IT'S HAPPENING, GUN CONFISCATION IN FLORIDA

>A man has had his 4 guns seized in Florida after the new regulations took effect

msn.com/en-us/news/us/police-seize-first-firearms-under-floridas-new-gun-control-laws/ar-BBKjTEp

Fellow Florida-bros, what the FUCK are we going to do about this? Can we organize some sort of rapid-response militia like the Bundy ranchers to guard houses the feds are trying to raid and scare them off?

Attached: BBKjW5i.jpg (728x485, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rQdSRdH-EA&disable_polymer=1
ncids.org/Defender Training/Civil Commitment 2004/FirearmConseq.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Democrat or Republican Sheriff/Police Chief?

bump
fuck california

Attached: hnnnggg.gif (300x375, 3.74M)

burgers BTFO.

Attached: 1520708909238.png (1200x1200, 54K)

Fugggg

LESS

Attached: canada 53percent.png (510x580, 80K)

>man has had his 4 guns seized

He was a complete nutcase though. The poor guy is mentally ill and should be kept in a psychiatric institution until he recovers, which will probably be never.

Attached: another-charlton-heston.jpg (234x294, 23K)

damn gunophobes

>had his 4 guns seized
>isn't even dead

Attached: 1471819649787.jpg (951x840, 90K)

Who cares? If Americans won't protect their constitution they don't deserve to have one.
Also this is great to use against mutts.

>If Americans won't protect their constitution they don't deserve to have one.
Literally this

>has a cross necklace
>dresses like a whore

REEEEEEEE

>potential risk to himself and others

That could mean anything desu

Attached: 1517976556521.jpg (1191x1162, 111K)

Maybe they are planning while not making it international business.

Did you miss this part in reading class?

"Police were called after the man turned off the main electrical breakers to the apartment building, court records show.

The man told officers he "was being targeted and burglarized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a neighbor who lives in (his) building," the judge wrote in his order. "(He) could not describe the neighbor but stated that the neighbor 'shape shift, he can change heights and I'm not sure where he comes from' and 'to be honest, he looks like Osama Bin Laden.'"

He also told officers that he had to turn off the electrical breakers because "they are electrocuting me through my legs.""

This guy was a fucking nut job.

Did you read the article? I think society at large is far better off if this fellow is institutionalized and disarmed.

twas the 80s

Attached: hnnnnnnngggffhfh.gif (400x306, 996K)

Exactly. Eventually they will broaden the definition to anyone suspicious of government

>267 rounds of ammunition
fuckin poorfags

Your crazy, give up your guns.

Hey everyone just ignore this guy, he's crazy and was talking about being blue pilled or something like that. Haha, anyways back to my job that is heavily funded and keeps me well armed! No need to question me haha!

See how easy that is?

like, who isn't?
>every cell in my body is pre-cancerous

I cant wait for your wife to be raped by kebob

You're a nutcase. Gib guns now.

Lefties have nothing to do tonight?
We wait.
youtube.com/watch?v=5rQdSRdH-EA&disable_polymer=1

>shape shift
>he looks like Osama Bin Laden
when he wants to

OK Tyrone.

I always find it ironic and sad.

notice the shill? he supports whatever the government does and posts with an image to gain your attention

He's right though

Attached: 1470311068362.jpg (268x265, 16K)

>We wait.

Attached: ragnarl.gif (500x400, 1.98M)

florida is groundzero for every orwellian machination imaginable, hopefully the great civil war 2.0 purge will begin there

This is the only answer.

Lost it at looks like Bin Laden

Attached: 7C61B2B0-4D2F-4019-BB2A-C3B07A10CE32.jpg (875x542, 206K)

HOLY SHIT GLOW IN THE DARK SHAPE SHIFTING REPTILIAN NIGGERS ARE DRIVING GUN OWNERS MAD TO TAKE AWAY THEIR GUNS

HAPPENING!

That law was bullshit. Made felons over night. Should've gave those guys at least a couple months lead time.

the point of the second amendment is to literally shoot people, without question, that try to take your guns, don't forget

Nice. Christina applegate pre titty cancer!

Attached: F.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Why do they need a new law for this? Sounds like a candidate for involuntary commitment to psych facility.

>If Americans won't protect their constitution they don't deserve to have one.
This

>mentally ill
The mentally ill are societies' most vulnerable and they need the most protection. Taking away their guns, their protection, is immoral and unconstitutional. We should be giving the mentally ill MORE guns to make sure they feel safe.

