Highschool DxD Hero

Asking the LNfags, if season 4 is a faithful adaptation of what ever volumes its covering, will it be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A_smqcOTfwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The best part, then it turns shit.

It would be some hype shit if we don't get another BorN situation

time traveler here, it follows the LN to the T

Why don't you tell us if S5 gets confirmed or not?

That's still classified information

What the fuck this got S4?
Is the boost boner that strong?

Aye

yes

It covers 2 of the 5 best volumes in the series.

Wasnt there some DXD spin off with differant characters thats also getting an anime? Or was is just this? Maybe I'm remembering stuff wrong?

No you're thinking of Slash/Dog which is just getting an official release since it was previously a web series that plays in the same DxD universe.

What's Slash/Dog?

The series is a battle shonen as well as ecchi so that probably helps with the appeal.

From the PV it is following the light novel very faithfully. First half being the mock battle between Issei and Sairaorg and the second half being the beginning of volume 9.

From what I've seen so far it's on target for being good apart from the girls looking worse than previous seasons.

Good to know

Kek

Prequel about Tobio, his crew, and occasional chuuni shota Vali/Azazel.

I hope this season is better, because BorN was shit

Let's hope. All signs point to a more faithful adaptation to the source material at the moment so that's good.

Oh that sounds interesting

lol, it's an ln? how does that go? "and the generic anime mc fell atop a million billion titties and it was the shit but it wasn't animated so what the fuck do you care lol"

>DxD thread
>no girls posted
What the fuck Sup Forums
No, it goes more like "And the lonely virgin valkyrie got drunk and started spamming spells left and right while trying to fight off a group of humans whose ancestors were mythrical heroes" or "the girls drag the MC to another room and want to have sex but then get cockblocked" or "and the loli catgirl kept begging MC for the dick because she's in heat"

You must be 18 and over to post on this site

Can you speak English?

When will Issei actually fuck his harem?

Best girl

Stop having daily thread until we get vol 24's spoiler and illustrations

The Christmas cards from the mobage are so fucking good

The Nips are really hyping up the Sairaorg fight. Hopefully it'll be well animated.

Does anyone actually play the mobage? I've seen the art work a lot but never anyone actually playing it. Is it any good?

I think Ishibumi has a tweet saying it is pinned on his twitter feed.

Never checked his twitter before. Thanks.

>BorN situation

What would that be? I'm currently watching it right now and it's not that entertaining but i imagine that you're talking about something else.

It's just a mobage so it's grindy like you'd expect. It was fun when it first came out and we had the maou rangers working together.

Rushed scenes, fucked Issei's development, events had the chronological order switched around, and a shitty anime original end. HERO needs to stay faithful to the source or the anime will die.

I wonder if the art for the mobage will have to be changed or will it stay the same.

>art with Issei and Cao Cao
Fujos please, it hasn't even aired yet

Aren't there probably fujos that read the LNs?

Wasn't there a picture of the DxD LNs in a boys love book section or something like that?

I think there is, I don't have the image unfortunately.

The new art looks like shit.

I'll take the worse art of we get better animation out of it

You can't say that and NOT post it user.

How old is the mobage anyway?

Did nothing wrong

I want the Sairaorg vs Issei fight to have this as the OST
youtu.be/A_smqcOTfwY

She's the best looking girl STILL in the entire show and she had to be evil and irrelevant.

Would ravage her body all night long

She could have had a half dragon kid by now

If DxD was a hentai then she would be Issei's sex slave already

She still makes my dick diamonds

What makes her the best looking girl compared to everyone else in your eyes?

It could work in an AU
If she realizes what Issei has she's taking him to Azazel because Azazel likes sacred gears and Azazel already likes Issei that wouldn't have changed
Which meansthat Azazel takes this chance to train both the white and red dragon emperors
This leads to Azazel putting him in Raynare's care because Issei would have talked about wanting a harem and being in love with Raynare

>XD

And then Vali betrays even earlier.

More like Vali picks on him and Kuroka gets in the way when she realizes he knows Koneko
Training with Raynare who teases and goes S mode on Ise while promising tits if he survives
Bikou just laughs and decides to help him spy on Raynare and Kuroka
Azazel keeps being his old crazy self

Are there people who watch this for the plot?
Couldn't even finish an episode.

Even if she didn't kill Issei, she'd still target Asia cause she was a stupid bitch and listened to Diodora, worst girl.

It started when New was airing so four years old?

What's the gameplay like? Since the launch of NA F/GO, I guess I'm a phonegame fag now, so I might as well look into this one.

Considering that the third season went through quite a bit of backlash because of the fucked story and character development, your answer is a yes.

You HAVE to change her whole character and personality for that to work.
Its the thing ashy lovers always over look when they go
>But it could work

Yeah, it could work if Raynare was not fucking Raynare at all.

I love these duo cards