Chinese technology and inventions

How can we stop the Chinks from taking over?
youtube.com/watch?v=6WiIXXgk8B8

Attached: unitree.png (1484x834, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYzn_gmFs5w
youtu.be/DZEdfZGSSXA
youtube.com/watch?v=M8YjvHYbZ9w
youtu.be/ZCp0Bq6xVZIv
youtube.com/watch?v=I6Ffr1U7KMY
americanheritage.com/content/how-america-helped-build-soviet-machine
ashbrook.org/programs/citizens/publications/books/no-left-turns-contents/soviet-might/
history.com/this-day-in-history/ford-signs-agreement-with-soviet-union
21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/31/us-middle-class-still-suffering-from-rockefeller-kissinger-industrial-transfer-scheme-to-china/
redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/
transmissionsmedia.com/david-rockefeller-china-free-trade-the-wto-and-the-new-world-order/
asiasociety.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Society
youtube.com/watch?v=6WiIXXgk8B8
youtu.be/wE3fmFTtP9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWRRR Me hack Sonry me take lobot tech Sonry take from Merican rabooo me makey lobot doggu me try eat lobot doggu

Chinese Infiltrators Among Us

Tl;dr: the Chinese have a massive spy network comprised of virtually the entire Chinese population worldwide.

So I was talking to a friend in manufacturing and a friend of his told him that he had spoken with someone who worked in Chinese manufacturing. The guy told him the process by which China steals the plans to manufacture American goods and the make copies of them cheaper:

First the manufacturer sees a western good he wants to make.

Then he goes to the government and asks them for help getting all the data necessary to develop it.

The government asks the entire network of Chinese people worldwide for these plans.

3 or so months pass while waiting.

The plans are then delivered to the government and the government provides financial assistance to manufacture these goods.

If within the given time period the plans are not delivered, the triads, working for the government, find the Chinese people who could have delivered the plans and kill them as an example to the others.

So basically China can aquire the ability to manufacture any goods that Chinese “Americans” or Chinese “Europeans” have access to - without any research costs. This means that if you are a western company, you need to either not hire Chinese or drastically limit their security clearance.

Is there a chink so powerful they can invent a dog they won't boil?

sorry but Boston Dynamics did it better and much earlier.

youtube.com/watch?v=RYzn_gmFs5w

>chinese make robot dog
>mass produce it
>chinese peasants starve to death cause they dont know how to cook/eat it
>????
>profit

Anbot, the chink security robot

Attached: anbot.jpg (306x425, 35K)

looks familiar?

Attached: knightscope-k5-robot.jpg (810x456, 31K)

Attached: eruza3.jpg (1666x720, 254K)

Yeah... I think we know where to start looking...

we spent a lot of resources developing nuclear weapons...

Stealing from your rivals might be fair game, but can they do anything else? They have smart insectoid chinks, but they still can't seem to come up with something of their own.

Fucking hell they just keep getting more terrifying.

Buy N Large is ahead of the game honestly.

oops

Attached: A45C3D3C-002A-445E-A924-04C23E9DE6B4.jpg (623x265, 46K)

The age of Chinese technological superiority ended 500 years ago. The Chinese are nothing but thieves and frauds now, ripping off technology and research from more prosperous, more accomplished nations and claiming it as their own. Every year about half of all research papers submitted by Chinese researchers get thrown out for fabricating data or copying work of Western researchers, and every year dozens of Chinese companies get caught trying to pass of Japanese, Korean, or American tech as their own.

CTRL+China
CTRL+V

DO YOU EVEN WATCH RICHARD AND MORTIMER THO

The more contributions they make, the more grateful I am. Thank God the Asians exist, considering the conundrum europeans and our expatriates find ourselves in. At least there is hope for the continued development of civilization on the planet.

Check’d ... is that you Ol Scratch?
They even recreated some scenes from video

And then our leadership keeps selling us out to them anyways despite how many international laws they routinely violate.

Attached: 1507858046062[1].jpg (603x587, 68K)

Stop making up shit, you know nothing.

Fucking reminds me of metalhead from Black Mirror season 4. Obviously this fucker needs to have automatic weapons mounted on it.

>watching Black Mirror

Attached: 15073%20-%20Dean_Ambrose%20absolutely_Disgusting%20custom_kornheiser%20macro[1].jpg (288x499, 126K)

exactly, American companies outsource all their manufacturing to China anyway. Spy networks? Get real.

