How that Neet people survive? Where get money for maintain that lifestyle if are unemployed ?

How that Neet people survive? Where get money for maintain that lifestyle if are unemployed ?

By leeching off their family and/or government welfare.

In Netjuu, she's living off the money she accumulated before she quit her job. Most NEETs are living off their parents or NEETbux though.

Which country gives out the most NEETbucks?

How do I become a elito neeto

Just go to jail in Sweden, they seem nice. It might be easier than convincing the government you have debilitating autism that prevents you from working. Or given that you're on Sup Forums, maybe not.

Frugal lifestyle

Probably Denmark or France

Finland was also thinking about implementing a "basic monthly income" for every citizen, might be enought to live off somewhere in the middle of nowhere

>thinking about
Lots of people have thought about it, but no one actually does it.

I think he's referring to the fact Finland is trialing it at the moment.

Same way 90% of us here are getting through life.

Don't ever make it known you are one of the 10% though, lest you get the normie labels

Most people here are likely not NEETS

>normie

How speaked English bad so much, OP?

by being a parasite

I want singapore people to just fucking leave forever

Be like me, get a master of engineering science and pretend to be looking for a job forever.

So a 3PM to 12 AM job that pays just under the poverty line?

Not a chance la

A Singaporeans is providing servers for pantsu.

I am a french student and because my family is poor, I my scholarship give me 4500€ each year. I don't have a clue how much they give you in other countries thou.

mom
t.wizard

I don't think NEETs get scholarships

I get 300 autism bucks a month

>In Netjuu, she's living off the money she accumulated before she quit her job.
Does she though? In one of the recent episodes she mentioned having to tap into her savings if she wanted to purchase the game currency for an event. That would imply she had a regular income covering her basic expenses, but any 'splurge' above that would have to come from her savings.

How mich is that in real world money?

>student
>nEet
fuck off

About 60 footlong subs.

It is possible. At least until they kick you out and cancel your scholarship.

>live with 75 yo grandmother and 21 yo assburger brother
>Can't work because of mangled leg, no income whatsoever, family gets mad gubment bux
>do all their dishes, cook all the food, do all the shopping, heaving lifting, etc
>Hell I'm even cleaning up the old woman's actual shit because she doesn't like wearing the adult diapers
>they think I'm a waste of space and treat me like dirt
>at least I'm getting the house when the old bag dies because nobody else in the bloodline is still breathing and brother can't inherit because of legal reasons

Did you even watch NHK? The whole point was that he could only be a neet because his parents gave him money, and he gets a job as soon as they cut him off

Tap into her savings as in, she has to spend more of her money outside of her long term spending plan to buy it.

Do you know how easy it is to be registered as student?

Do you know that disqualifies you as a NEET?

What happened to your brother?

They maybe get a part time at the konbini nearby, use the few bucks they had from their previous job and now try to get money by being loud on the internet or leech of their parents for as long as they can

In the US it's easy to live as a low income NEET

>Obamacare gives you free health insurance
>You can get free food stamps to buy food
>In many places you can legally live in your vehicle so that takes care of housing once you have a vehicle large enough to live in comfortably.

Wait, NEET is an actual qualification to people, not just a pejorative way to call people who do nothing. In my head, in Japan, you can be student and stay home, you would be called a NEET.

You're wrong.

>In my head
That's where you're wrong.

Well, it's never to late to learn.

>Well, it's never to late to learn.
>to late

>Not taking one college class at a minimum for free money and scholarships

That's a deep joke based on my fault, I got it.

>student
>Not in Employment, EDUCATION or Training

They participated in the ReLife program

In that context he is right, fags misunderstanding what a normalfag is.

you're conflating the terms NEET and hikkikomori like most uneducated normie newfags tend to do.

You can be a NEET and have tons of friends and go hang outside and party all the time. You just can't be working, going to school, or undergoing training.

You can be a hikki with full time employment, as long as it's work from home.

if they have a part time job they're a freeter not a NEET.

Probably counted as incompatent

I'm a NEET and have been for years. I worked on and off, but could basically only hold a job for about 3 months before my mental illness(es) would complicate things and make it difficult for me to keep working.

For most of the time, I was living at home with parents that understood. Now I'm with a girl that I have been with for 3 years who also understands, and we even just had a baby together. I'll be the stay at home parent while she works. She enjoys working and I like being a caretaker, so it's win-win.

I can't imagine most people would find themselves in such a fortunate situation, I didn't pursue this, it's just how life happened.

I hate you.

Don't worry, nobody hates me as much as me.

Subscribed.

lucky you

That's not a NEET, that's a househusband.

>Almost found myself in a similar position but I chickened out (as it would require me moving countries)

>NEET
>househusband
Quite literally the dream.

im in mexico so i can only be half NEET but if you study in high school or university you get free transportation and scholarship if you have at least an 80 grade average, you get 10k a year, enough to be a NEET as long as you live with parents.

NEET for 2 years. Should of commited suicide in Japan when I blew all my neebux for month's stay. Would of been fitting to end my life in my dream land.

>Should of commited suicide
>Should of

Yes

Kyoto best

Are unemplyment bux really such a foreign concept to Americans? How sheltered do you have to be to not get that its very common for a 1st world country to have financial safety nets for unemployed citizens?

Being homeless isn't difficult nowadays if you can endure the cold for a few months a year. WiFi is free, tablets and cellphones are cheap as dirt. Even a shitty laptop isn't expensive.

Food isn't hard to come by either if you aren't dumb. Even if you don't want to beg. I used to wait for restaurants to close, and one of the last things they do is take all their trash out. I used to eat like a fucking king, especially pizza hut. Just breadsticks and pizza out the ass.

how do some people have all the luck?

>tfw all the comfy stay-at-home jobs seem to either require you to be good at math or have artistic ability
I just want to be a hikki without the guilt of being NEET.

I'd be insecure as fuck in that position.

Should've just overstayed your visa if you have nothing to lose anyway.

I'm living off Akihisa's genius method of splitting blocks of ramen in half.