly or that he cheated which just isn't the case. Even in his weakened state, he still possesses power far greater than any of the other heroes and his countless victories and rescues are a testament to his abilities.

Because of two things.

1) Medium amount of entertainment value is still entertainment value.
2) The majority of people aren't very intelligent or contrarian.

The idea of a protagonist with a power that hurts is a good idea at first glance. This writing trick gets boring after a while, but both the author and the audience knows that it won't be interesting for a long time. So we got full cowl. The problem is, now its just basic super strenght that power creeps like every other shonen. Deku's power is no longer enjoyable.

The series early on tried to have a sence of risk, and a sence of balance.
With the exeption of basicly high reputation heroes and villains, most quirks had weaknesses. Ochako and Aoyama getting sick from their quirks, Momo having a limited amount of matter that she can create, Denki dumbing himself, Kacchan suffering from recoil.
The problem is that most people don't realise, that most of these setbacks are minor. And as the powercreep intensifies it will destroy the illusion of balance, and the audience will no longer have the sence of risk.

The series feels the best when class 1A is together. But the problem is they have minimal characterisation, and character development so far. So when deku isn't with his classmates, the story starts to get boring. He is not enough to carry the series by himself.

Also if we are at character development, why do have so little? I don't remember any major or minor change in Iida's and Todoroki's character after the Stain arc.
Bakugo had a kinda good moment with his fight with Deku, an we got Kirishima's backstory.
I know that character development shouldn't be immidiet, but with 150 chapters, this doesn't feel enought to me yet.

Plebs probably will start to hate this show when season 4 comes out.

Why are you using Emiya like a term of derision? He's a way more detailed character than anyone in BnH

>They're just kids!
>They're learning!

Everytime.

Honestly I don't even think it is that bad, but it's definitely the most unoriginal and disappointing show in a while.
It's a solid shonen with a cute art style and that's why people like it, and it's ok to enjoy it as long as you don't think it's a masterpiece or better than most shonen out there. It's not a "deconstruction of it's genre", it's just your average generic shonen.

They only like it because it's Naruto redux. Unlike manga like Bleach which tried to actively avoid the comparisons (till Fullbring came around 10 years later and was just Bleach: Chapter Black), MHA wears the whole "Kishimoto seal of approval" on it's sleeve with pride.

It's quite sad that Shueshia is obsessed with trying to get the next Naruto.

>pointless greentexts
EVERYTIME

Np, it's below average. Most others shonen don't trip themselves in their messages and have a semi-sympathetic protagonist.

Jesus fuck off already
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/l8WddtpMUi1MLuVB1DXexg/
Your thread was deleted yesterday and this one will be also purged

Why does something need to be a "deconstruction of it's genre" in order to be good?

I've literally never heard someone call BnHA a deconstruction of the genre, where do people get this from?
At most I've just heard "cliched but well-executed."

It doesn't, but that's what many fans of the show argue it is in order to bypass the fact that it is generic and unoriginal as fuck.

I have, both here on Sup Forums and irl.

I've seen a lot of People justifying All Might's survival from his fight against AfO by "it's a deconstruction of the dead mentor figure".

This is wrong, of course, but bnhafags believe this.

>no one should have to explain why this shit is terrible or why other shows are good

One shouldn't come to these threads for the series that are being shit on, but rather - for the stupid shit some morons type.

blame watchmenfags/evafags/madokafags

As if people on Sup Forums actually knew the meaning of words they type... Ex Dee...

because who the fuck has the time to read the vn and find all that out?

The only people who try to sound smart while talking about shonen are HxHfags

All Mighto

Academia threads should be replaced on Sup Forums with RWBY on Sup Forums.

Still a shit though

HxHfags are terrible but BnHA are really bad too. Some people are just insecure about they're own tastes and can't handle people pointing out the problems of their favorite show.

Lurk more

Why are you so paranoid?

The only reason I ever wanted to watch this is because the girl with brown hair looks thicc and soft as fuck, but she didn't appear in the first few episodes so I dropped it.

>He never even trained until Allmight promised to give him OfA or even considered training.
This is giving up. If he had trained anyway he could be a beast like Lemillion. Or even Ojiro, who's quirk is just having a tail (barely even a quirk), but got into UA anyway because of how hard he trained at fighting.

If you are under the age of 15 and/or a spic or seamonkey you may be affected by it's aura

>madoka
>deconstruction
Hello, false flag

Hunter x Hunter is good in the same way Evangelion is good. Which is to say, it's pretentious trash that hipster faggots like because muh smart and deep.

