You will never

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=px7FFMOTtyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Maybe. And maybe not.

The song Everything You've Ever Dreamed which is Asuka's character song, reveals that she kissed him a kiss that was a lie. Gomenasai.

Someday I will.

yea, you should stay optimistic

Deep!

Why did she hold his nose?

It was all an elaborate plan to kill Shinji by suffocation.

And thank god for that

>28 yo
yeah, you're probably right.

To make mouth-to-mouth his only means of breathing

because she literally says why in this very scene

I'm optimistic that one day I will be in the same room with Anno and get to congratulate him with a colt 1911, or possibly with ceska zbrojovka.

But she never says the truth.

Everything about Asuka is smoke and mirrors.

his breath was tickling her

She does say the truth, but she doesn't express it.
>Your breath tickles
>She pinches his nose
Truth
>Kiss is only for practice, I don't actually like you
Not so much.

I do

But it is the truth that she doesn't like him, she kissed him with a kiss that wasn't real. Asuka's nature is all lies.

Why do I have trouble breathing? I mean it's just pictures and text on the internet.

>she doesn't like him
Asuka, is that you?

That's kind of an improvement. Someone like that who was true to her words would be like a life-shattering experience.

But genuine does exist, just not in Asuka.

I had a harder time dealing with the genuine ones, but it was always, always like the series. Anno deserves to be homeless and eat from the trashcan but at least I got someone to blame.

This thread is lacking some images.

Like this?

whore

Best whore.

slut

>BDs are out
>posting this quality of an image
Jesus.

not everyone is rich to buy overpriced DIVUDI

some people are from argentina or brazil or poland and they poor you know?

>ceska zbrojovka
I support Zbrojovka Brno if you Czech user

It's at 52%. Have to use what I've got.

Not Czech, just very autistic about guns.

so one Rosomak for you, from Poland

>What is torrents ?

poor includes shitty internet connexion
mine is 50 kb/s for 2 dollars a month hehe, that;s why I watch 360 p streamings

bitch

PUTAIN
CATIN
GAUPE
PUTE
PROSTITUEE

Cette gourgandine

SZMATA
KURWA
DZIWKA
LATAWICA PIERDOLONA
RUCHAWICA
CIPA STARA ZAJEBANA
KURWISZON
ŚMIEĆ
WYCIERUCH
LODZIARA

watch eva?
you bet, along with k-on and others
none of you will meme me into it

KUUUURWA

>she kissed him with a kiss that wasn't real.
Keep telling yourself that

were they using tongues?

You can't not do it. And the whore would probably force you to use it.

Pute au comportement abusif

I'd ride her just like she rides her eva
for about a minute

étrangleur nymphomanique

>whore that uses others for validation

Read the lyrics for this song.

youtube.com/watch?v=px7FFMOTtyM

Asuka doesn't like him, she only used Shinji for sexual validation. To feel adult. Her kiss wasn't legitimate.

That's a lot of effort and perversion put into something that wasn't legit. Can't imagine how the real thing could look like. There probably isn't even a french word for it.

there is
SACREBLEU

That's one of the things of Evangelion, people do hurtful things to one another.

Some people feel its easier to not play than strike out.

This gif makes me realize how much I used to do this and how obvious it was

If it's done with passion, the whore gets a free pass.

Asuka would let anyone cum inside her

Slut. You need to do it in a school uniform like in the show. Makes it even better.

Would she let someone choke and kiss her while cumming?

If anyone has ever had a crush on a girl that you thought liked you, then rejects you. Its easy to see that this is the case with Asuka. Only true experts on rejection can understand what Asuka thinks.

I think it's obvious from my posts that I've been doing the same thing over and over since school. It's also obvious what I want to do to a certain person in the thread.

Not sure how that related to Asuka and Evangelion, but okay.

It's obvious stupid justification shit so she can FEEL like that's what her intention was

>Only true experts on rejection can understand....

Asukafags in a nutshell :^)

It's related to wanting to passionately choke someone to near unconsciousness. Someone who'll want more after that.

Takes one to know one. Whore.

I'm not an Asukafag, I'm just saying based on my understanding when I was a teenager, its easy to see that Asuka doesn't like Shinji. However, that will never stop the shippers and waifufags.

It didn't stop Asuka, either.

Asuka is a woman, she likes to play with peoples feelings to make herself feel validated.

she didn't want him to smell Kaji's cum on her lips

Want. Need.

What kind of stupid kiss is this?

postapocalyptic kiss

>tfw you will never be NTR'd by Kaji san as he rides into the sunset with Asuka chan

a shit thread for a shit girl, you all should kys

When I was shinji's age I had a girl in HS kiss me and sort of lean against my crotch with her jeans. I blew in my pants and the splatter got on her pants, she was repulsed

Fond memory

Shinji must work out. Hard to lift over 100lbs straight arm and with that stance.

Autistic raifaggots first. You truly are the boil on the ass of humanity.

Asuka is 14 and rain thin, no way she's over 90lbs

Anno sensei, I didn't know you browsed these threads?

uppermost kek

you should check out the rei thread on /c/, there's so much infighting thanks to ReiQ/pokanami/etc it's no wonder the asuka fanbase is larger

no wonder, plebs gonna pleb, leaves more rei for those with patrician taste

nigga if i was shinji i would have choked that bitch to death too

STARA SUKA Z PODLASKIEGO DWORCA SPOD BUDKI Z KEBABEM, TAKA WYDRA RUCHANA PRSES TIROWCÓW TAK Z NIECHCIENIA

The autistic reifaggot(s) give normal reifags a bad name.

As someone is neutral, both are bad. Some Reifags get mad when Rei Q is brought up, Asukafags get mad when Kaji/not liking Shinji their self insert is brought up and then there is Misatofags, which I'm not sure what they don't like.

I'm telling you there's asukafags and reifags but there's a special autistic reifaggot or two that get butthurt and go on a rampage every now and again. It's not to be confused with the regular folk who just like one over the other. It's in desperate need of medication and to leave its basement.

If you like poka poka or Q and consider them to be Rei at all, you don't like Rei

I feel bad for Shinji. You couldn't pay me to kiss that redheaded transvestite. Probably tasted like wet dog ass.

I'd do it for free. I bet she tastes sweet, like strawberries.

>gay

Nigga, that's still very hard to lift in that stance.

>people say Rei is easy
>Asuka throws herself at Shinji
Huh

>one was asking for attention for validation
>one is autistic alien that is confused by human sexuality and motives.
Its pretty obvious the difference here, and Shinji is friends with the "friendlier" one and not at all with the violent sociopath.

Holy shit, she wanted a french kiss. What a slut.

>violent sociopath
Yeah, doesn't seem that way when she's teasing him with her tits though.

She kicks him in the face while training with him and when the power goes out, kicks him again in the face because she thought he was being a pervert.