The lucifer pill

Only unevolved men would not praise Lucifer.

Attached: 357sce.jpg (300x450, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*tips*

>Implying there's any direct reference to the serpent of Eden being Satan

i am an atheist
but inside christian fairitale lucifer was the good guy

and if christian god exists, he is our enemy

>worshiping satan
>not realizing the jews are satanists
Read about Saint Simon and the vampirical kike blood libels on (((Passover)))

The Gnostic serpent was the good guy. Look into Gnosticism. It is the ultimate redpill.

>believing that someone who teaches murdering babies for temporary gain had humanity's best interests at heart

Saged for being a retard.

We used to burn faggots like you at the stake

Attached: 1510199727126.png (580x616, 593K)

yea
what i said

lucifer es el bueno de la historia

>le lucifer/satan liked humanity!
even in paradise lost he fucking hates them
he's not Prometheus fucking edgy teenagers, the same that think Baphomet was worshiped by anyone

You'll burn in hell hippie faggot

> implyin Eden was a bad thing

>he's not Prometheus
but he is
>the same that think Baphomet was worshiped by anyone
the templars did

Attached: 1518395467526.jpg (960x642, 37K)

>but he is
he's not
>the templars did
that was a lie to discredit them because the King of France hated the Church thinking it was more powerful than him

you also confuse Gnostic belief with Christian

the final pill is gnostisism
you're only a few getting pieces of the puzzle with mainstream religions

my feels the first time i asked the relevant questions

those gnostics were of christian tradition
its understandable that their first attempts of mixing logic into the matter yielded those results

and it was not a lie, just that the templars didnt see any wrongdoing in the thing

Most people do worship him whether they know it or not. But the humans weren't thought slaves. Taking the story at face value, the tree existed independently of the actors involved so it may have been intended for later use. Giving the enlightenment too early would cause awareness without a concomitant ability to handle the strain. Imagine giving dolphins the knowledge of good and evil, they'd still have the desire to rape. Lions would still have the instinct to kill the children of other males. Anyone who worships progress is in some sense Satanic.

Mexican intellectuals do not exist.

The real redpill is realizing the serpent was Adam's boner all along.

He's not Prometheus. If anyone is Prometheus in the cosmology it is Azazel. He was the primary teacher. I know the Book of Enoch is apocryphal but it was taken seriously by the very early Christians and the relevant parts provably predate Christianity.

Also, Azazel was buried under sharp rocks in the desert. The dragon is free to continue his war efforts. Prometheus was likewise imprisoned. Peter even said those angels were thrown into Tartarus. The cosmologies are distantly related.

>that feel when the idea of nonexistence is so utterly terrifying to you that even though you'd rather be in heaven, you'd be content with burning in hell for an eternity
True intellectuals are ones who care if there is or isn't an afterlife, and not the fine details of what it may be.

The most likely outcome is reincarnation, since children accurately remembering lives of previous individuals is the only thing that hasn't gotten a scientific explanation.

Jews must pay

Attached: san simon of trento.jpg (300x304, 40K)

>Anyone who worships progress is in some sense Satanic.
Absolutely agree. Every school, research center and university are churches of satan

. . .what about going to the gym and being proud of getting progressively healthier?

Pride. It's a sin, a sin rooted in the belief that the body god gave you is the product of your own work, consciously or subconsciously. A form of luciferian self worship.

This is what the true Satanism is faggot
>Die

Attached: afafd.png (640x820, 436K)

>following a liar
dude

whats wrong with that?

you mean like telling eve she would be like god?
was that a lie?
>it wasnt

no, that they wouldnt die
he literally killed them
as you are going to do if you follow him

But surely not all progress is bad luciferian?

What about this discussion right now, I'm progressively learning about luciferian.

This is reminding me less of religious teachings and more of a "gay if read" troll.

This is what they worship. This is what the OP is.

Attached: afafure.png (661x819, 1.33M)

>Mexican
>has no problem lying
somehow I'm not surprised.

>they wouldnt die
but they were going to anyway
like all the rest of animals in eden

his actions only made them realice it

Attached: kdfa.png (635x818, 446K)

Pretty sure adam and eve were immortal before they sinned.