>Lemillion. Or even Ojiro
Both of those characters have quirks dumbfuck

That applies to all those three

>Lemillion holds off Overhaul for 10 minutes without a quirk and buys enough time for the quirk-d heroes to arrive
The power of knowing your shit. Since the moment this chapter was scanned, the idea that it's impossible to do heroics without a quirk was false. Deku is a chump.

Watchmen is legitimately a deconstruction. Moore wrote it specifically to reconstruct capeshit because he hates capeshit and wanted the public to see how retarded the whole concept was.

*deconstruct capeshit

This

Is OPM a deconstruction of capeshit even though it's a comedy? My instinct says yes because it exists solely to poke holes in battle shonen/capeshit conventions but at the same time since it's a parody I think that might disqualify it.

It's a parody of shonenshit that plays with some serious concepts and deconstructs some of the things, but that's it.

it's a parody of capeshit

What does Saitama do for a living?

Because it's another garbage battle shounen. Faggots in denial will desperately tell you "It's not like the others!" or "This one is actually good!" but that's just them trying to rationalize their shit eating.

He get paid as a B-class hero

>Lemillion holds off Overhaul for 10 minutes
5 minutes and he didn't fight him so there goes your argument

He's a professional hero. A class rank 39.
He used to be a salaryman but then he fought a crab monster and became motivated to train for 3 years.

>plays with some serious concepts and deconstructs some of the things,
>this page
Are you legitimately fucking stupid?

most of old Sup Forums, faggotron

Professional heroes are basically people who defeat monsters, who have been increasingly active recently and appear more frequently.
Their class is more or less just there for how valuable they are and what they should go up against.
Funny and serious aren't mutually exclusive, it's not like I've said that I've posted anything serious either.

>Any substantial time greater than the 0 time Overhaul would need to skewer him with concrete spikes
>Manages to keep not only himself alive, but also Eri who was Overhaul's real target the whole time
>When the "real" heroes show up on the scene they all job faster to Overhaul than Quirkless Mirio did, and needed the Deus Ex Loli Machina quirk to bail them out so Overhaul didn't kill them all
You're almost as full of shit as Deku and All Might were at the start of the manga. Kacchan was right to call Deku a pussy, you can totally become a monster through sheer training/prowess as a quirkless individual.

i watch it because episodic weekly shows like this give me something to look foreward to every week. they dont need to be the best, they just need to fill a time slot in my entertainment schedule. i loved ushio to tora when it was airing because it came out on a thursday, smack dab in the middle of the week.

Because shounenfags eat literally everything they are offered. In reality Boku no hero academia was created just to fill an empty space in a shounen magazine.

Being painfully honest, I keep reading it because I can't find a better ongoing shonen manga... I tried Black Clover but is even more generic than bnha. I accept recommendations (no long running mangas like One Piece, etc)

Kimtsu and Dr stone

Well, if you want a serious concept that the series looks on a bit. Saitama's bored all the time, and that's because his life is really fucking easy, he's too powerful and there's no challenge, no real reward in comparison to the effort he puts in. Some people say the same thing IRL, surviving is too easy and so you begin to do pointless shit in your boredom.

Again what in that page is a serious deconstruction or are OPMfags as retarded as HxHfags now?

Funny and serious aren't mutually exclusive, it's not like I've said that I've posted anything serious either.

Oh its this shitposter again

He said better

>any opinions different than mine are shitposting
Everything I wrote down was a direct retelling of the events or the last few chapters. Your pitiful attempts at deflection do not change what Hori put on the page. Why is the BNHA fanbase so obsessively focused on pretending that the writing flaws in this manga do not exist? People crying "lel shitposter" are almost as bad as shipping autists in how obsessed and paranoid they are.

I am so fucking sick of reading "bnha fanbase this" "bnha fanbase that"

How long until you finally get the courage to kill yourself? You are so god damn annoying. Every thread. Every day.

>Manages to keep not only himself alive, but also Eri who was Overhaul's real target the whole time
Only for 5 minutes and was about to be killed if not for Deku stepping in.
>When the "real" heroes show up on the scene they all job faster to Overhaul than Quirkless Mirio did,
Quirkless Mirio wasn't up against Monster Overhaul. You seem to have missed that part

Not that guy but what Saitama is saying here is that nothing is actually at stake in this entire fight despite everyone treating it like it's such a big deal. Garou is ultimately just playing around and holding a fight club outside his house.

You could view that as a commentary on the personal vendettas in action comics or shonen manga. Like, "hey sasuke, just keep the noise down, okay?"