>The man told officers he "was being targeted and burglarized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a neighbor who lives in (his) building,"
>FBI

JUST COINTELPRO MY SHIT UP, SENPAI

The problem is not a targeted control against schizophrenics - that's actually a good thing - it's that the worthless republicans didn't get anything in return.

That's not negotiation, it's conceding. They got their inch, they'll want their mile. More than likely, the RINOs will give it to them. That's when things will have the potential to get interesting.

pretty much. the legit crazies will get plenty of media play, the ones with vengeful exes or who get bakered under ambivalent circumstances won't. except maybe on outlets with a reputation for being fake news

and that's how it will be. a little here, a little there. chip chip chip

>slag in the streets
>praying in the sheets

Trannies are mentally ill. We should lock them up and prevent them from cutting their dicks off as it's harmful to them and hurts the emotions of their loved ones.

He thought that his neighbor was a shape shifter who looked like Bin Laden

Liberals make themselves feel good by passing the same laws over and over again, then not enforcing any of them. An involuntary psych hold already blocks you from owning a gun for a number of years after you've been evaluated as normal again. No new sales, all existing weapons are seized since they can no longer "legally" be in your possession.

thats exactly it its the obvious mentally ill then everyone else. i believe in you burgers.

>implying the deep state isn't infiltrated by reptilian aliens

Shapeshifter huh? Get fucked, reptile.

>and that's how it will be. a little here, a little there. chip chip chip
Yep. 100% (((media))) air time on the legit lunatics... then use the new kikebill you weaseled in to disarm retired military and anyone on antidepressants. It's how the kike operates.

>user visits an website that harbors people right of Marx and has a board committed to paranormal activity
>he must be paranoid and a danger to himself and others

If I was an American I'd be armed to the teeth given the level of nigger violence there. But that guy is mentally ill and only another mentally ill person would want him to have a gun.

Attached: Charlton-Heston-2.j-webpg.jpg (360x342, 38K)

Same county and lib sheriff/sheriff's office that mishandled the recent school shooting.

That's crazy that you would type something like that out.

People with mood disorders (depression, anxiety) are next.

According to the article he does sound a bit insane

>If I was an American I'd be armed to the teeth given the level of nigger violence there.

If you live more than 15 miles away from nigger hive-cities there isn't a problem. Something like 80% plus of all gun crime in this country are niggers shooting niggers in just a handful of black democrat run shithole cities. If you live farther out than the busses run, niggers can't get to you.

You should know better than to believe anything the jew tells you.

This
ncids.org/Defender Training/Civil Commitment 2004/FirearmConseq.pdf
Laws in NC

Why are you being so judgemental? Why are you getting angry?

Oh FUCK!!
That political Sheriff has so much egg on his face he had to go pick on some poor fag.
He's so fucked up he could start a Ruby Ridge.

>56 years of little to no police involvement.
>suddenly start acting erratic enough to have neighbors call the cops about you
>the police are left suspicious of you
>one day, get really erratic
>shut the power off for the entire apartment complex
>police arrive
>tell them the fbi and neighbors is targeting you for burglary
>write a voluminous amount of notes containing numerous references to former President Barack Obama, that he was killed in the 1980s but came back and now murders children to place their spirits into (the man's) head, is a member of (al-Qaida), and is (the man's) enemy

The dude is fucking mental and started to act uncivilized.

I say its good that he was stopped the way the bill was intended.

>Four firearms and 267 rounds of ammunition were ordered removed from a 56-year-old Lighthouse Point man who experts determined was a potential risk to himself or others.
>(((experts)))

Attached: finger-pointing-796415.jpg (494x580, 179K)

t. reptilian shill

>a voluminous amount of notes containing numerous references to former President Barack Obama, that he was killed in the 1980s but came back and now murders children to place their spirits into (the man's) head, is a member of (al-Qaida), and is (the man's) enemy

He's a fucking mental case.

>267 rounds
how embarrassing for him

>be a nutcase
>get your guns seized

wow...

The guns didn't do it.

>56 years of little to no police involvement
Doesn't it strike you as weird that now, with all this shit going on that this man ((lost his mind))?

We've been taking guns in Florida for safekeeping under a variety of scenarios like the one described in the article since forever. This time, they may have done it under this new law, but the new law wasn't necessary to take them lawfully.