God kind of said if you eat the apple you'll die.

there was no death on the garden of eden
satan lie introduce it

>being evil
>not lawful neutral
Get a load of this guy.

Attached: judge.jpg (500x287, 67K)

The only form of acceptable progress is progress in your faith towards the Lord. The pursuit of "progress" is worldly affairs for any other reason than to spread your faith is sinful.

>not being chaotic evil
pleb

Why would I praise something that performed it's intended task?

Attached: afd.png (626x807, 633K)

>satanism is for literal fags

so i guess neither of you believe in evolution

i am kind of mixed because i am an atheist to begin with, and you force me to debate in different levels acording to your fundamentalism

there is no way death wasnt a thing
imagine the population bomb the garden of eden would have had

Post Genesis 3

Let them decide for themselves. What holds the apple is the apple.

Attached: mongstew.jpg (576x400, 28K)

Well, if they stop fucking when the population got too big, it wouldnt be a problem. Lust wasnt a thing until post-apple.

What a fucked job. I mean really. To come onto an internet board and talk with another employee, trying to push a narrative. Day after day. What a fucked job. Is that all you could get?

Attached: 1518836501224.png (255x239, 75K)

you have to think adam and eve werent normal humans, they were created by God, not by natural means, even the animals, after the fall they had to reproduce

>believes in lucifer and this god
>decides to worship lucifer despite it leading to eternal pain and torture in hell by the religions own rules

Genesis 3:22 heavily implies they were going to die anyway but didn't realize it until they understood the nature of evil:

And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

in your opinion animals have lust?
yes or no, they still reproduce

>another employee?
of what faggot?
>Is that all you could get?
its what comes to my mind trying to make scriptures logical

so, if they were not normal, did they had reproductive organs? if yes, why? god was planing for eve to sin at some point? if not, then could those creations work to begin with (at the biological level)?

They have to learn the hard way

Fucking nitwit. A true Luciferian worships no one above himself.

Go to bed kiddo.

Attached: SigilofLucifer.jpg (1024x999, 23K)

Praise =/= worship...

What does it matter, both are idiots

well God kicked them from where the tree of life was so they died
i think God knew they were about to sin, Jesus was before everything and he was the scape goat, so

You're a retard OP

JESUS = LUCIFER/SATAN

Same sheckle, different sides

Attached: MV5BMTQ2NDk0MTc1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTU3MjM0ODE@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (182x268, 17K)

The Luciferian doctrine is about bettering ones self not murdering babies retard. Educate yourself.

>We used to burn faggots like you at the stake

Because JESUS = SATAN

You're the same cult. Just different sides

Attached: saturn EL YHWH.jpg (320x549, 78K)

if the christian god existed, he isnt almighty, othewise lucife would be death already

or lucifer would have actually been a perfect creation

or man would have been a perfect slave

or god wouldnt fear a unified mankind

you choose

It was sort of sliipped in back later when people figured out Lucifer was the intellect raised above I've god.

It’s about believing in an evil supernatural being that leads you to eternal damnation.. smart choice

>The Luciferian doctrine
t. Christian who doesn't know he's a Christian

You faggots are pathetic

JESUS = LUCIFER

SAME SCAM

Attached: sacrificed virgin lamb satan jesusspirit cooking.jpg (1280x2452, 990K)

>teaches murdering babies
Where? Not in the Bible. Not anywhere. It's what people (if you can call them that) came up with later on their own.

Nice assumptions, but wrong from the very start. Can’t blame you though, the pollution is so bad in Mexico it actually lowers your iq

Do you believe in God (Yahweh, Jehova, ect...)?

Lucifer gave mankind knowledge and because of this we were no longer innocent and were tossed out of the garden.

JESUS = SATAN

DRINK HIS VIRGIN BLOOD!
EAT HIS FLESH!

Attached: jesus spirit cooking.jpg (640x515, 93K)

>Lucifer gave mankind knowledge

JESUS = SATAN

DRINK HIS VIRGIN BLOOD!
EAT HIS FLESH!

Attached: spirit cooking 3.jpg (179x237, 30K)

whats the start then leaf?

