Seriously what is the point of this show? There is no drama. There is not funny there nothing enterteinament at all...

Seriously what is the point of this show? There is no drama. There is not funny there nothing enterteinament at all, is just 2 girls living and nothing happening at all, this is the most boring show of the season by far.

> low quality bait.jpg

>i have no arguments so i will just say it's a bait

2deep4you, huh?

OP can't enjoy comfy anime. Damn.

A comfy anime =/= A show where nothing happens.

Yotsubata is way comfier and better then this shit.

>this is the most boring show of the season by far.
That's not Urahara.

Slice of Life

>drama

I'm not sure why the fuck you would want that trash in everything.

well i would prefer a drama show then a nothing show.

Just your opinion. I find this show to be the most enjoyable.

Cute girls doing cute things, ruined world version .

you have to have a very high IQ to understand this show user

Max autism level the original post.

You need to kill yourself, OP. Like right fucking now.

It's just a slice of life anime with a post apocalyptic twist. If it's not your thing, watch something else

It's for the people who enjoy the journey towards a goal just as if not more than the goal itself. Not for stupid people.

It's actually good that you don't like this show. I wish nobody did.

Why?

How new are you?

>tfw you're too brainlet to comprehend mono no aware

>tfw to enjoy shitty shows

>shitty shows
No, you're just blatantly underage. You should stick to your DBS threads.

>tfw i don't like DBS too
>tfw too smart to take idiots like you seriously

I believe this kind of shows can only be properly enjoyed if your own life, or at least your outlook on it, is pretty trash. If nobody enjoyed this show, then nobody would have a shitty life. Same for iyashikei. You only need healing if you're sick after all, and wouldn't it be great if nobody were sick?

>everyone in this thread falling for low quality bait

Basic definition of a slice of life, user. It's not about the goal, as the world is already dead, the end goal might just be death. So, why not enjoy the rest of their life traveling and having as much fun as they can before it arrives?

If it's not for you, it's okay. Just don't shit on it, there are people who enjoy these things

The anons saying that this is just a slice of life and because of this is good are really fucking idiots, just watch some kyoani show like tamako market, k-on or lucky star and then watch, if you say that Girls Last Tour is funnier then you're ltierelly brain dead.

I think that reasoning is a bit flawed. Barakamon was still praised by casual anime fans as well as more devoted ones. On the other hand, other people prefer self-inserting and isekai as a form of escapism. Healing anime might help people relax, but it isn't its only purpose nor it is the only anime guilty of it.

The amount of retardness here is breaking every boundaries. Fuck, commie pleb, funi pleb and now shounenfags with threads like this. Sup Forums, wtf.

Why do care so much? Just don't watch if you don't like it.

I'm not allowed to post my opinion on a discussion board now?

It's comfortable. It makes me relax.
Remember what goes in the Options field when you post in shitpost threads, Anons.

Yes, because you shit taste.

kys

>>>/youtube/

Iyashikei is just a subgenre of slice of life. It's not always a cgdct. How can you confuse slice of life comedy with iyashikei. Just how?? Shoujo Shuumatsu is not supposed to be funny, it's supposed to be comfy. Only idiots doesn't understand it.
K-On is good as slice of life comedy. Like other KyoAni SOLs. Except Lucky Star. It was a garbage adaptation. Literal adaptation of 4 panels doesn't work in anime. Polar opposite to K-on which should be an example how to adopt yonkomas. Doga Kobo knows how to do it right too.

insane counter argument right there

>nigger say i have shit taste cause he is butthurt
>your argument that is invalid

>kys
Kill yourself.

>Tamako Market
>funny

what an horrible thread

everytime

Quality post

yikes thats some bait

Please PLEASE kill yourself

you have shit taste and should be ashame

kyoani shows are garbage for manchilden. they're like the mcdonalds of anime and you're the big fat fuck swallowing it all

no your brainlet taste should be keep to yourself

This anime's fanbase is probably even more insecure than BNH fanbase

Why is this post bait? It's just a post by a guy who didn't like the show, what's wrong with it? Can nobody even merely disagree about something on Sup Forums?

So, no one wants to discuss the episode?

And this is why we should ignore all reddits posts

explain then what makes this shit so deep

Ignoring it will not make it go away, but seriously replying to it isn't better.
We just need to tell them to fuck off.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryoku. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of jungian philosophy most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Yuuri’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryoku truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Yuuri’s existential catchphrase “kamisama desu” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as tsukuzimu’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

I don't agree entirely, but it's very nice of you to hope that for everyone user.