Dragon Ball Super

>Less than 23 minutes left for the Tournament Of Power to end.
>Tired Goku who can barely go SSGSS is getting manhandled by Kafla.
>Jiren sleeping.
>Toppo wasting time fighting Vegeta.
>Androids who knows where.
>Gohan and Piccolo getting the Dose X2.

Will Kafla, Toppo and Dyspo be able to eliminate 5 fighters from Universe 7 before it's all over?

youtube.com/watch?v=efR17i4PjaU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGG_I9AdYQA
youtube.com/watch?v=_c4XflHLByc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Find out next time on DBS!

Is Frost stronger than Buuhan?

>Less than 23 minutes
That's like 4 and a half Nameks.

What are some of the dumbest ideas that the Xenoverse modding community have come up with?

I like to think not, especially if you calculate Buu's regeneration and absorption into three equation instead of just raw power level boost from having Ultimate Gohan absorbed.

I miss that guy, I wish he didn't get knocked that early

Would you a Kale?

That vid is fucking amazing holy shit

If it weren't for the voices it would be amazing tho

>tfw you’re going to see Ragnarok tomorrow
Anyone else seen it yet?

>tfw a Namek minute lasts a long time because Namek has no nights

>watching marvel garbage

It's capeshit, so they deserve to be killed by based True Golden Frieza.

Is not shitty, at least for me, it was ok.

Stop watching capeshit

Yeah. If I was a dick I would have spoiled it to you. Be careful next time when asking these questions dude, not just for you but for everyone else

Idk man, capeshit so far has been way more enjoyable than DBS shit.

Can’t I enjoy both?

Probably watching it today or tomorrow yeah. I'm tired of Capeshit tho but one or two a year doesn't hurt anybody

yes

I usually watch them and never remember anything about them after, I just find them very forgettable.

I do actually enjoy both of them. I just enjoy one more than the other.

pretty shitty goddess of death but otherwise it's okay
goddess of death or just any female main villain in Dragon Ball when

What are they watching?

a db super thread

this thread

The last 113 episodes of DBS

Too much low test to bang an amazonian

Yes, I would.
I want her to hug me in berserk form.

ive always felt buu saga was underrated, the fight sequences really are great to watch

I still want Towa and the Time Breakers to be villains at some point.
>we’ll never have an arc where the Xeno version of the Z fighters go back in time to fight the Demon army and The Dark Dragon Ball warriors

>ive always felt buu saga was underrated,
Used to, not anymore

I aint giving capeshit a single cent, even DC.
I'll just watch it online for free when it's released and when I muster enough fucks.

Was Kid Buu best Buu?

buu saga is always underrated for some reason, people just like to shit on it because plotwise its the weaker, its very messy. But it had awesome addition likes the Kaioshin, Kibito, Elder Kai, Fusion, Potara and an enemy that made absolutely no sense but was funny to watch.

Rather then Vegito, how about Kafla rouses Jiren from his meditation and he gives her an ass kicking. I want him to punish Universe 6 more.

>posts this "homage" picture
>Toeishills literally yell and scream it's just reusing assets and it's not a big deal.
Seems like karma sorts itself out. I don't even need to say anything bad and matter of fact I like this homage but insecure Toeishills lose their minds.

Definitely, although Super Buu was pretty good too

Vegeta and Goku should change expressions though.

Buutenks is my favorite followed by Fat Buu and Super Buu.

I think Buu saga had the best most consistent animation in dbZ, the manga in comparation was very lackuster

>I think Buu saga had the best most consistent animation in dbZ
Well, it was a step on the right direction after the Cell saga.

and then GT happens. One would think GT would have god tier choreography and animation after the Buu arc.

SSJ7 mods
look it up

GT had some nice adventure vibes sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=TGG_I9AdYQA
If they manage to flesh him out and give him a cool as fuck backstory, will you like him?

Whis is best angel and boy

He's got the power, but I want to see the man behind the power.

he doesn't need a cool backstory for me to like him, he was introduced as someone whos strong and thats enough for me as long he keeps punishing the monkeys.

>being a characterfag

The quality started dropping once the android saga began, the Archipiélago cell saga in particular it's a fucking mess.

