Why don't redpilled whites LARP as Jews to cash in?

I've been thinking about this lately after seeing so many people who identify as Jewish but could pass for white goyim if they wanted to, why do whites that are fully aware of the absolutely pervasive network of Jewish nepotism not taking advantage of this?
It would be so easy. Shit, your average Sup Forumsack with 115 IQ and a few years of Sup Forums knowledge probably knows more about how Jews operate than your average Jew down the street does.
For people that don't have a lot of friends or family that could become aware of what you're doing, you could even legally change your name to something very obviously Jewish and really be rolling in it.
Imagine you get a master's degree in finance and apply to an investment bank as Dave Thompson.
Now imagine you do the same thing as David Bloom.
Imagine the same scenario if a Shiksa is trying to get a gig in Hollywood. They could be the next Scarlet Johannson. Shit she doesn't even have a Jewish name and she STILL gets to be at the top of the heap, despite almost certainly having majority goy genes because she identifies as a Jew.
Thinking about this more makes me realize that I'm probably not the first person to have thought of this and that there almost certainly have to be some white goyim doing this already.

The are two reasons I can think of not to do this. One, as I mentioned before it could potentially cause issues if you have a lot of friends and family that would potentially disapprove/be confused by it/etc. Two, it just sort of feels kind of gross. I guess that's the whole innate white morality thing that other races seem to lack. I wouldn't enjoy identifying as a Jew because I think of Jews as totally unscrupulous rat people, completely devoid of morality or justice.
That being said, if someone wanted to get a very big leg up in their career in finance, academia, politics, or a whole host of other stuff, this would be one way to do it, and I wouldn't be surprised if some few already are doing it.

Attached: iv134579087342.jpg (601x600, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope one day you realize that's exactly what they've been doing since IQ's went over 110

because leftists and jews can tell. remember, they've been doing this for centuries

who is that and why do I want to fuck it?

When you go to temple you have to give the Jew in front a reach around I’ve heard. This goyam isn’t marked. Would never get away with it.

Cash flutters in the vault tray before it is drawn into the tube.

You'd be found out. "Ah, you're from X. Who was your rabbi?".

Lad...

Attached: 1521233529600.jpg (885x960, 104K)

Hello (((fellow jews))).

I have the mark. I'll infiltrate and give you an update in about 5 years, boys

tfw jews are all just jq wise goys who adopted a jewish persona to reap the benefits of the nepotism

Attached: 1510351922259.png (1024x900, 78K)

lots of jews are raised secular though

(Sigh) mien kampf.

Attached: 6C0BBA0D-E9C0-41A6-BC0C-A1A4FCFF826D.jpg (832x420, 77K)

Atheistic Jews get most of the same benefit as the deeply religious when it comes to the industries they dominate. You can identify as an atheist Jew, a gay Jew, a tranny Jew, and the Jewish machine will still find a way to vault you up.
You could even go full-bore LARP and attend a synagogue a few times a month if you wanted to. You could just say that you were raised by atheist parents but wanted to reconnect with your ancestral roots or some shit.

Attached: 1520935346628.jpg (538x440, 49K)

Isn't that basically what Whoopi Goldberg did?

trips of truth
that's how this tribe survived; by incorporating, hybridizing, mixing and calling it their own. Camoflage is a powerful too and jews learned to be a human chameleon. Look up the legends of Khazar's and how they'd assume the personality of their victim to see how far they can keep the act going, sound familiar?

why not just larp as blacks to get all the great diversity hire jobs and free education?

blackface is too easy to spot

Because Jews are not stupid. They identify other Jews by looking at their skull, not their name. What do you think their retarded little hat is all about?

I know of red-pilled white heterosexuals larping as trannies to get jobs in Seattle. The standards are so low for "identity" of these freaks that they don't even have to dress as women.

>this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=uGkLjfPWqeI

what is it about?

Jews don't just one day get a benefits package in the mail with a pre-approved low interest business loan and a little book of phone numbers filled with high level contacts looking to hand out favors for their new jew buddy. Those connections are made through years, even generations, you'd have to attend countless bat mitzvahs and hanukkah gathers to meet other jews and discuss ways to enslave the goyim

>They identify other Jews by looking at their skull
>What do you think their retarded little hat is all about?
I can generally sniff out a Jew from a mile away but I'm looking at other things than the shape of their skulls.
Could you perhaps enlighten me?

Attached: bobs of questioning.jpg (500x675, 101K)

>trips checking trips

Attached: alert.jpg (250x236, 86K)

Truth and honesty is a virtue. Behave like them you become them. Also any ozboi can tick yes when asked if they're koori for gibs. They aren't aloud to check. Again it is about truth and virtue. I walk to my beat.

This makes me feel extremely naive that I did not think of this years ago.
I still have no plans to engage in this sort of subterfuge, but still.

Attached: hp974958792972354.png (1127x685, 37K)

Yeah this is pretty much what I was saying towards the end of the OP, and why I myself won't actually do it out of fundamental white pride. But the question is still interesting.

its actually a lot easier than youd think, not that ive followed through with it but i had the chance a couple of years ago when larping to pick up a jewess. within an hour she was going through all the details on buying stock in some mining firm in bolivia that turned out not be a massive scam.

also, my conscience kicked in last minute like other anons have said and i didnt follow through despite lying at first about my mother being jewish to her

>Why don't redpilled whites LARP as Jews to cash in?

Accelerationism isn't needed atm tbqh

Ya wanna lie to please evil or be honest to soothe your soul.