ciclops.org.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, COME ON.

Cute.

>Sword will never invite you for tacos

Why live

I think Sword got raped

oh no

Did this episode air already? Subs when?

Subs are out on HS.

nyaa.si/view/975474

previews made it look like it'll be a classic mansion whodunnit

720p in 2017...

Rich or not who would leave their kids with crazy fat cat lady over here.

Well would you?

You'd be a fool not to.

It would be short and probably end in me getting horribly murdered, but if I made it until the night it'll all be worth it.

Sometimes you gotta do weird shit to fit in, man. Be glad it's this and not fucking a pig.

Oh noooooooooooooo

Fucking Sword's shirt is killing me. That shit doesn't even remotely fit him.

If you watch his eyes he also can't help but look at Gina's cleavage like 90%of the time. Don't blame him, either.

Poor guy. Almost got raped by a fat disgusting hag

How good is this show? Watched original garo, dropped the japanese one.

It's like the first Garo but with 200% pure America pumping through its veins.

Gina confirmed for "bro."

Prometheus had a legend with a ring?

Sophie a CUTE!

Surface features are visible on Saturn's moon Prometheus in this view from NASA's Cassini spacecraft. Most of Cassini's images of Prometheus are too distant to resolve individual craters, making views like this a rare treat.

Saturn's narrow F ring, which makes a diagonal line beginning at top center, appears bright and bold in some Cassini views, but not here. Since the sun is nearly behind Cassini in this image, most of the light hitting the F ring is being scattered away from the camera, making it appear dim. Light-scattering behavior like this is typical of rings comprised of small particles, such as the F ring.

This view looks toward the unilluminated side of the rings from about 14 degrees below the ring plane. The image was taken in visible light with the Cassini spacecraft narrow-angle camera on Sept. 24, 2016.

The view was acquired at a distance of approximately 226,000 miles (364,000 kilometers) from Prometheus and at a sun-Prometheus-spacecraft, or phase, angle of 51 degrees. Image scale is 1.2 miles (2 kilometers) per pixel.

The Cassini mission is a cooperative project of NASA, ESA (the European Space Agency) and the Italian Space Agency. The Jet Propulsion Laboratory, a division of the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena, manages the mission for NASA's Science Mission Directorate, Washington. The Cassini orbiter and its two onboard cameras were designed, developed and assembled at JPL. The imaging operations center is based at the Space Science Institute in Boulder, Colorado.

For more information about the Cassini-Huygens mission visit saturn.jpl.nasa.gov and nasa.gov/cassini. The Cassini imaging team homepage is at ciclops.org.

Subtle.

Pic related could be handy.

Last episode's horror was about as subtle

Sounds to me like a howdunit, given that they know more about the culprit than the method.

>not even a fight in armour, just Sword shanking a bitch
Let us have a fucking proper Garo fight, for fuck's sake!

Was it rape?

Hey kid, wanna /ll/?

HOW MANY SCOOPS?

>Sword is a dude in anime with nipples
Pretty rare.

>SCOOPS

Someone make one of those meme edits where he's offered money.

DECONSTRUCTION OF THE GARO GENRE

Luckily Gina saved him in time, but it was close.

Oh user, thank you.

lol Sword's stretched top

holy shit I forgot Mr. Bill existed

How is he this horrible at infiltration.
He's literaly just repeating what Gina told him to say

Don't bully Sword. To be fair infiltration is more Gina's thing, Sword just wants to punch the shit out of Horrors, look at tits and eat steak.

Shift can't end soon enough. I want to watch this now.

What the fuck was Sword just raped?

No, he was about to get raped though. But Gina saved his ass, probably literally.

I still want more Zaruba thoughts and lines.
The way he saved Sophie was kind of cute.

I love this artstyle for the diary

>the text in the diary is actual english and the same as what they are saying it is
Now this is my fetish
In short, yes.

>Garo
>Subtlety

Isn't the complete and utter lack of it the only reason anyone watches these shows?

Perfect intonation
Very subtle

>Legends of a ring that could control Horrors have existed since ancient times.
Nod to Zirkel's Ring from the first anime, perhaps?

That's a strong endorsement

Also to the names she said directly before that

looks like they added Sophie's roommate to the interlude drawing

This eyecatch is really growing on me

Do I need to watch the previous anime first?

I want more Sword in formal outfits

I can't not see Bayonetta when I see the nun

No, but you should add the first one to your backlog

Lewd

And horrifying

>same seiyuu

Really?

That's fucking rad.

Gina's roomate might be the most realistic lookign black person i've ever seen in anime, from the way she dresses to the earrings and the hair. It's pretty cool.

You didn't recognize Tanaka? I hope you recognize Romi in Sophie's brother.

Aaaaaaaaand saved.

Thank you, kind user.

Good work, user.

I did recognise Romi.

I never watched the Bayo anime. Only ever played the games, so I wasn't even aware of who her Japanese VA was.

> played Bayoneta with english voices

What is Sword going to do with all them Yen?

He has to pay for those massive steaks somehow

I know, but that line in particular made me think of the device used by Mendoza and the bad guys in Divine Flame.

Buy steak.

Buy more steak.

>all within a minute

Sasuga Sup Forums!

This episode was fun. Hell, it's as if Vanishing Line was one big apology letter for Crimson Moon being a thing.

I love you, user.

So he invited her for tacos but still turned her down?

He's probably sympathetic, but also doesn't need her either holding him back or getting into danger.

the old hags younger form is hot as fuck though

MORE GINA TODAY YES YES YES

Bayonetta literally only had an English voice cast in the first game, you dumb secondary.

>Shitting on Bayonetta's english track when it started off with an english track to begin with

>That almost rape scene
Worse than any Horror.

Such a shame.

Sword's awful acting is pretty damn funny.

The lesson we learn is to not summon horrors

>playing Bayonetta dubbed
>playing DMC dubbed
>playing NMH dubbed
Fucking weebs, I swear.

Who DOESN'T

That's a Makai Knight who's also a nice guy for you. Seems that Sword will genuinely help her, but will make everything in his might to make sure she won't get into trouble or distract him from his objective.

Gina will have something on this.

Isn't anything Horror-related in general a bad thing if you are not Makai Knight/Priest? And even then anything that is not about slaying them is bad in general?

Why is there no Garm? Is she the manager of the restaurant? I am curious.

Every Garo anime seems to have their different spin on Watch Dogs.

>actual nipples
how often does this happen

>Isn't anything Horror-related in general a bad thing if you are not Makai Knight/Priest?
Well of course.

And Garm has been in both. That's why I am wondering.

There are multiple Watchdogs, and if the anime ties into the live 'verse, then this is after all the Watchdogs were basically genocided.