Inuyashiki

All yakuza are gay to show dominance over another man, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_PCDZxv08
youtube.com/watch?v=VLvvnUtI7zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can stop making this thread now

no

Yakuza did it first

Somebody submit it for the next round of the banner competition.

There's nothing gay going on here. Remember kids
1. Balls not touching.
2. No kisses.
3. Not inappropriate eye contact.
If you follow these easy pointers then is not gay.

This episode was just storytelling 101 and still was pretty damn good. Fucking Hiroya Oku and all the people behind this still got it.

Why did he turn them all into vegetables?

I somehow expected something less violent. I guess I forget he is asian and not beyond killing the irredeemable.

Its to show dominance.

Can you please make a banner with Hiro asking "What's your favorite manga?"

I'd love to, alas I don't possess the right skills.

Can't believe HnK is more discussed than this series

same
i just found a lot of meme on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=PN_PCDZxv08
youtube.com/watch?v=VLvvnUtI7zc

What worse punishment could there be for people who screw other people over just to do/get whatever they want? Now, they can't do anything for themselves. Can't eat, can't even clean up their own shit, can't fuck, not a god damn thing except sit there in a fucking wheelchair, hooked up to tubes/ventilator/whatever infernal medical machines, for the rest of their miserable lives. This is a harsh fucking punishment, and those assholes deserved every fucking second of it.

because this is shit

kore warukunai desu ne?

It's one of the best ways to show how someone is bad nowadays. Back then, killing was enough.

the best part of the no killing rule, that not much people will actualy do it

Kek

No one deserves this kind of punishment.

i can think of lots of people who deserve it

Don't cut yourself on that edge

It should be a very rare thing, but... I think there are some people that do deserve it.

>edge
nigga, some people do deserve this shit. They serve a bigger purpose than being dead, they are examples of what will happen to you if you do the same things, keeping some psychos in line

griffith

the joker from the batman comics, in fact the joker should had recieved this treatment YEARS ago, it would had saved millions of lives AND harley would had to take care of him for the rest of his life

2 birds with one neural system

god i wish that were me

They certainly did

Old man is such a basic feelbait hack character.
>I'm doing good things to prove something to myself
Never once he did something for others. He's going through a checklist without any danger or self sacrifice. Dog is the only creature he still has any empathy towards.

Meanwhile Hiro has a genuine conflict between his desire to kill people and his friendship to classmate and love to that one girl. He reaches a decision to sacrifice himself for others which was the only thing that pushed old man to do the same, otherwise he'd chicken out at the last moment.
Hiro is the true Jesus of the story. He beat the temptation of ultimate power, got misunderstood by masses and still sacrificed himself for them.

>Jesus killed people

>look, I posted it again!
I like the term feelbait though.

You deserve it for being such a sensitive faggot.

What is even the point to this?

>everyone ITT
Bang

>kore warukunai desu ne
It's not so good, but thanks for the effort!

That is Metal Gear.