Never doubt on him again

Never doubt on him again.

Attached: 59e970e61bc58.image.jpg (1200x1024, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/974838883442724864
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I never did.

Everything in the media is KAYFABE. Trump is a master.

So charges against McCabe when? Until then STFU

Attached: 1493649218713.jpg (708x515, 34K)

Never wavered

Attached: Sessions.jpg (478x433, 142K)

This. It’s good he lost his job and pension. But what he did to Flynn he should rot in jail for. He broke many laws. Fucker should see a firing squad.

Q predicted this

What did he do? Fire a shit employee? Literally the absolute minimum of action required here.

waiting until the last possible minute is pretty fucking cold

Attached: 1520899792316.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Nothing happened yet.

But the more and more obvious it becomes that both the fbi AND doj are filthy as fuck, his upsetting recusal becomes kind of brilliant. When the IG implicates the doj, how the fuck does the doj prosecute itself? Either Sessions pulls some magic out of his ass with an unquestionable parallel investigation using nobody in there or the military tribunal larp becomes necessary.

Attached: Any criticism of Jeff Sessions is invalid because I suspect that those critics are motivated purely (320x240, 1.04M)

Ironically, we celebrate a goy getting fired ITT

Attached: 6078893D-17BE-4DC8-BFC8-F98187733DBE.jpg (1024x1024, 72K)

He's useless. He sat silently and recused himself from the investigations, he didn't go after the FBI turncoats and secret society assholes, and Comey. He didn't do anything about warrant-less searches. What has he done? He just hates marijuana. That's his whole shtick.

The Grim Reaper of America

Attached: download.jpg (800x561, 85K)

My man....

He was the only Senator that ran unopposed and would speak out against illegal immigration

I hope he deports all the illegal invaders and goes after their enabler politicians

Attached: Libby+Schaaf+Hillary+Clinton.jpg (600x434, 90K)

I love Trump and genuinely trust that he knows what he's doing but I want nothing more than to see Sessions (or both of them) turn into the heroes of this game no matter what the cost. If they can stab the blade of justice into the establishment by the end of year #8, both will become modern day GWs or TJs as far as political influence goes. All the best, Jeff. We're rooting for you.

uh he needs a mustache. A certain mustache that will promote his greatness into the history books of our future peoples.

le based dirty sanchez

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/974838883442724864

I hope they gave him a big bag of dicks to eat.

Wonder what you'll say when Mueller indictments hit and Sessions won't dire Mueller because he's still mad at Trump?

Learn how to English before you try to concern troll.