Attached: Hunter.jpg (350x464, 21K)

they will always steal whatever they can't create

>not liking Black Mirror

Attached: Whatswrongwifu.gif (446x251, 726K)

>watching tv

I want to see videos of these things galloping
THAT would be terrifying

>China Inventing
>China stealing American, European and Japanese innovation.

pick one

That's the point - chinks copy everything, it will be sligtly worse than boston dynamics one but way cheaper

>French flag
France steals from Americans all the time... About the same as Russians or Israel.

Attached: 1512230892772.png (606x399, 259K)

>Netflix is TV

Great show for real though. My favorite episode is probably still the one where the whole world runs based on your social media standing and if you fuck it up you become a literal pariah and are barred from all sorts of places. Which is literally what China is testing right now. Scary stuff desu~

Maybe but we at least come up with our own shit, China doesn't seem to be able to figure things out without stealing the tech.

Japs used to do the same but it was a phase before being able to do their own tech, Chinks never got past stealing and copying.

Peter Theil gets it. He’s had a lot of great, public speeches about what’s happened to the West.

youtu.be/DZEdfZGSSXA

Exercise bike one was best episode desu

The video of the "dog" outside shows how much of a dump China generally is. No grass in most urban areas because so many people ants kill it.

you know that nigger robot looks an awful lot like SPOT by Boston Dynamics...

youtube.com/watch?v=M8YjvHYbZ9w

DELETE THIS NOE

Attached: Mecha Hirohito.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

I thought this thread was ABOUT boston dynamics. That's not a good sign.

Will they gonna eat robot dog too

youtu.be/ZCp0Bq6xVZIv

Looks like a horror movie monster.

looks like your ancestor tbqh

I had a TS SCI clearance. During one of our biannual security briefings we were told by a US gov't agent:

"over half of all Chinese restaurants in the United States were started with CHICOM intelligence seed money. They are used primarily as blind drops for espionage, industrial and otherwise."

They also told us that over 90% of Chinese foreign exchange students are, in actuality, intelligence recruits tasked with getting into elite US science and engineering programs. Their goal is to get internships at top US tech companies to conduct industrial espionage.

youtube.com/watch?v=I6Ffr1U7KMY

Attached: litt_f2p_the-prisoner13_ll85.jpg (800x600, 42K)

If government is aware of the problem, why don't they ban chinks foreign exchange students altogether?

We could probably stop allowing that, but I guess it would be racist or something.

because they have worse to worry

the us banking cartel its behind chinas asension
the us tech companies are behind chinas asension

t. changberg

>implying China would be colonizing the planet without the help of US and Nixon/R'feller since the 70s
Rockefeller/Nixon literally created superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
would china be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology?

US is China's greatest ally. if it was not for the US, China would still be a country based on subsistence farming.
US literally created superpower China...
Nixon/Rockefeller birthed superpower China and the US continued to transfer the wealth and future of the west to China
china would not be what it is today solely based on china's abilities and without western transfer of wealth and technology

China's rise was due to a transfer of wealth from the west.

>murica transfer of wealth/technology/industry to poor rural china
>murica create power strong china
>murica claim a strong china a problem
>murica plans on fighting strong china with totalitarian TTP eroding more citizen rights
>not creating a scapegoat to implement totalitarianism

the power brokers transferred:
-literally all the financial funds of US workers to China,
-transferred technology and jobs to China
-hyperinflated the housing so that only the Chinese (recipients of western funds) could afford the housing

the transfer of funds was done involuntarily without the consent of the owners of the funds
the power brokers took western funds sitting in banks and invested all of that in China.

all that wealth transfer was from your pockets. the private funds in bank accounts, the housing assets, the jobs, all transferred by corporate USA without your agreement...

By about the year 2000 Communist China will be a “superpower” built by American technology and skill
-Sutton 1980

"America's Secret Establishment: An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones"

this is like a decade old US tech at least
cant even come up with an original idea

No. My brother used to work with Chinese foreign students. Most are dumb as fuck and US universities use them for their money, pass them, and send them back to china with very little useful knowledge. He worked at a mid-level state university.

At his school, they actually had to raise the English requirement because they were letting in chinese with shit english who would then get caught cheating, and get kicked out. They didn't care about kicking them out, they just did not like that they would then lose out on 2-3 years of tuition payments.

