youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_kTpa8fOU&t=71s
youtube.com/watch?v=wkLZJmzIU1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cut out everything fun from the VN

All hail best boy.

Next they are going to cut out “3 people on a bike”

BD box covers

Dies Irae was trending topic on twitter today

They actually showed it. As in, they kept the conversation last episode about Ren knowing about her boob mole, but didn't adapt the pay off, which is Ren noticing the "Kasumi" in Spine's web doesn't have the mole and thus, he knows it's not actually Kasumi, but some chick made to look like Kasumi

>Ren doing Naruto run

Why do all mandalas look like something a child with no capabilities for art would scribble in his notebook during a literature class?

when will she die?

I'm surprised no one made that joke in the last thread

I want to fuck Marie

>No Toki o Tomare

The worst part is
>still no Zarathustra.

Because they were painted by some half crazy monks who had an understanding of the universe that was way beyond your comprehension

It's a different scene, here Ren powered up through rage as he saw Kasumi die so he couldn't control Marie and got a bunch of blades coming out of his body like in his edgy form.
In the VN he's completely calm so he manages to manifestate the guillotine on his arm.

But the scene doesn't really lose anything because we see Trifa save Kasumi and that's all that matters, so in the end it's just as if Ren believes Kasumi had died.

They will show the arm-guillotine in his fight against Kei since he will be calm there and use the chant.

It's not like it matters they can just mention it later

Not soon enough

>Ren noticing the "Kasumi" in Spine's web doesn't have the mole and thus, he knows it's not actually Kasumi
Good thing they cut this stupid development.

WAKEY WAKEY LOLISHITTERS

youtube.com/watch?v=iCgu7sUb7-0

My point is more that they could have skipped that conversation about the breast mole last episode if they weren't gonna follow through this episode.
How is it stupid?

It will be added to the BDs

Why is /ourguy/ a jobber?

Trending

/ourguy/ got his own VN though

For those that still wonder, the ending doesn't have animation because they're showing the backers.

They've made it so it appears after Reinhard fucks Ren in the ass which should be episode 6-7

Here's a little insight into why this is an issue: Masada is not a woman. It is not enough to simply call yourself a feminist. It's not even enough to create a strong female character, no matter how many women may look up to her decades later, though it is certainly a good start. You have to bring women to the table. You have to let them speak. You cannot speak for them. But speaking for women is exactly what Masada is doing through his characters. In saying publicly that women should not be empowered by a beautiful woman kicking ass, taking names, not taking any crap from the men who tell her no, and saving the world through faith and hope and love, Masada is using his position of power as a respected producer and director to silence women. Despite the fact that he has — to my knowledge — no experience living on this planet as a woman in the 21st century, he is claiming to know better, and because he speaks from a position of privilege, people are more likely to listen to him.

This is /ourguy/ though.

should i drop this show if i haven't read the vn?

/ourguy/ is the strongest though

Would you kill yourself if I told you to?

Make up your mind on your own or go back to

What's the name of the ring tone? I like that ost

Isn't it instrumental Einsatz?

Best boy coming up next episode!

>Einsatz
You got it right, thanks user

Oh that's right, Rusalka giving birth is in Marie's Route

>Einsatz -Chakushin Melody ver.-

>strongest
Only in his world.
He would job to Demonbane.

Oyari, G-Yuusuke and Namaniku are best VN artists

Funny thing. This episode was a low budget version of how it was shown in the PV. Seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_kTpa8fOU&t=71s

>This episode was a low budget version
Watching HorribleSubs is no different from streaming. You will continue to get "low-budget versions" until you switch to tv rips.

After she gave birth.

It's the opening for the first game
youtube.com/watch?v=wkLZJmzIU1Y

Did you get this from somewhere? It's really well done bait if not, I could swear it's from ANN or that place with the shaking landwhale

The differences in this episode and t aren't just because of CR low quality video. It's a difference of designs and how the scene goes

>is episode was a low budget version of how it was shown in the PV
No it wasn't, it was a 2 second shot in the PV that looked no better than this. You to find new stuff to shitpost about really it's getting stale

Shirou is my husbando
Also I got photoshop for "better" shitty memes

>it's getting stale
What? This is the 1st time I or anybody else brings up the PV

Jap or English?

Why does she keep doing inane shit like that?

Japanese, also google search I think

she's a dumb bitch

someone in the animation studio must have taken her as a waifu

Dumb cur

She think it's cool. Be patient. The poor girl's retarded and she was also raised wrong on purpose

Complaining about stupid shit, he wasn't even wearing his school uniform in that pv and again it was no better
She's chuuni

The PV version was slightly better in my opinion. Also
>complaining about stupid shit
I don't think it's stupid to complain about false advertisement

I just realized in Marie's route there's Wilhelm going full /r9k/ on Rusalka because she killed Shirou

If they aren't nazis anymore, then why keep the SS uniforms?

>if they aren't Nazis anymore
Say that to Eleonore

They keep the Longinus Dreizehn Orden uniforms

that scene was priceless, and the 'dude, that sounds so gay' bit too.

Because the design is marvelous

Might as well ask why God is wearing one.
it looks cool.
Also atleast Eleonore still is, and Beatrice mostly

Why get new uniforms when the ones they already have are great as they are?

>Beatrice
>Nazi

She fucked a subhuman user.

She is a worthless monkey.

>Beatrice
Out of all of the characters, you picked one that is not only one of the least Nazi ones, but on top of that is no longer around. Why?

Being raised by a bunch of chuuni lunatics does that to a girl.

Now with more memes.

I LOVE RUSALKA

Machina is still Nazi
Reinhard’s legion are Nazi soldiers, although there’s probably 6 gorrilion Jews in there

Kei is a good girl, it's all the shitty priest fault

>Actual German Nazi officer
>Aryan

She is the most Nazi of them all

can you add muh nichijou to Zarathustra down in the right corner? It makes a good secret pun

>SS uniforms were so far ahead of their time that they still look fabulous to this day and age
Letting Hugo Boss design them was probably the best idea the nazis ever had, even the Wehrmacht uniforms were stylish as fuck (even though they weren't designed by Hugo Boss iirc).
Will we ever get another regime as aesthetically pleasing as the nazis?

>Kei is a good girl
My foreknowledge says that's BS

Reminder that 1 Nazi soul=100 000 Jew souls.

Worst girl and Trifa did nothing wrong.

Done. I wonder why I haven't thought about it before.

Beatrice, Eleonore, Lisa and Michael were the only ones that were part of Nazi organisations before being part of the LDO
And Lisa most likely isn't one anymore
I forgot to mention Michael

All equal to Reinhard, Marie or Hajun

Thank you

Spinne is literally a concentration camp officer.

Fuck off Trifa

We have literally no clue who Spinne was.
Besides having something to do with the Warsaw Ghetto

But Theresia is love. Ren agrees

We know he was an officer, worked at a concentration camp for a while, and had the time of his life killing Jews in the Wola massacre.

He was at a Concentration Camp before Mercurius and Reinhard picked him to fill the final slot and had him transferred to be part of the Gestapo and ultimately the LDO

>Rea wins in KKK and DI
How can one girl be so best?

t.Valerian Trifa.

Change Dies thread to Dies Irae threads, then add Shinza Bansho on top, as if it was ruby text

This guy knows what's up