We didn't need a new law to take the firearms for safekeeping, it's a headline though.

No. Seems like he had a latent mental disability and started developing symptoms as he began to grow old.

this.

Guns can be taken away (permanently) in a divorce if the wife makes a reasonable case that the husband may become violent.

They shut them all down

Or we could just follow the normal baker act and he would get put into a facility for 72 hours and if he is still fucked he will get admitted longer. The entire point of the bill is to confiscate guns of people who were recently baker acted but the entire point of the baker act is to keep people safe for up to 72 hours and if they're not a harm to themselves or society they leave, maybe get told they need to see a therapist. If a person is truly fucked and they can't be safe out in society they are kept longer. Like how does this bill do anything different? Dude comes in because he is found half dead from trying to an hero. Gets put in, after 3 days of talking to doctors he realizes it was dumb to try to kill himself and feels better. Now he is out and has to give up his guns? Then what, he gets them back in a month and never has another episode like that again. Or he does have another episode 8 years later and tries to kill himself again? Like what does it do that the baker act doesn't do? What are the stats that show how many times someone came out of a mental hospital and went out and killed somone else?

If the cops arint lying

We are here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

Attached: Police_seize_first_firearms_under_Florida_s_new_gun-control_laws_-_2018-03-17_03.28.52.jpg (749x424, 409K)

Fucking knew american's won't actually do jack shit with the guns to protect their """rights""". the american right aren't violent like antifa, no fucking way you'd shoot a cop over 'muh guns'

No, unlike antifa it will probably be fought in court first where it would make an actual difference rather than chimping out and tipping trash cans in the streets.

>The man told officers he "was being targeted and burglarized by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a neighbor who lives in (his) building," the judge wrote in his order. "(He) could not describe the neighbor but stated that the neighbor 'shape shift, he can change heights and I'm not sure where he comes from' and 'to be honest, he looks like Osama Bin Laden.'"

>He also told officers that he had to turn off the electrical breakers because "they are electrocuting me through my legs."

jej

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!
MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!
REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!
I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!
GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!
GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY COW!
UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM AND SHOUT!
I'LL CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!
UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!
I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

We don't chimp out and the cops know if they push it too far they'll get gunned down like dogs.

Attached: bundyranch.jpg (1480x832, 163K)

I have cointel next to and above me. We're friends at this point desu.

> he gets them back in a month

hahahahahahahahaha

This nigga, he thinks the police will actually return them, instead of making up some bullshit to keep and sell them in an auction.

Its something to absolutely keep our eyes on.

(((experts)))

Days since Drumpf betrayal: 0.

Attached: Trump-Betrayal-620x330.jpg (620x330, 52K)

Nice post Hogg. Then you'll get more time on Cnn

>permanently
That's only in cases of verified violence or mental defect.

There are different types of injunctions,aka restraining orders. Temporary where we take guns and the individual is ordered not to replace them until their case is resolved, permanent which will only happen if accompanied by a criminal conviction of domestic violence or if a judge decides based on a medically verifiable mental condition that the person is in need of constant and permanent care.

>Ruger LCP .380 pistol, an M2 Mauser .45 pistol, a Charter Arms .357 mag snub nose revolver and a Mossberg 500 12-gauge shotgun,

Fucker couldn't have been all that crazy, he sure as hell knows how to buy guns on a budget. Those are decent choices that you can find for Hi Point/Taurus prices, if you find a sale.

>a voluminous amount of notes containing numerous references to former President Barack Obama, that he was killed in the 1980s but came back and now murders children to place their spirits into (the man's) head, is a member of (al-Qaida), and is (the man's) enemy

lel

Guy was pretty crazy

The only extended stay psychiatric hospitals in Florida are nursing homes nowadays.

This new law allows the court to confiscate the guns from the possible mentally unfit to own or purchase weapons until a medical doctor's diagnoses proves otherwise.

> What are the stats that show how many times someone came out of a mental hospital and went out and killed somone else?

I didn't claim to know any stats, so if you'd like to provide stats for the specific case of "newly admitted, possibly mentally ill patients who have been released from psychiatric hospitals, who own guns and then used those guns in violent acts" stats, I'd really love to see them.

Arm up. Organize. Mobilize.

Stand on the steps of that state house.

Doesn't matter.

Man, back in the day I'd record this show on the VCR so I could go back and step frame by frame just to get a clear view of Christina Applegate's ass. The wonders of technology have brought us so far.