"MHA is Naruto done right"

Can we stop this meme? MHA literally does not come close to early Naruto in any category. The manga is already starting to see a dip in quality (not saying there was much to begin with) early in it's lifetime, Naruto was still consistently good around the 150+ mark.

>Naruto part 1
-World Building and an actual interesting setting
-Dangerous villains who actually kill people, raising tension in the process
>Strategic battles
>Chuunins were interesting characters with unique backgrounds

>MHA
-School setting, no world building
-Villains exist to be punching bags for students, death on the good side never happens
-Fairy Tail level of strategic plans/battles
-Class A1 is boring and generic as characters, also lacks backastory
-Repetitive formula

How is this manga Naruto done right when it can't compare to prime Naruto and is already getting worse with every arc?

How do you not get tired of making these threads

BnHA is really a hit. The last time I saw so much shitposting was in 2013, with SnK.

>a hit
Yeah, tovcasual Shonen kids. This manga will be forgotten and turned on quickly once it becomes as shit as Naruto Shippuden. Fairy Tail used to be this big too.

SnK is actually mainstream and not a turn off to adults.

MHA has
>better main character
>better supporting cast
>better fights
>better rivalry
>coherent structure to plot progression (latest arc notwithstanding(yet))
>cuter girls
It's literally superior.

Please stop shitting up this board and kill yourself you worthless subhuman faggot. Over a fucking year now you've constantly had at least one thread up whinging about how much you hate this stupid fucking series. You've been banned thousands of time for being such a worthless faggot but you never get the god damned message and just immediately ban evade to post another fucking thread.

SnK is already forgotten. It's like TWD.

No it's not. Season 2 had a huge following.

BnHA is really a shit

Nowhere near what the first one had.

Only if it was in Japan, because here the reception was very lukewarm. I see more hype for Made in Abyss, actually. Ironically, the most popular anime of the year in the west was, without doubt, BnHA S2.

>Inb4 crunchyroll
Snk sales tanked in the west

Wrong on almost every account

It amazes me how far people will go for their BNHA hateboner

Agreed. How dare they open a thread?

>a thread
>singular

naruto is cancer tier shit and always has been

Land of waves arc can't even really be considered shonen, it's just a tragedy

You should change filename once in awhile to not be called out on posting it again.

I think they're trying their best to keep the quality up, who knows if it will actually work though, shonen jump is archaic as all hell and trying to level off of a business practice they've been going through for decades might be to much to hope for.

Multiple threads. At the same time. Every day. For years. Non stop.

Well, let's start from Naruto not even being good or interesting in the first place. I remember reading a bunch of chapters before forgetting about because of how stupid it was. Then when I was ~20 I've decided I'll read it again and I barely got to the timeskip before dropping it again. Now I'm 27 and reading Heroaka, and it's so much more enjoyable than Naruto ever was.

>the antiBnHA shitposter is a narutard
And so, the world keeps spinning. I have a fascination for your autistic commitment OP, keep it up!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY IS THIS HOW WE ARGUE
it's always BNHAfag this hxhfag that. Claims with no backing. All we do is hate things because they did the same thing as others. It's just more shitposting on top of shitposting,Why are we still here! What's the point there's never a conclusion.

They're both trash

>the most popular anime of the year in the west was, without doubt, BnHA S2.
That's not surprising since it appeals to the Sup Forumsmblr audience who worship garbage like Teen Titans and Avatar

>Land of waves arc can't even really be considered shonen, it's just a tragedy
Narutofags should be purged

Avatar, as in the movie right? How was the last airbender bad

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Boku no Hero Academia. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Deku's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Boku no Hero Academia truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in All Might's existential catchphrase "I am here," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Hori's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

It's always someone who's dumb and you with your impeccable taste. It always seems that people who talk like that have in fact the shittiest tastes.

The last airbender
It was trash. Garbage Fakenime that's just a generic battle shonen ripoff with generic powers and generic cliches.
Add some randumb humor xD in the form of Sokka and add some "progressive" elements in there such as Toph to fill the "disability" qouta and Katara and Aang to push race-mixing agenda and you got a hot steaming pile of turd.

Cry more faggot

guess I'll take the bait and sperg out like the faggot i am
>better main character
I guess this really comes down to personal preference, I find the goody two shoes deku to be more annoying than enjoyable - but I'm okay if someone disagrees on this
>better supporting cast
hell no. Naruto gets a lot of shit, but the characters (especially the supporting cast and side characters) are really well thought out. I mean Aizawa is a carbon copy of Kakashi for fucks sake.
>better fights
another no from me. Naruto fights are iconic af, especially the early ones (but some shippuuden fights - especially the minor ones, like sasuke vs hachibi - are also memorable) like gaara vs lee, lee vs kimimaro, naruto vs gaara and I could go on and on. What does bnha have? A faggot who breaks himself over and over achieving nothing
>better rivalry
you mean the carbon copy of sasuke and naruto rivalry? inb4 but muh sasuke edge, bakugou is infinitely more annoying, and objectively a fucking jerk.
>coherent structure to plot progression
might be hard for you to grasp naruto's plot progression if you keep speedreading.
>cuter girls
once again, down to personal preference. I find kishi's drawing style more enjoyable.