>he knew
>he always knew about everything

god wouldnt have had the need to test so many people across the bible

>tfw you remember that Yahweh has an ex-wife

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asherah

And hate this world so fuck him

Attached: 62E2E20B-0EF3-4BCF-9928-93B3FA60D0BF.jpg (606x608, 73K)

>And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
BASED NIETZSCHE KILLED THE JEW GOD AND SATAN!

Attached: Beyond-Good-and-Evil.jpg (288x460, 16K)

Both what? Can you please form complete thoughts into comprehensible sentences.

Lucifer apparently was under the impression that humans were God’s preferred creations. And like all angels, he was supposed to guide and look after them. He rebelled against that ‘programming’ and his consciousness descended thereafter. I suspect the god he opposed was the Demiurge/Satan, not the transcendental God.

Neither you or I get to chose, only the Lord does.
Although I really can't imagine myself being so fucking arrogant as to think I can make ethical, logical or moral judgement about the all knowing creator of the universe.
He'll let you know what burning sulphur smells like.

Attached: 1518883117358.jpg (600x600, 138K)

Paradise Lost is fiction.
Not saying he particularly loves humans. Just pointing that out.

>jews are satanists
Jews seem to follow (((Yahweh))) more, regardless of what the bible fanfiction called Christianity says. They are still waiting for their messiah and they each need slaves for it to happen or some bullshit.
The character Lucifer was more our guy, as he granted reason and critical thinking. Why can't we have both reason AND paradise? It's fishy, maybe both Lucifer and God are evil. Either way there's no real reason to follow any of them.

>if the christian god existed, he isnt almighty, othewise lucife would be death already

Right there you are already wrong, but you lack the mental capacity to even conceive why god might not destroy Satan.

Redpill me on him. What's his story?

it's not about what God knows, is about what you know, it's not a test for him, but for you

>>being evil
>>not lawful neutral
>Get a load of this guy.
KEK

Attached: good evil love.jpg (2400x2400, 651K)

>teaches you how to die
>surely you wont die
>dies

>even in Paradise Lost
>even
It's the point of Paradise Lost that Satan was jealous of mankind, it's just odd that in the Judaic beliefs the being that provides reason is seen as EVIL whereas in European beliefs the being that provides reason is seen as BENEVOLENT.

Use your tiny brain to put it together you idiot. Both meaning the “true” luciferian and the one op mentioned which you think isn’t the true one

>god's such an all-powerful and good guy that he just lets any asshole murder and rape
>because he loves you!

>Neither you or I get to chose, only the Lord does.

so, he thrives in watching us suffer trough elections he does himself
nice god m8

>but you lack the mental capacity to even conceive why god might not destroy Satan.
to test us, amirite

have paradise. dont eat this one thing. 20 minutes later. bloodline polluted. BUT WAAA MY KILLER IS A DINDU AND DADDY IS A MEANIE REEEEE. or is it that the snake is your daddy like fuck

nice bait

>it's not about what God knows,
GOD IS A GERMANIC WORD

GODIN

GODI

GOTTI

GOTHS

OD

WOTAN

YOU DEMON IS JEHOVAH!
AND EL

Attached: moses abraham volcano god.jpg (586x1556, 691K)

Sounds like you know your shit. What's the real story on Lucifer? Some guy told me he was literally about love and freedom

Sin is the cause of all suffering, not God. He doesn't intervene because humans wanted free will, so he will let us have free will.

some guy eh

Attached: 1509062304932.jpg (651x546, 27K)

You're wrong though. I don't believe in an actual being, good or evil. I think the stories are nice, but that's is far as that goes.

Luciferianism is a theology not a religion. Why are you commenting on a subject you are so obviously ignorant of?

Attached: 4010150-dark-wallpapers-hd.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

>and if christian god exists, he is our enemy
this

Or you can use your brain

god is an omnipotent/omniscient being in Christian mythology

god determines what is moral and what isn’t

If you believe in the Christian myth is, which is required if you believe in lucifer then god is objectively moral and your views on morality are not

Furthermore if ou disagree you spend eternity in hell in pain