Tatsuki comes back for Kemono Friends S2, but it's all hand drawn animation. Would you still watch it?

Tatsuki comes back for Kemono Friends S2, but it's all hand drawn animation. Would you still watch it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6a1l4syQEMU
youtube.com/watch?v=kg18ha5N7TI
twitter.com/hashtag/けもフレ痛飛行機
youtube.com/watch?v=_4qiM8fn-qw&t=61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course. I don't like KF for the CG (it's shit), I like it for the characters.

It's hard to imagine Kemono friends done any other way, but if they managed to capture the steller world building and atmosphere of the first season then I wouldn't mind getting used to the 2D artwork.

in that case it will take 5000 days to make

if it looked like the manga i would pick it up in a heartbeat. I never watched the show becuase it looks like absolute ass

So are these two gay or what?

>Likes the manga
>Hates the show
You have some questionable taste.

There's nothing gay about a cat her owner loving each other.

Servals are dogs that got Isekaid into nice goats.

I would still watch it but there are some advantages to CG that made KF as good as it was. Obviously if he did come back the team would have a much higher budget, but I still feel like CG gives the creator more freedom.

Yes, but it will not be the same

>I never watched the show.
Go do that right now.

This is your otter for tonight, how do you treat her?

Doesn't Tatsuki have most of his experience with CG?
Forcing him to direct hand drawn wouldn't make sense.

I take her to the amusement park.

I, too, deep tongue kiss my cat on a daily basis.

Do not lewd the friends!
What if they fired him because this?

The common theory is that Kadokawa dropped his studio because they wanted as much control as profitable to make the show super profitable.
I imagine getting rid of CG was part of that.

only if this man is the animator
youtube.com/watch?v=6a1l4syQEMU

*as possible
I'm dumb

Wakaran

Jaguar is so lovely.
In real life they are terrifying, though

I wish I could read what are nipps posting about.

She's not being lewd in anyway what so ever, Otters love being on their back.

Wtf is wrong with her body?

Serval's laugh always puts a smile on my face.
It's so exaggerated and dumb, but somehow also undeniably genuine.
Just like Serval

What do you mean?

Mexican Jaguar is a cute and timid cat (often small) people usually try to take it as pet.
I know because I live near a reserve [/spoiled]

Fucking giraffes and their lewd tongues.

I'm talking about these big boys in Central and South America. The whole swimming and moving silently thing combined with the ability to instantly kill basically anything is just spooky to me.

Now I want a doujin of Giraffe tongue-kissing Wolf.

>Servals are dogs that got Isekaid into nice goats.
You're gonna have to run that by me one more time.

If cats were different animals, servals would be dogs and jaguars would not be cats.

>the ability to instantly kill basically anything is just spooky to me.
Rightfully so. Once my uncle-in-law was hunting a Jag and it killed two of his dogs in a couple of seconds, with a single strike to each.

I'd let this beauty sneak up on me and sever my brain stem from my spinal column any day.

> Tatsuki comes back for Kemono Friends S2, but it's all hand drawn animation.
I have reason to believe this will open the door to a brand new world of jank. Tatsuki knows 3D and is well versed in it. I can only imagine how much insane crudeness that'll come from 2d.

>Cheetas are Dogs
>Serval are goats
>Margays are monkeys
>Jags are Predators' pets
Are household cats the only true cats?

>If cats were different animals, servals would be dogs and jaguars would not be cats.
user, I need you to help me. Are you or I having a stroke because all I'm seeing is letters you arranged randomly.

Why is Shoebill so Adorable? youtube.com/watch?v=kg18ha5N7TI

They're plenty powerful but what really makes them scary is the precision of everything they do. Their aim is what makes them so effective at killing. They always destroy their target's central nervous system first, meaning you'll never have the chance to fight back if one decided to kill you.
It's a good thing that most of the time they don't care about humans.

Sure, as long as she's in it.

Getting rid of the cg is almost literally impossible. The costs for traditionally animating so many characters with spots and stripes wouldn't be within a realistic budget.

Servals are the dog equivalent of cats. Very clingy sogs that become horribly depressed and lonely when separated from their beloved owner.

twitter.com/hashtag/けもフレ痛飛行機
NOW THIS IS A NEXT LEVEL ITASHA

The goat thing is a joke from the show.

Look up Servals man. Seriously it's well worth it. And check up on some info on Cheetahs, especially videos of them with dogs. Those are great.

Yes, different art != different concept, if the director still there it should still be fine.

The owls were kind of brats

flight plan

Holy shit, they actually made it!

I just wish the CGI was actually good.
You have neets on nico nico that can remake episodes in MMD with better animation than paid professionals.

I personally think it's got character.
It's bad, but I like it in a weird way.

You can't expect everything to be easy with 22 minutes of airtime

Did they remake all the episodes?

Also, I literally just finished watching this show last week, is there a season 2 coming, because I heard there was!
Why is Shoebill so popular, she was only in one episode for like 5 minutes?