>the manga in comparation was very lackuster
thought I was the only one who noticed that

I would argue he is infact stronger than every Z character since both Goku and Vegeta felt the need to use Super Saiyan against him in the Champa arc and he has become even stronger since then.
In my scaling Buuhan would currently be somewhere around Piccolo level since base Goku is stronger than Vegito from Z and Piccolo's charged attack in their 2v2 nearly broke through base Gokus defense and he also beat SS2 Gohan who we can scale off beating Lavender the second strongest of the Trio de Danger who Gohan could take on with just regular Super Saiyan while blinded and poisened.
Lavender had to be somewhere around fat Buus level since he still felt confident to tag a fighter on Buus level to apply his poison after seeing his amped brother fail.

Maybe a enraged Buuhan could still take this due to hax but in terms of raw power Frost should be stronger.

>2 more weeks of Kale and Caulifla

even frieza arc had a lot of quality problems specially after Goku went SS.

Good.

>unlimited power gray alien
>just keeps getting stronger
>muh glare

Jiren is probably top 5 bad dragon ball villains

nice brain artillery

youtube.com/watch?v=_c4XflHLByc
>Kafla beating up Blue
They make it seem special.

>implying Toei would let Canon Broly and Waifu Goku leave the series
>tfw infinite years of Gohanspics, Caulifaggots, and Kalewhos

No you can clearly tell Toriyama stopped giving a fuck.

Whis was so proud of Goku when he transformed. Just like a father would be of his son.

hes not a villain though

Looks more confused to me

he is literally a villain. Hiding behind justice doesn't make you naturally good. See zamasu

This guy could have safed Universe 3 from their jobber status, too bad he didn't get any spotlight before his fight with Jiren.

Cabba lookin like Koichi in that one scene everybody memed

While i was reading through the buu arc, i noticed how the art quality drops alot compared to the previous arcs, plus the fights are extremely short compared to the anime goku vs vegeta gohan vs super buu gohan vs. Dabura, i feel like he didn't even tried to make those fights interesting.

hes the antagonist, but hes not a villain, hes fighting for his own survival.

>dragon ball
>backstory

>posts a character with good backstory

I wish Kale had this tone.
Delicious brown a best.

i mean, do we ever get an backstory for characters? Can't think about one

>this thing comes back in time and one-shots a villain that could kill everyone
>warns Goku of impending villains that defeated all the angels, they make make El Grande Padre and Gohan Blanco combined look like nothing

/u/ is the worst board and is no different from /y/ aside from gender. Lesbians are just as gay as homosexual men, and you’re just as gay for liking it.

well he's an extremely un-inspired antagonist

This, i think the Buu arc was when his art started to decline. Even current Toyo is better.

Goku, Vegeta, kind of Raditz, Krillin, Piccolo (Sr. And Jr.). Kami, Android 16, Shin, Dr. Gero, a little bit of Freeza, Saiyans as a whole, Satan, Roshi, Tien, Yamcha, Future Trunks.

Man, wouldn't Boo be really OP in the ToP? He could "absorb" Gohan, Vegeta, Goku, 17 and 18 to become pretty much one-shot Jiren.

Every Ginyu Force member has a minor backstory. Ginyu bodyswapped with a rich idiot classmate and discovered that strength is what matters. Burter had a mildly abusive mom that beat him when he didn’t do the chores fast enough, Jeice played baseball, Recoome did ballet, and Guldo used his powers to steal toys and look up girls skirts

Newfag to DB user from yesterday. I decided to just watch Z from where the abridged series ended off before starting Super. How many dubs are there to it? They specifically refer to Mr. Satan AS Mr. Satan. Didn't they call him Hercule?

Watch the Ocean Dub

Boo's absorption powers are pretty much forgotten most of the time.

Leave waku waku to me.

>abridged
TFS is such a fucking cancer.
The fact that there's people who only watched a version of DBZ full of reddit jokes is fucking pathetic.

that's nice user

What did he mean by this

Cute.

Delet

>Kale the "lesbian"
>shallow, is obsessed with her forced sexuality, her crush on some girl is her entire existence
>clearly mentally ill, she's emotionally unstable and very needy
>has an unbearable personality, is an abhorrent person

>Caulifla with healthy female sexuality
>open minded, is open to romantic and sexual experiences with other women
>mentally healthy, primarily interested in attractive, masculine men
>has an endearing personality, is a fun person to be around

Queer

She's so perfect.

shitty scans dont help. Toyotaro art is the last thing that you should point out about him, since his art is good.

I know.

>talking shit about NECKku

watch it in japanese you animal

he also slaps you're girlfriend's ass