These are not super-spies we talking about.

Attached: 831050.jpg (381x400, 29K)

Why though?

What benefit is China to the lizard kikes? China is greedy and non-human, only driven to become more powerful than anyone

None of these technologies were invented by chinese.
All the heavy lifting has been done by europeans and then americans.

The amount of chinese industrial spying is insane today, ECHELON is just a friendly american sneak peek over european shoulders compared to what you do.
If we cut all relations tomorrow you will remain in a semi-stagnant state while we would keep climbing the scale.

You try so hard to be relevant in every domain that's it's pathetic, most of your scientific publications are made up.
I discussed with one of my professor (who works at the CERN) and he told me that they almost automatically reject chinese applicants today because either they are spies or totally incompetent (or both).

same reason they created USSR, taliban, jihadists, saudi/wahabi, nazis....

USSR wouldnt have been the monster it was if the US industrialists didnt transfer their industry to USSR ~100 years ago. Ford, GM... all setup factories in USSR thinking it was good for business.

the Soviets then kicked out and gulag'd the americans and kept the industries for free without paying a cent to the western industrialists

globalism: pretty fuckin retarded

How America Helped Build The Soviet Machine
americanheritage.com/content/how-america-helped-build-soviet-machine

How We Built the Soviet Might
ashbrook.org/programs/citizens/publications/books/no-left-turns-contents/soviet-might/

history.com/this-day-in-history/ford-signs-agreement-with-soviet-union

Why would America, who is obsessed with being the top dog, allow chinks to do something so easily preventable though?

thats what i implied

imo the chinese way of government its what they want for the whole world
it couldnt have been built in the us, they tried and failed

how long have the un existed? and to this day the gringos have been in war with it since inception

we'll have to protect our proprietary tech way better than in the past op

>china copies yet another thing

How long till the battery explodes? I guess they could use them as weapons.

Would you ever expect Cameroon, Nigeria, Somalia, Bolivia, Venezuela, Algeria, or Pakistan to be the unquestioned leaders in carrying forward the world's technological advancement? No?

Then why would you expect the same from the modern West when those aforementioned countries are basically the new Western population?

globalists are thrusting the west to destruction yet again

China is the dream of the globalist. Full totalitarian despotism and pro-censorship of anything the government deems 'hateful'. Oh, they would just loooove China.

It even has all the starvation, shortages, famines, fake food and corruption they love too!

protip: Rockefeller created China

US Middle Class Still Suffering from Rockefeller-Kissinger Industrial Transfer Scheme to China

21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/31/us-middle-class-still-suffering-from-rockefeller-kissinger-industrial-transfer-scheme-to-china/

redefininggod.com/2014/11/chinas-complicity-in-building-the-rockefeller-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/

transmissionsmedia.com/david-rockefeller-china-free-trade-the-wto-and-the-new-world-order/

asiasociety.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Society

founded by non other, than our Mr. John D. Rockefeller III in 1954

>inedible dog

why would China ever build this?

>>youtube.com/watch?v=6WiIXXgk8B8

Chinese invent robot dog.
We invent robot chinese to eat robot dog.
Game, set, match.

Congratz on ignoring everything I said. I only talked about the students. I never said that industrial spying doesn't happen. Please work on your reading comprehension.

And if all they can do is ape tech, great. That means they will always be behind.

Attached: 1482196459406.jpg (468x553, 23K)

i see the stolen boston dynamics tech has reached testing in china

One of the older models could gallop. It's noisy though because it uses a gas generator for power.

youtu.be/wE3fmFTtP9g

The first thing we could do to get ahead is get rid of niggers back to Africa. What an anchor they are for us to drag around. Why spend resources on sub-animal IQ levels? We put one teacher's aide with the retarded niggers and spicshits. One adult per retard. Imagine if we jettisoned these trash humans and put one adult tutor per high IQ student? Help out the high end, instead of dragging down the high end to mediocre levels.

Fools don't get the troll. Chinks want to show us how cheap plastic garbage actually is. It's not about innovation people. Chinks are trolling and exposing real value of our products.

so they stole the robot dog the u.s. military made

Being good at spying and stealing tech is a kind of intelligence in it's own way, if african niggers spied and stole more tech maybe they'd be self-sufficient and not the shithole they are today.

>oh naw terrible chinks found out way to make murican products cheaper

At the cost of a lower quality of life.