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand BNHA. The writing is extremely subtle and without a solid grasp of the standard shounen tropes most of the writing go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Deku's Bright outlook on life, which deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily on Naruto's goal of becoming hokage, for instance. The fans truly understand this stuff they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the deconstructions of the usual shounen tropes, to realize they're not just cliche-they give people who like shounen a new outlook on the trope. As a consequence people who dislike Bnha truly ARE hxhfags- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance the quote itself "I want to be Number 1 hero " which itself isn't just a cryptic reference to Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto but also a reference to Oda's Masterpiece One Piece. I'm smirking right now just imagining those stupid hxhfag scratching their heads in confusion as Kohei Horikoshi's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

People like that are usually lonely and depressed because of their terrible perosnality and being socially inept.

>I mean Aizawa is a carbon copy of Kakashi for fucks sake.
Even worse, Aizawa is basically Kakashi by way of Zangetsu.

>the Sup Forumsmblrtard got found like the worm he is so he keeps crying

Now he desperetely struggle to regain his ground but to no avail.

Why are people on here always so angry?

Objectively wrong. Respect your seniors, MHAkid. Naruto is better.

yes bnha is shit but why is you the one who always makes thread of those shonins, geez...

Pic related
But now this is surprising. When will the mods ban Naruto from Sup Forums again?

>Respect your seniors, MHAkid
I'm 27. How old are you?

You dont have to be narutard to recognize bnha is only shitposting

>27 defending MHA
Pathetic.

You'll get it when you get older.

>Can we stop this meme? MHA literally does not come close to early Naruto in any category.
You're goddamn right. BnHA surpassess Naruto so much, it's not even funny. It's kind of how the Big 3 was actually Big One Piece and two shitty series trying to ride its coattails. Horikoshi might have loosely based his work on Kishimoto's, but the end result is on a completely different level and anyone who tries to compare them, should just stop embarrassing oneself.

Big 3 was never a thing in Japan.
Naruto is a Ninku ripoff. Bleach is a YYH/Mankin/Inuyasha/Saint Seiya ripoff

You're right, I just wanted to point out how it's silly to talk about made-up rivalries between series.

Don't you faggots get tired of crying about BHA every single day. It's literally always the same tired shitposting and baiting.

You're trying too hard to make your word a thing, just stop. If you want to force memes just to to reddit.

saved

good chart, finally someone with a brain here

It's autistic shitposter who makes few threads everyday. He's especially butthurt today because yesterday his threads was deleted after getting over 500 posts

Add "bnhfags" and "mhatards" to top middle panel

Someone really, really wants to change the discourse around this series huh.

Frogshit is banneble offence. Enjoy your ban

Letting narutards in was a huge mistake.

Hero academia is more like bleach, honestly.

>Great start
>Huge cast of characters that people love
>Characters people want expanded on are on the side lines
>Seems to be loosing (Quality) momentum now around chapter 180

Wojak shit is bannable offence. Enjoy your ban

What about dbzfags?

The hell is a herorager

A pathetic attempt to make a variety of posters and criticism seem like one person.

Pathetic

just like your BNHA apologist bingo, herorager.

A boogyman MHAbabies made up.

Except that list is accurate and anyone who has engaged in a conversation with a herofag can agree.

>Characters people want expanded on are on the side lines
>Seems to be loosing (Quality) momentum now around chapter 180
Good thing none of this is true

Its not and each time you post it people point it out to you

>Naruto
It's literally pointless, boring filler: The Show

>Naruto fights are iconic af
This doesn't mean anything. "Iconic" is determined by public opinion and the public is full of plebs.
>gaara vs lee, lee vs kimimaro, naruto vs gaara and I could go on and on
Only one of those was actually good at any point and even that was retroactively ruined because Lee's character became a perpetual whipping boy.

Nardo apologists still haven't realized the series wasn't anything special and just happened to debut at the right time for it to blow up big

I've got the perfect girlfriend for a quirkless Deku.

Both series are bottom of the barrel shounen garbage for children.

Are these the black clover shilling for their shitty show>?

Black Clover fans probably hate their terrible anime adaptation, freaking thing is like a harbinger of suffering the same fate as Toriko.