Med/Slav Master Races

Mediterranean and Slavic alliance / appreciation thread.

I’ll start. Reasons both are far superior to Western Europeans:

Southern Europe: far right groups gaining ground fast, Spanish police brutalize communists, plus cool flag masks
Eastern Europe: far right groups in control, hold massive marches and demonstrations. Vigilante groups hunt and torture pedophiles.

Attached: 1E1011E4-80A6-416A-8E3B-D27472AD8404.jpg (1341x1006, 472K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164265198/#q164265487
youtu.be/Il03fdmNV5E
youtu.be/SGVyLAqhVRY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't know many Spaniards, do you?
Only leftists there care about the opinion of others, while proud Spanish (especially in the regions of Castilla) still conserve medieval traditions and a deep Catholic fervour, utterly disregarding political correctness and leftist groups.

And, even if they don't say it outloud, there are few countries in Western Europe where there have so much hatred towards Muslims and blacks. Undoubtedly, centuries of Reconquista, fighting for Christendom, and then civilizing the Americas, has had a strong influence in them.

Do not understimate the Spaniards.

Attached: José Ferre Clauzel - Instrucción de los Tercios, siglo XVII..jpg (545x650, 71K)

Lol he deleted it

I'm just wondering what would happen if we, meaning the med/slav men up for this were able to manufacture their own weapons and armor, this way there would be no debt to pay after any conflicts.

Can you be frens with America since we adopted the Roman form of government?

Russia is quite massive, with Slavic resources, and Mediterranean ports, we could conquer the world.

Attached: 0w0.jpg (476x476, 34K)

I'd be in for an alliance,i often get told I look like a slav.
t.spanish

Attached: 20180314_065011.jpg (2592x1944, 1.34M)

at this point southern europe is as cucked as western/northern europe or all the anglos from the commonwealth

WOG general?

Yeah, ok, keep telling yourself that

Unfortunately I must say spain is getting filled with faggots,unlike italy that's getting more based we and portugal epare getting more and more just,d.
Greeks are the perfect link between our cultures.

You are no match for the ANGLO master race

Attached: 1504774038597.gif (300x167, 398K)

You got a loisence for that masta race, bruv?

no, you keep telling yourself that it ain't so, while millions of maroccans or other africans flood your countries and you keep electing some leftist jews as your government and keep destroying churches and european traditions

I'm a white cuban from directly descendant of spanish, am I mediterranean??

Attached: 1evlk0.jpg (306x423, 41K)

If you descend from a particular people, you are one of them, yes

Are we talking about the same Southern Europe?

>tfw no Med-Slav crusade to retake Constantinople

Attached: 1468793445980.jpg (360x358, 40K)

I am ukrainian in florida, reporting in.

Attached: 6C4B05FA-AC28-4FE0-92E5-14A5D1084B47.png (640x1136, 193K)

so you've never even been to spain or italy... oh,ok
good thread

Charge your phone, friend

cool flag masks?

bump

I have a charge now brother

Attached: F8D9A5D8-D548-4629-8E92-92AAC56613FA.png (640x1136, 971K)

Mfw 75% Anglo, 16% irish and the rest Spanish but look like I'm 100% med

You goddamn disgusting Pollack, how dare you open your protonigger mouth? Did you honestly make that post thinking that you were white? HAHAHAHAHA don't make me laugh. You deluded dark pathetic nigger, you cannot have a DROP of Polish blood in you and be white. I'm glad I wasn't descended from Pooland.

You get your name from the objective fact that everyone wants to polish your race from existence, the nazis, the Russians, the French, ect... NOBODY likes you. Everyone with some form of self respect would destroy Pooland in their lifetime. Don't worry, the niggers will pour over to you and day now.

Disgusting ugly Poollack, you should go back to hell where you belong, as you see that is where racial monstrosities are burned, though it would make no impact on your dirt skin.

Die you mockery of A Russian, we would all be better without you.

Attached: 1519771765595.jpg (1446x941, 146K)

Attached: 3532BAD7-F336-4DF7-AFBB-7EC7EC9C6EEF.jpg (1600x1123, 238K)

i had that thing on the other day that spews propoganda out
and it said there where 2 holidays in thanksgiving. then i was like.
..what the fu
then it goes thanksgibings day and BLACK FRIDAY

hahah

Attached: pothead.png (881x884, 585K)

poo
land
hahahah
stfu ok where not over there in europe land fuck them. fucking nigger

>56%
You are not anglo, you’re a euromutt

Welsh?

>You goddamn disgusting Pollack, how dare you open your protonigger mouth?

Attached: you5.png (534x363, 91K)

Russians are subhumans, they are worse than niggers.

I'm only 1/2 Slav, but when I visited distant Slav cousins in their homeland I found my doppelganger in their village.

Are you Tatar or a self-hating Russkie?

have balding black hair and swarthy skin but am still perfectly white. You are just a buttmad nigger. Don't make me drop another bomb.

Attached: my 23andme.png (947x665, 447K)

Neither. I'm jew.

Yeah actually

>Don't make me drop another bomb.
You are not American no matter what your flag says, don't take pride in the actions of my nation you metzo.

I'm also part Jew. Why haven't you gone to Israel yet? You hate Russia and Israel has a higher standard of living, it seems like a no brainer for a Jew

i see u

I'm only 1/4 and I'm redpilled on all Jewish activity. If I'm ever in politics I wouldn't hide my background because my last name's Jewish.
Sucks that I'm disqualified from pretty much every WN group in the states, but I'd prefer they keep their standards high on that

Attached: Family Tree.png (1600x960, 430K)

>48.9%

Are the Murrican-italian girl cute?
Are they traditional?

Attached: gli-equilibristi-rosabell-laurenti-sellers-in-una-scena-del-film-245118.jpg (800x442, 46K)

The Jewish genes are strong in that one.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/164265198/#q164265487

Attached: spaniards_vs_hispanics.png (727x198, 9K)

THIS

Attached: Germany_Cucked.jpg (709x1002, 230K)

ffs, why are you hating on russians, you a mudslime lover or something?

>TFW Meds and Slavs fought together under this flag and kicked the shit out of the muslims

Attached: Holy league.gif (300x164, 51K)

youtu.be/Il03fdmNV5E

youtu.be/SGVyLAqhVRY