I haven't seen any remade episodes but assuming they exist, you have to realize that those neets didn't have to make all the assets from scratch which takes a considerable amount of time.

None of those MMD remakes were better.

>Also, I literally just finished watching this show last week, is there a season 2 coming, because I heard there was!

The good news is that they announced one a while back, the bad news it looks like it might be done by a different studio and director than the first one.

>Why is Shoebill so popular, she was only in one episode for like 5 minutes?
A really appealing design and gap moe

Shoebills are made to love and be taken care of. Also with the sounds of M16s firing in the background as well.
youtube.com/watch?v=_4qiM8fn-qw&t=61s

So is the last one we're ever going to get from Tatsuki going to be the hotspring foxes?

> You have neets on nico nico that can remake episodes in MMD with better animation than paid professionals.
It's funny because:
- Tatsuki's aim actually was to bring that MMD hobby animation vibe to the show. That's why he was chosen to begin with.
- The MMD remakes available aren'y nearly as good. There's more movement, but it's way rougher. MMD's not actually that great compared to other software, you'd get a better looking product from something like Blender.

Post the one where Kaban comes back naked.

I feel like that is what should have happened given the canon of the universe.
I suppose it's better she came back with clothes rather than having that stupid trope or rays of light magically censoring nipples.

One thing about this whole mess that bothers me is that Tatsuki (and I'm assuming the studio as well) was involved with the project well after the series ended. There were three collab shorts, several pieces of official promo art and he wrote and directed the audio drama as well.

It just seems strange to keep him involved with the project and then just one day out of the blue tell him he's not needed anymore.

Especially because they announced Season 2 way before this whole mess, and Tatsuki announced that he was excited to work on it.
Did they just, like, forget to tell him or something?

Kadokawa is a big company.
It was obvious that there was a lot of miscommunication involved.

Reminder that Kaban is a fucking furry

you make it sound like making it 2D would somehow decrease the quality of the animation

KF's 3D animation was crappy to begin with there's no way they can fuck it up even more

I remember someone speculating about the whole thing being caused by a feud between internal departments of Kadokawa. I don't remember the details, but it seemed pretty plausible to me at the time.

They would have to simplify the characters greatly to not make the production ridiculously expensive and time consuming.

She gets it from her mom/gene donor.

Friendly reminder that the mexican jaguar is still able to 1hko a full adult bear even if it is much smaller and docile than their buffed up brazilian cousins.

They know what they are doing, they apparently even train their bite all their life by doing pointless task as carrying logs or repeating routines in their territory, wether if this playtime has a purpose other than enetertainment is still up to debate.

Im quoting this from the guys at Zoomat,im kinda lucky i live close to a zoo that also works extensively on research and enviromental conservation.

Servals and cheetahs behave like dogs, and get along really fucking well with dogs and humans. Hence the honorary good boy tittle.

Jaguars are the crocodiles or sharks of the felines, they only lost size after the mega fauna days were over and continue to be apex predators across an entire continent and almost all biomes, the only thing lions have on them is social behaviour and the only thing stuff like tigers have over them is size.

However for their weight they are even more muscular and powwerful than a Tiger,their ability to learn behaviours seems to be unrivaled by most cats outside of a couple of leopards.

Cheetahs are Golden Retrievers on a nice cat costume, you cant convince me that aint a fact.

Disgusting.

I personally love futa but I agree this is a very off-putting image.

What does it says anyways

Yeah I know, mexican Jaguar is cute and all but is still an asshole. They can btfo a cougar and force them to move from their territory.

Sorry for being late. I fell asleep.
But to the guys who linked me the video tweet: thank you so much. I've been looking for it for ages

Here's the webm

>Bullying Stripped Savannah Giant Slug
RUDE

Nothing personal, kid.

When a jaguar claims a territory no other animal stays apex predator.

The only exeption is the Giant River Otter and technically the Giant Anteater since they dont compete for prey and arent stupid enough to initiate on each other,no matter the winner,both end up potentially death in those encounters.

Jaguars have already kicked out bears from their territories.

>Frisk
>Superhero Landing
>TAS
>You are bag
>One Punch
>Genocide Route

Why do I find it so cute when jap commenters make these silly references?

nice

>Tatsuki
>hand drawn animation
But that wouldn't be Tatsuki. It would be someone Kadokawa hired wearing Tatsuki's skin.

Just finished watching all 12 episodes, what now

Watch the OVAs and commercials before kadokawa fucked everything up

>OVAs
Does this user hold the secret knowledge?
Are you just talking about 12.1?

No user, wanting to fuck people who look like humans that have animal ears or tails does not make you a furry.

live in despair knowing that S2 will never be what you or Tatsuki want it to be.

12.1, three commercial shorts and a audio drama.

Post cool merch

I feel like supporting the show and buy cool Kemono friend stuff

Nice try, Kadokawa