Meme girls aside, did Sup Forums like Chaika -the coffin princess?

Meme girls aside, did Sup Forums like Chaika -the coffin princess?

Yeah, but not as much as Scrapped Princess. The villains were pretty shit, and the ending wasn't great.

Yes, and I love Freddy!

>brows

Hook me up.

S1 was alright, S2 was trash.

aw man I was about to start season 2? How'd they mess it up

I preferred sasha the sneezin princess

They had a shorter season and ended up rushing too much at the end

Don't blame this on the ending. The whole season was a hell of a lot worse than S1.

the minute they stepped on that stupid island season 2 never recovered. too many strange pacing issues. too often tons of main characters were within half a mile of each other but somehow never ran into each other. it was weird.

Yes. It was awesome, even if it had many flaws near the end.

I want more Chaikas

Until it got to the part where it became Chaika The Rushed Ending Princess with the final big bad resurrecting and getting BTFO by an asspull in the span of 10 minutes.

Red Chaika is best Chaika

This is the true answer. It was pretty good and had some fun episodes, but it never paid off.

Season 1 was good. Season 2 sucked.

It started out with promise but ended up being shit.

Yes, anime was fun to watch. Also, white Chaika was much more enjoyable in role of princess than Pacifica from Scrapped Princess. But novels seems to be better than anime, also they have harem end. Also liked, that author decided to take names from Slavic automotive industry. Some things, Like Niva Lada or Chaika Gaz were just hilarious

Yes, I had a decently fun time.

Have either of you guy read The Book of The New Sun by Gene Wolfe?

S1 was a really great fantasy adventure. Then Bones did Bones things and boned it.

A mediocre show that I would have dropped if not for Chaika's cuteness.

>not breeding an entire new clan of elite ninjas

What has that do with anything? Thecla best girl

Other than the shit ending, yes.

Yeah

I enjoyed S1. S2 was a chore to get through.

Both Chaika and Scrapped are far-futuristic fantasy influenced by Gene Wolfe, M. John Harrison's Viriconium, and Jack Vance's Tales of the Dying Earth.

Agia is best tsundere

It was a fantasy that wasn't an MMO or an isekai. Plus it actually ended and wasn't a to be continued in the LNs anime.

Good enough.

The only thing that actively pissed me off about the ending was Gun-chan getting shoved in a closet

Wait what the hell! i always felt chaika similar to the dying earth! Now i have to watch scrapped too then.
And re-read Urth

I really enjoyed it except for chaika blowing her brains out as the final bullet to save them all and then the series ending without elaborating on how this has affected her at all

Not amazing, but I had fun all throughout.
I want to eat Red Chaika's ass.

Chaika is for hugs, headpats, and memes.

S1 was solid and pretty interesting, S2 was steaming hot garbage and the ending was so rushed. she one shots the Big Bad for no logical reason and all the build up just kinda petered out instead of going out with a bang. Incredibly anticlimactic. Chaika is cute though. Although the sister was much cuter and more lewd with her brother

the ending feels rushed and its kind of boring, but i like the story and chaika. All the rest of the characters are shit.

I like Chaika Bogdanoff a lot

i liked her butt

Same. I'm going to rewatch s1, cause I remember enjoying it. Dunno about s2

I recently watched the first season. It was pretty alright, I did like the characters, and the OP is awesome. Also, Chaika a cute. Would kiss.

I wish the LN got licensed instead of bluesteel.

i just cant do it anons i really want to watch it but, those eyebrows i just cant.....why they do this? whats the point of those massive eyebrows

Fuck yes.
I loved the fantasy elements. The giant ravine of fog was amazing, and the floating castle was so good. Every fantasy anime needs a floating castle.

>not liking big eyebrows
what are you, an homo?

i like chaika,it has that old 90 anime vibe for some reason,it remind me of slayers,maybe it was just because there was a magician but it kind of remind me

Fredrika best girl

the problem lay in S2 having only 10 episodes, so the end was rushed badly

Yes, the weapons were cool.

Vivi is the Iori of Chaikas. Intended for and prefers anal. Red is for vaginal mating presses, not anal.

S1 was the show that sounded like another run of the mill fantasy shit but ended up being surprisingly good. S2 was rushed as hell and overall mediocre.

I blame the decision to cut the episode count.

>....
>not liking the eyebrows
You should leave.

That was a legitimately surprising scene.
I will NEVER recover from how unexpected it was.

It was actually solid. Watched it just for the memes two weeks ago. Not masterpiece, not special in any way, but good pacing, actual plot, decent worldbuilding.

Was positively surprised. Still the best moment was
>Chaika?
>Yes, Chaika.
>Chaika.

did the manga get axed? Why? The art was so cute.

Sensible, right opinion.

Purple > Red = Blue > White > shit > black > diarrhea > Green = YellowPink

Great premise. Degrading quality.

And I don`t think the problem was just that it had a rushed ending. The plot was already getting convoluted since S1.

Red Chaika was interesting. The others were really stupid. On the level of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

Don't bully purple!

What a tweeest that was

Now she has chance at Chaika-bowl.

>Chaika aired almost 4 years ago
Time sure goes by fast. It was good anime but the memes made it better.

They should have stopped at S1, Also Chaika's pure feet.

It was okay, but really dropped the ball in the end.

Why didnt they setup a brothel with Chaikas?

Wait .. they didn't?

they did though, or my blurred memory of S2 makes me believe they did

Yeah.
Why else would there be this picture?

All that ass art is devilish

>chaika manga no translations ever

Does anybody have that page of a groggy Chaika showing off her camouflage gear to Tooru? That was cute as fuck.

Why didn't they team up with Gaz? He wasn't in the wrong.

Didn't it just end after 4 or 5 volumes anyway?

>granny pancake tits

Only good for memefaces

She's just so cute. The way, she, talks, melt, my heart.

Kouei.

I forgot the t.

>NamanikuATK designs
>fantasy
>not isekai
>MC is fun
>all characters are fun
>even imouto is fun
>Chaika is Borat of anime
Yes

Chaika was adorable, so I liked it. One of the few series where I wished they would have lewded the cute girl a bit more.

Probably got too expensive. Jokes on them. Now nobody buys the trainwreck they left.

How many did they plan.

(Episode cutting can be beneficial, if you cut filler. See vision of Escaflowne.)

It was good. The ending was very BONES though, whether that is good or bad is up to the viewer.

I miss the memes

I do like it for the simplicity in communication.

Truly for us.

They're too cold for my tastes.

It was fun, but the ending and a lot of the stuff directly preceding it was shit in the standard BONES fashion.

Someone post the whole chaikaedit with the juggling clubs, you know the one

Rising urge, hug. Protec, must.

Chaika! Must cover! Sticky fluid!

Don't post lewds of mai daughteru.

Chaika, lewd! Not my fault! Ass, must destroy!

I liked Chaika before it became a meme.

Watch it, Sup Forumsnon.

Never thought Id casually read someone mention Scrapped princess.

props really loved that show too.

I miss chaika threads

How would Chaika react to being raped?