Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

Does Naoki actually have a chance of winning?

Episode 26: 希望を導くスリー・ドロー – Kibō o Michibiku Surī Dorō
(The Three-Draw of Hope)
Vyra's "Dark Mummy" locked away all of Blue Angel's Trickstar tactics and inflicted a huge amount of damage to her. With no other choice, Blue Angel bets everything on her one last chance...

Episode 27: 闘う男, 島直樹 - Tatakau Otoko - Shima Naoki
(The Warrior - Shima Naoki)
As the Another phenomenon begins to affect the real world, everyone begins to panic, fight against the Knights of Hanoi...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUw3tO0zEAE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where can I get my own Aoi? Also, who the fuck is Naoki?

Sorry user, but the perfection of Aoi cannot be replicated in 3D

Also Naoki is the fat fuck that follows Yusaku around at school

who /twitch/

No one

What are your opinions on autist love?

They don't seem to care about each other.
They both have their own things to deal with.

I think Yusaku cares about Aoi, I don't think Aoi even remembers Yusaku and probably feels sympathy for Playmaker after hearing his sad backstory

ever notice how the MGs in these shows never show or tell their affection for the MCs.

Yuzu and Kotori did, Aki too, and Asuka was about to before Jaden walked off

As for the MCs only Yusei and Yuya said something that came close enough to a confession

Its pretty obvious.

Asuka actively restrained herself, consigning herself to a life of teaching.

Will Baira have a unique link summon animation?

>Does Naoki actually have a chance of winning?
Doubt it, he'll probably lose or come close to losing and then Playmaker arrives and does the classic "I'll take over the duel, use your deck and start with the same LP" and teaches Naoki that they are no trash cards.

I think Naoki actually has a chance as long as his opponent is some random Hanoi mook

Otherwise I am more interested in what his VR form will look like and if he will go for a ikemen look

I kinda feel like his opponent will be that other Hanoi admin, the one that hangs out with Baira, forgot his name.

INTO ZA BUMPU!

Arawarero, mirai o michibiku sākitto!

faust

Yeah him.

If it's him then yeah, zero chance

Dete kite, yume to kibō no sākitto!

powecode with his pincer like weapon will be the next talker, just a matter of when.

What did Hot Dog Guy mean by this?

>Risk your life to find a cure to save my vegetable brother that may or may not be relevant later on

I don't know how I feel about this things link markers.

Arawarerugaī, waga michi o terasu mirai kairo!

extralinks now.

When drawn right, Kusanagi has a nice design.

Akira and Kusanagi seems to be the ones the animators have the hardest time keeping consistent

they seemed to obscure some of the designs on the other AIs in the first episode with triangles.

AI = Yusaku
Blue = Aoi
Orange = Go
Red = Revolver
Green = Specter/Naoki(?)
Yellow = Kusanagi bro

Since I believe the A.I.'s have some loose correspondence with attribute I would think the yellow would be someone who would be opposed to yusaku and black AI.

Yusaku seems to "acknowledge" her since he always gets worked up whenever ai shit-talk about her, aoi on the other hand probably already forgot about him

What if the next time he tries to approach Aoi she is like "Who?"

It would be like karmic retribution for all the times he has done that to the green fat guy

it depends if akira told her that yusaku found her or not.

I think the Yellow AI resembles Playmaker's form more than AI does

I'm interested in his deck, I bet he will have a bunch of try hard cards to try to look cool, also what's his interest in Yusaku, Yusaku comes off as a boring fuck who ignores him 95% of the time

He thinks Yusaku is a outcast and likes to look down on him, even if often backfires

nah, the next time they will interact in the real world will be when Aoi finds out Yusaku's identity, which could happen in 4 or 5 episodes at it's soonest or maybe until the end of the series

Dam, this one is really nice. Saving it.

AI being really evil would be a nice twist, he is still missing part of his memories and has some weird tendencies with how he tries to make Robopy truly intelligent

The fujos would probably kill themselves if they kissed a girl.

time wizard lets you change one thing about VRAINS what do you change?

Blue Angel never wear clothes.

no Go, it may sound harsh for the Gofags, the 2 of them, but he doesn't add anything to the show

Shun is in it. Instead of Duel boards he duels on his rise falcon.

Throw in these 2 and you got yourself the best YGO ever.

More summon chants

What will Aoi's new link be?

what a roach.

>seeing waifu back in action + hot dog dinner

This is probably the happiest Yusaku has been in a while

what is kogami walking into?

God, just give her a nosejob and a better haircut and she'd be perfect.

youtube.com/watch?v=fUw3tO0zEAE
Walking into ZETSUBOU

So is this show gonna get good anytime soon or what

Define good.

Enjoyable to watch

What did he mean by this
how long until Yusaku falls into the power of KIZUNA and NAKAMA

>how long until Yusaku falls into the power of KIZUNA and NAKAMA
Yusaku will have 100% EGAO shoved into his throat instead of KIZUNA and NAKAMA

as long as its not AIBOU everything is fine.

>Yuya warps to the VRAINS dimension and brainwashes Hanoi knights into nice guys

you spelled KATTOBINGU wrong

I miss Sora.

If he did she would have at least approached him to say thanks by now

She was locked up in her room for quite a few days, not even going to school, and she doesn't seem like one to seek out people, probably never ran into him either.

I wish I could remove the characters out of Arc-V and just paste them into a more decent series. Especially Sora and Yuri, they deserved much better.

>she doesn't seem like one to seek out people

But she doesn't like to owe favors to others either, so she would have said something by now. I don't think Akira told her at all

Well blue angel is the public persona, confidence inspiring in my view. Something related, if we work from the assumption akira didn't tell her then he deserves some of the rebellion he gets.

Shima death soon

I feel like deep down Yusaku enjoys casually teasing people, but he's too autistic to crack a smile more than once a month

I wish there was more than a few frames of this.

Good.

Whats his biggest problem?

Aoi the main protagonist.